need gold...lol

dennisj007

if any one wanna! help me by giving some gold to buy Skill.

pls pm ingame 

magmard - BARB

EU Emerald

just need 17K

i'll close the topic once received :give_rose:

if anyone transferrd me!.. u can paste two screen shots, and ,, if u think im spamming :good:

bro!

i drownd all money in real life... now just been trolled!

i dont have option to redeem MCoins!

i hope n one gve.. take few more days to buy skill and lvl up to 19  :cray:

Bad thing i am at US Elf. .-.... sorry

But hey, there are many ways to get gold :)

Like:

-Market Flipping

-Swamping

-Questing

-Farming Boss, Mobs(they usually drop junk worth of ~8-15g)

If you Swamp, pick either the first or the middle one in Kota, thats allways heroic equipment there ^^

(But most of the time when i pick mid, its the first one... and when i pick the first its the mid one... so depends on your luck too %))

Need gold? The fastest way is buy mcoins, go to mshop, buy the popular items, and sell them for gold to the ppls.

Go to miracle shop, purchase max bag slots, purchase trophies, sell, repeat.

no pain no gold. there is many ways to get gold not only with buying mcoin

But for sure it will needs more time to play. As he has stated, that he has less time to play, so the best way is the mcoin stuffs.

However... I agree with you about 'no pain no gold' sentence. Yeah... No pain no gain, everything needs a sacrifice.

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

dank fact, americans created memes back in the revolutionary meme wars. Patriots must donate

too soon bro, my grandpa lost his memes in the great meme war of 2012

too soon bro, my grandpa lost his memes in the great meme war of 2012

oh my apologies, am sorry to hear that. General Swaaz was a hero among men, his dank good guy greg memes suppressed the scumbag steve army. Which memed a decisive blow to the enemy forces.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

There was a time when one brave man was moderating his memedom in glory and humor until the witless trolls of Lameria sabotaged his vision with spams of bad memes until the people of The Great Memedom started to lose faith in their culture so they turned on one another with insults and downvotes. Remaking golden memes into meaningless clickbaits until the wise seer rallied the few feels left with their cousins who were beleived to be forever alone. They rose up to the trolls demanding Y U DO THIS AND Y U NO MAKE GOOD MEMES. till this day the results of the battle was lost in the concession line last seen with Micheal Jackson

.. no one is sure of the reality which we are in today. We could still be living under the reign of the trolls and not know

>pay for a skill

thats literally ironic, shouldn't it take skill, to get a skill?

In some cases yes, but it also takes skilled people to teach their skills to others.

And as the saying goes...

Simply write it in a magical step by step guide book/scroll and sell it to adventurers.