Something that can REMOVE Personal on Items

PrettyPinay

this idea was from me and xmoonlight. Well, we think it'll b cool if we can remove Personal from our items and change it back to equipping, so only the EQUIPPING ones. Maybe a scroll or something from mshop, lol. even if u make it really expensive like the Book of Oblivion so only those who really want to de-personalize their item can buy it. Maybe 1k mcoin worth of scroll for 1 equipment to b de-personalized. :D

this idea was from me and xmoonlight. Well, we think it'll b cool if we can remove Personal from our items and change it back to equipping, so only the EQUIPPING ones. Maybe a scroll or something from mshop, lol.And make it really expensive like the Book of Oblivion and only those who really want to de-personalize their item can buy it. Maybe 1k mcoin worth of scroll for 1 equipment to b de-personalized. :D

What is wrong with you!,are you glad by throwing your money away just like that!Why would you ever beg to pay for something when it could have come for free,not only that why would you ask to pay 3 times the price when you could have got it cheap?

Maybe i'm a bit harsh,but I beleive we as the player,we shouldnt show our willingness to pay for everything,dont get me wrong I like the idea of removing personal but I dont like the idea of paying money for it.Removing personal from items is a very simple option,infact I think it shouldnt be there in the first place(except for a few items which I understand why it was put there).Why dont you suggest to them using other currency like gold or cc.

Maybe because you think the devs only care for money,alright I see your point there,but dont beg for it to be expensive!I dont think it should be expensive but the devs will make it expensive if they see how many ppl are too gullible to pay for everything at top price. :facepalm:

I agree i make a necro and need steal the full set fury of reezeeh  ;D with no amp  :cray:

but imagine no personal items many guys amp items and the scammer can trade it!!! Wtf.

I dont think it should be expensive but the devs will make it expensive if they see how many ppl are too gullible to pay for everything at top price. :facepalm:

:blush: ugh I meant it should be expensive so that not all players can remove personal, like what if the character was hacked or like what crossfit said:  :pleasantry:

but imagine no personal items many guys amp items and the scammer can trade it!!! Wtf.

Never beg them to make it expensive,there are always other ways to prevent scammers. :dirol: But I understand the point of making it personal but just not on some of the item.

Just like my idea in another thread, well this is a good idea about item to remove the personal state.

Actually some rare items could be sold in a high price or even trade for signs or anything so it would be not a waste the coins by buying the item converter.

Crossfit does have a point there. People with Mcoins will start de-personalizing hi-amp gear. One thing to add to this suggestion is to remove amp bonus as well when you de-personalize. This should take care of the instant problem.

Besides, the point of de-personaliztion is to enable us to sell rare equipment on the market, which can be later amplified by the buyer...

Just like my idea in another thread, well this is a good idea about item to remove the personal state.

Actually some rare items could be sold in a high price or even trade for signs or anything so it would be not a waste the coins by buying the item converter.

Maybe so,but never ask to make it expensive just to prevent scammers lol,what kind of logic is that,there are other ways.Even so wouldnt it would have been better if we try to ask using gold or cc instead of real money?,why would all of us gave up so suddenly on making the game as free and fun as possible.

And like you said rare stuff often sell expensive(but sometimes ridiculously high lol) and if the seller had to buy the expensive "personal free" item wouldnt that make the item more expensive as the seller is trying to cover the budget.We want to try to make things as cheap as possible.Why give up on that,why beg to pay,because devs only cares for money?

Maybe so....maybe so... :facepalm:

Crossfit does have a point there. People with Mcoins will start de-personalizing hi-amp gear. One thing to add to this suggestion is to remove amp bonus as well when you de-personalize. This should take care of the instant problem.

Besides, the point of de-personaliztion is to enable us to sell rare equipment on the market, which can be later amplified by the buyer...

Why shouldn't someone who amps something they're using be allowed to sell it?  As long as people use the trade window I'm not sure why this would be a problem.  Scammers will happen with or without this feature. 

If I have a +10 well tried blade and I find a Blade of sudden doom why shouldn't I be allowed to depersonalize my wtb to sell?  Otherwise a valuable drop will just rot in my backpack and I'm less likely to amp my new blade which helps support developers which improves game for all.

I'm for this feature.  It should cost less than sign set and should keep the amplification. 

Why shouldn't someone who amps something they're using be allowed to sell it?  As long as people use the trade window I'm not sure why this would be a problem.  Scammers will happen with or without this feature. 

If I have a +10 well tried blade and I find a Blade of sudden doom why shouldn't I be allowed to depersonalize my wtb to sell?  Otherwise a valuable drop will just rot in my backpack and I'm less likely to amp my new blade which helps support developers which improves game for all.

I'm for this feature.  It should cost less than sign set and should keep the amplification. 

Just a thought mate. Never said implement my idea. You have a point too...

If had to use MC,I suggest make it cheap as possible(lol 1k),I see this almost like repairing equipments,so I dont understand why would ppl suddenly suggest selling it with MC(and forget about the free option),it's just de-personalize our equipment status(doesn't make our equipment better or stronger).If can maybe make 2 way option of paying like repairng equipments,either use gold/cc or mc. ;)

• 4 months later...
i revived this topic coz the idea has been opened again in our chats during clan quality time. still wishing for something to remove personal on equipped but not used items,  :blush:

nothing exept "gotta earn it" items like lenar shop, arena gear and quest reward should be personal :facepalm:

As for the scammer would take it theory, if you are stupid enough to give ur login info to anyone then you deserve getting scammed

Made a suggestion post just like this one 4-6weeks ago. But mainly to help market gain more and cheaper mid level items lv9-17, not really for people to sell their +9 and +10 weps. No one can afford whatever obsene amount you want for it anyway... But I agree and would like a balanced scroll. Has been 2 previous discussions about this.

see thread - scroll of forgotten memories. For my entire idea and opnion.

• 2 months later...

And devs also prevented players from scamming others thanks to the "unbinding" thing O:-)

all runes and amps will be reseted, so scammers wouldnt be able to steal others +10 weapons  :give_rose:

Developers are truly smart :clapping: