Mecha Banned me "Seduce"

Ihtehotdogx

This is Seduce and Hotdog#1 let me used his forum acc.
The reason he banned me was my Elven Archer Army Gifs.It wasn't spamming anyway.I think he banned me because he was a puppet of eisha.He always ban me ever since 2013.I will never forgive him forever.He is abusing power and banned me for those gifs? what a dumb ass and banned for 10 days.He has powerful reasons like eisha but not in a sexual way.He told eisha and eisha commanded him to ban me or He did this so i can't say anything about her anyway.Its really none of his business but he's a mod abuser.

Im telling the truth anyway.He banned me so i can't investigate more about Keizsha anyway.Also i had this gifs months ago so why he banned me today? Mod Abuser needs to be removed from moderators.

He just viewed my profile for the first time and he banned me? :facepalm:

Swaaz looked at my profile and he didn't even banned me.Also i don't think its fair even its just 10 days.
Find more reasons mecha but you will today.duck off and what's your problem? Keizsha just bought you?

Oh my... Mr Detective...

Note : I think 10 days is too long! Perhaps 1 week is enough.

Check this guys http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/27-community-rules-pleasee-read-before-posting/and give your opinions!

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

Mecha just hates me anyway.r0land you must take serious about this.A year ago i complained why he banned me but snorlax defended him anyway.I think he has a big problem against me.He banned me in 2014 for a week without a reason.Now he banned me because of my gifs and he removed them.

He's abusing power.r0land please remove him from mod and ban him too.For the record who's fault anyway? Me or Mecha? i would say Mecha since he banned me just by my gifs.I really think because he loves keizsha and keizsha seduced him.

r0land say something please.Remove him and Perma ban him please because he always do this since the first time he become a mod.He's a psycho saiyan.

Hm, we have never had any problems with him and his behaviour, I actually doubt that he can act like you described.

Edited by r0land

Please Unban my forum profile Seduce anyway since im innocent.In these situations he needs to be removed from being a moderator since he's and abusing mod in power and ip ban him.

I have seen enough, from the begin on this " chat topic" you made harsh jokes about a person who quited this game long ago, yes eisha had her ups and downs but this is no reason to "necropost" about things you werent even in,

I mean i see people run their mouth about eisha who barely knows her , who just have seen her in chats etc.

If i continue seeing , harrassments towards a person in this topic, or badmouthing or even a "certain" video or pics , i will Instalock/delete the topic and the one will receive a nice treatment by me

Also "if" mecha banned/muted you He must have his reasons, He is One of the mods who doesnt acts without thinking forward

Accept the decision and wait till the ban is over

Good day

This will become an upcoming drama....

Nope if i decide.

Yes Poley you are right but i just want to know more about Keizsha but now not anymore because i have enough and i did that so forum would get a chatbox.Why would Mecha ban me for just a gif and 10 days anyway is so long.

It's Mecha's Fault anyway.He banned me because my Profile Background are Archers? What's the Spam i did not spam anyway.Why the Ban 10 Days?
He's the only mod who found my Profile Background as a Spam.Since he's the one who started first then he's the one who shall pay.

Um, what did I miss?

who ever said I banned you for a gif? Wat?

I banned you for spamming in the russian "screenshots" topic, on top of the facr that you were already using spamming smilies in international section.

why are you even bringing up people that have nothing to do with anything? Your imagination amazes me sometimes.

and you were previously banned for multiple times and this is your second warning point since they were introduced. 10 day ban seems like a leniant amount to me.

You are in no position here.I wasn't spamming in their screenshot topic anyway.I was just saying those words because i want to make friends :P
Also i found out that you gathered much information anyway before nobody posted this thread.You waited until i ran out of words.First off you viewed this as guest and you had the right time to post a much more counter attack.Also i wasn't spamming with the protest emoticons anyway i have a connection problem.Wow you are one of the worst and wants to ban me permanently now i know.I wish something bad happen to you a quick death or a cruel one.Go back to the void from whence you came.

Edited by Hotdog#1

I was about to say Seduce seems to spam topics with random responses... i can make a free also Mecha is one of my favorite mods out of this entire forum and does a great job. i feel like maybe you just dislike him in game so your trying to punish him on forum because he banned you for spamming topics... But not my place to say

sigh... I viewed your profile as a guest and what? Are you paranoid or just trolling?

wish me death all you want, it wont make you unbanned.

Also I suggest you stop making such silly posts using your friend's profile before it too gets banned (allowing you to post from his profile to bypass a ban is already breaking a rule)

now, if you have nothing valuable to add, I think we are done here.

Nope i didn't said you viewed my profile in guest since its impossible what i mean is that you viewed this thread while nobody replied to this thread yet.
Also isn't it wrong a moderator interfering with a user? First i posted in russian forum and you interfered? Eh you're not a russian mod.
2nd the protest emo wasn't spamming.May someday you die quick.
See you just gathered enough information just to throw me off the edge.

Edited by Hotdog#1

Are you lucky to be a mod? I ignored you for months but you just seeked attention by liking and unliking my post and then you banned me because you saw my posts :D

I guess paranoid it is. I replied to this topic as soon as I saw it. Im not online 24/7. Normal people like to afk once in a while to live.

I wont repeat myself again,

Are you lucky to be a mod? I ignored you for months but you just seeked attention by liking and unliking my post and then you banned me because you saw my posts :D ?

Stop it sed! U r too much now... Ofc the gms chose the mods wisely and carefully... Just wait until 10 days. As mecha said, Ihte's profile could be banned too if u still continue this. Edited by Lee Hye Rin

He's the one who started this and for the record he uses commonly used quotes like "Idk who he is ingame"(Also since i posted this he's gonna reason this again)
First off after he unliked my comment i replied and he replied too.After a week he decided to find a way to ban me since i finally decided to talk with him.Also why paranoid anyway? That's not in my mind anyway.Don't use words that affects emotions since its a sign for unbeatable peasants.Finally Mecha its really none of your buisness since i noticed you and when you noticed me you decided to find a way to ban me.

Edited by Hotdog#1

Thank you for my daily dosage of e-Ebola

So it went from me banning you because you talked about someone, to me banning you because you didnt give me attention, to me banning you because I accidentally "liked" your post and then corrected my accident? Brilliant. Osama rates 9/11.

believe me, I dont want any of your attention, keep it :)