What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

Imaginary real man? You wish you had one, nobody wants a fat and stinky women like you, no offence. No idea who you are talking about, everything is proved to my gf. Again nice story, if you had a real man irl you wouldn't flirt with every single guy on warspears for free items and gold o; If it's true than you're the worst women I have ever met, having kids and still flirting with guys over internet because can't get a real man, only imaginary real man.

First off u have no idea on my rl or anything that goes on in my life, u urself said I had a husband how is that imaginary? would u like me to provide divorce papers? or would u like me to have my fiance call u? Im fine with providing proof cuz unlike u I have nothing to hide. What r u hiding besides that ur over 18 dating a 14 yr old girl online that u have no future with? U have never shown a pic or any other type of proof. now whats really imaginary besides ur real life?  Only cowards hide behind a pixel char or a computer screen.  ;D

First off u have no idea on my rl or anything that goes on in my life, u urself said I had a husband how is that imaginary? would u like me to provide divorce papers? or would u like me to have my fiance call u? Im fine with providing proof cuz unlike u I have nothing to hide. What r u hiding besides that ur over 18 dating a 14 yr old girl online that u have no future with? U have never shown a pic or any other type of proof. now whats really imaginary besides ur real life? Only cowards hide behind a pixel char or a computer screen. ;D

Like I said I've proved everything to my gf and you kept on repeating the same thing, maybe make a new story? No wonder you got divorce, nobody wants a fat and stinky women like you. You're playing since 3-4 yrs and still have a +6 character explains a lot, maybe you should get a job and a real man? not an imaginary man. Take my advice, join a gym and burn some calories then maybe you can find a real man. Goodluck in your life c:

She has clearly said like 8 times she is engaged and has a job lol...

Don't worry theese 2 are too dumb to understand they only good at talking u ever saw jarla to pvp with a pro player and win? Or i ever saw cyberfag to pvp with high amped players? answer is no they are afraid to do that thats why they come here and talk cause thats what they know to do... well.. expcept ass kissing :rofl: :facepalm:

Don't worry theese 2 are too dumb to understand they only good at talking u ever saw jarla to pvp with a pro player and win? Or i ever saw cyberfag to pvp with high amped players? answer is no they are afraid to do that thats why they come here and talk cause thats what they know to do... well.. expcept ass kissing :rofl: :facepalm:

Atm you're kissing anih arse, btw how did it feel when Lydia rejected you?

Atm you're kissing anih arse, btw how did it feel when Lydia rejected you?

U are sooo dumb i told you 2 times already that i left nbk and i'm not xhero wich part of that u don't understand? :facepalm:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Dont make me laugh. U can ask any pro elf player as physik, poley, kickegun, skrillex, scarlesz, snipedown, xxpinoyxx etc etc etc. I always pvp them. Sometimes i win sometimes they win.

Con the other hand,i started this topic because the noobs of nbk often ruin my pvps, so then what do u try to claim? That i dont PvP enough? U have zero sense. To say this kind of nonsenses, you better go improve your account,dearie.

See? That is what i was saying in previous posts. Noobs as you with weak accounts cant be better than me. Then, the only thing you can do is insulting, using rude vocab or making up stories as that I dont PvP hahahahahahahahahahaha. Believe your own Excuses to sleep well at nights u.u

In my country, 18 years old students start university. I don´t know if it is your case or not ( maybe you are repeating or you left school), but in case you want to start a degree, i suggest you to do journalism. Your profile fits so good to the loser journalists that work in tabloids making up fake stories of famous people...  ;)

In my country, 18 years old students start university. I don´t know if it is your case or not ( maybe you are repeating or you left school), but in case you want to start a degree, i suggest you to do journalism. Your profile fits so good to the loser journalists that work in tabloids making up fake stories of famous people... ;)

:facepalm: I refuse to continue this usless conversation go shoot urself :) Edited by skizoskilz

NBK guild is good only when the gank 3v1 on 1v1 they all die...and if u kill one nbk solo they go and cry to elva or deli because they are just a bunch of noobs

Cybernem isn't 45, he proved to me that he's indeed 18. And to what you were saying. I am not 14, I'm 16. If you don't know sh*t. Please stop judging him, just because he's more skilled and stronger than you :rofl:

+6 weapon and being on ws 24/7 explains she has a job c:

+6 weapon only means that unlike u I actually use my money wisely and take care of my family and pay bills instead of blowing it on a game   :facepalm:  my life is not all about ws like urs.

Cybernem isn't 45, he proved to me that he's indeed 18. And to what you were saying. I am not 14, I'm 16. If you don't know sh*t. Please stop judging him, just because he's more skilled and stronger than you :rofl:

Awe look cyber made an account on forum to be his own gf. isnt that cute? (no not really. it's disturbing and u need mental help)  :crazy:

+6 weapon only means that unlike u I actually use my money wisely and take care of my family and pay bills instead of blowing it on a game :facepalm: my life is not all about ws like urs.

Awe look cyber made an account on forum to be his own gf. isnt that cute? (no not really. it's disturbing and u need mental help) :crazy:

Hi nice excuses not to buy coins or amp character, everyone says the same and I wouldn't make a profile just to post that, you aren't important plus you can pm her in game. Looks like you need to write a book, you're so good at making stupid stories c: Edited by cybernem

Hi nice excuses not to buy coins or amp character, everyone says the same and I wouldn't make a profile just to post that, you aren't important plus you can pm her in game. Looks like you need to write a book, you're so good at making stupid stories c:

my stories r true til I see proof of it otherwise  :crazy:  no one has proof ur 18 and u lie about everything anyway. so I firmly believe ur older than 18. and my liffe doesnt revolve around ws so I dont feel the need to put all my money into ws :bomb:

my stories r true til I see proof of it otherwise :crazy: no one has proof ur 18 and u lie about everything anyway. so I firmly believe ur older than 18. and my liffe doesnt revolve around ws so I dont feel the need to put all my money into ws :bomb:

oh then why are you online 24/7? lol

my stories r true til I see proof of it otherwise  :crazy:  no one has proof ur 18 and u lie about everything anyway. so I firmly believe ur older than 18. and my liffe doesnt revolve around ws so I dont feel the need to put all my money into ws :bomb:

Stop embarrasing yourself, sapphire. You don´t need to use money in game to be a good player if you get some lucky drops as i did and you use the game gold wisely. Some friends of your guild don´t know to do that, as i posted before.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

+6 weapon only means that unlike u I actually use my money wisely and take care of my family and pay bills instead of blowing it on a game :facepalm: my life is not all about ws like urs.

Awe look cyber made an account on forum to be his own gf. isnt that cute? (no not really. it's disturbing and u need mental help) :crazy:

Nice one sappy!

Cyber I only see you online everytime I login the game, what does that mean? Oh 24/7 in ws xD please remember to change your Nappy and your gf ones too, you smell like you two piss yourselves, oh wait you already did that, do you even go to bathroom? Maybe you use bathroom in ws because thats your life xD making another account on fourm is against the rules and will get you banned ;( anyone can make 2 accounts and say that he is 18years old while he is 14 with a 12 years old gf xD

when will kathi close this xD

Oh cyber wait a minute, I thought the bd is your gf character and you both sharing it, then why you write it at your signature as your character D: easteregg solved,

Nice one sappy!

Cyber I only see you online everytime I login the game, what does that mean? Oh 24/7 in ws xD please remember to change your Nappy and your gf ones too, you smell like you two piss yourselves, oh wait you already did that, do you even go to bathroom? Maybe you use bathroom in ws because thats your life xD making another account on fourm is against the rules and will get you banned ;( anyone can make 2 accounts and say that he is 18years old while he is 14 with a 12 years old gf xD

Lame :rofl: How old are you?

Nice one sappy!

Lame :rofl: How old are you? and btw moderators can check if I made two accounts, cool story c: Edited by cybernem

Hello! im back to get more Warning points from our lovely and M0therF@cker mod Swaaz :good: Waiting to be perma banned from those fags who thinks they can control the forum.

Turtlegay you're just a little pcs of shity white american go get a life.

im glad some ppl here shut sapp's mouth, Sithlords's members can duck any member of Badxjuju or nbk whenever the duck they want.

Skizio what's the problem if he has an online Relationship? Suck my massive dik.

Whut whut whut whut? Am i going to be banned for say the same that most of the ppl in this topic say? funny lol

have a nice days F@ggots

this comes from the kid who plays 24/7 And trolls on forum and crys when he gets banned And acts like a 12 Yr Old. Good luck With yourself keep Crying

It'll just make ur sitaution worse.

And everyone knows a guy who keeps bragging about his dick size on a online forum chat rlly is below Average nice talk when u hit puberty please

Feel obliged To come talk like a grown up to me (: Now get lost Freak

Nice one sappy!

kathis too busy being loaned items by ladygi and hamstring

any name calling will resort in punishment, you are all free to say why another person is wrong, but harassment/profanity will be dealt with accordingly 

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯