What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

Ok jarla we got it u wanna receive apreciation... come on u beg for attention now :rofl: what this stupid post should prove? That u are high amped (a lot of players are and they are even better than u) no big deal, or u want to prove that u are an " old and experienced player" i play as a wlock since 2012 and i don't need +10 or to spent 2m gold to be "pro". One advice for you dear player... get a life and do a school lol you seem u have a big lack of education. Hmm i have a queation... u get out of your room? Ur mom still know how u looking? Please leave forum drama and go farm something and after u farm come here and show us how pro u are. I'm sorry for your parents i really do. And one more thing for cyberfag, LMAO we all know that u are ass-kisser thats why u're not killed by "pro players" :rofl: Try get a life too and btw jarla look at cyberfag's items and when u studyet them carefuly compare with deli's items u will be surpised :rofl:

Hi xhero, you're lame and stop "trying" to insult me with your lame jokes, it's not funny at all and I don't even know what you are trying to prove. Btw inspect cybernem, it is outdated and I barely play it, atm I'm working on my level 14 Barbarian +10 shield and +10 sword and #1 2v2 arena. I'm not surprised by comparing myself to delicious, my built is so much better than her, my rogue owned my BD, my BD owned delicious or any member of NBK. And I'm an arse kisser that's why I'm not killed by "pro players"? Thank you for proving you're a noob and your guild members xd Grow up and stop talking nonsense, you make zero sense.

Hi xhero, you're lame and stop "trying" to insult me with your lame jokes, it's not funny at all and I don't even know what you are trying to prove. Btw inspect cybernem, it is outdated and I barely play it, atm I'm working on my level 14 Barbarian +10 shield and +10 sword and #1 2v2 arena. I'm not surprised by comparing myself to delicious, my built is so much better than her, my rogue owned my BD, my BD owned delicious or any member of NBK. And I'm an arse kisser that's why I'm not killed by "pro players"? Thank you for proving you're a noob and your guild members xd Grow up and stop talking nonsense, you make zero sense.

Like i said ASS KISSER  :crazy:  GET A LIFE KIDDO :good: and next time be sure you 14 yrs gf won't tell anyone that u scammed her  :fool:  :rofl:

Edited by skizoskilz

Keep dreaming jarla u are nothing than a big faggot and i never said i'm better than u... correction: that my acc is better than urs but i'm not shouting on the whole server that im a pro old and exerienced player like u do and if i'm noob and weak like u said why u keep insulting me? Have i insilted u? I think not... And please come on u don't even have a REAL LIFE i can't talk about something if that thing doesn't exist lmao. and for ur info english is not my main language so stfu :)

You should be banned for using inappropriate language.

Like i said ASS KISSER :crazy: GET A LIFE KIDDO :good: and next time be sure you 14 yrs gf won't tell anyone that u scammed her :fool: :rofl:

Hi how did it feel when Lydia rejected you? You can't even get a girl on internet lol

Hi how did it feel when Lydia rejected you? You can't even get a girl on internet lol

Bad luck! I'm not xhero and go see ur own 14 yrs gf ok?  :good: Maybe u will get 2m like jarla from ur 14 yrs gf acc  :rofl:

Edited by skizoskilz

Bad luck! I'm not xhero and go see ur own 14 yrs gf ok? :good: Maybe u will get 2m like jarla from ur 14 yrs gf acc :rofl:

Omg you're so funny I forgot to laugh!

Omg you're so funny I forgot to laug

Ik man... You sorry for that but u know... u can't do anything about it :rofl: anyway i'm sick of u and jarla. Good luck in game (cause u know.. u have no life :rofl: ) and if u see me gank me i let u do that but i won't guarantee u that u will succed  :pleasantry: . Now go back to ur Ass-Kissing ( u too jarla) BB :cray:  :drinks:

Ik man... You sorry for that but u know... u can't do anything about it :rofl: anyway i'm sick of u and jarla. Good luck in game (cause u know.. u have no life :rofl: ) and if u see me gank me i let u do that but i won't guarantee u that u will succed :pleasantry: . Now go back to ur Ass-Kissing ( u too jarla) BB :cray: :drinks:

If you're trying to insult me, it's not working bro I'm laughing at your lame insults. Try again? c: Edited by cybernem

If you're trying to insult me, it's not working bro I'm laughing at your lame insults. Try again? c:

If u cosider it like an insult np take it like that :good:

Lmaooo I read this topic with not sense and a lil few thing's true.. ! ::)

1. To create a perspective for things you need to be inside the pot or pass throw situations with them. If we go to the point of NBK a long time ago they loose their vision as a group and clan ! ... Most of the people inside that clan are hypocrites and vipolar starting for the leader ! Repeat MOST of them.. is not mean everyone (Im going to make that statement clear cuz some people quick identifies without mention names)

2. Why I always see jarlaxxle crying ? Damn it ! Not even when i was a mc u leave that shit out of you... Sigues siendo un pendejo !  :) = you keep being a stuped..  :dirol: Thanks god pokemons exist  :ph34r: and I mean it cuz i want to see your evolution ! > Next !  :lol:

Lmaooo I read this topic with not sense and a lil few thing's true.. ! : :)

1. To create a perspective for things you need to be inside the pot or pass throw situations with them. If we go to the point of NBK a long time ago they loose their vision as a group and clan ! ... Most of the people inside that clan are hypocrites and vipolar starting for the leader ! Repeat MOST of them.. is not mean everyone (Im going to make that statement clear cuz some people quick identifies without mention names)

2. Why I always see jarlaxxle crying ? Damn it ! Not even when i was a mc u leave that shit out of you... Sigues siendo un pendejo !  :) = you keep being a stuped..  :dirol: Thanks god pokemons exist  :ph34r: and I mean it cuz i want to see your evolution ! > Next !  :lol:

BIG LIKE! :good:  :clapping:

You didn't tell me how did it feel when lydia rejected you? xd

I guess ur blind lol :rofl: i just told u i'm not xhero but anyway go and do what u know better and if i'll tell u what i think that will be like 4th or 5th time so u get it  O:-)

Hello! im back to get more Warning points from our lovely and M0therF@cker mod Swaaz :good: Waiting to be perma banned from those fags who thinks  they can control the forum.

Turtlegay you're just a little pcs of shity white american go get a life.

im glad some ppl here shut sapp's mouth, Sithlords's members can duck any member of Badxjuju or nbk whenever the duck they want.

Skizio what's the problem if he has an online Relationship? Suck my massive dik.

Whut whut whut whut? Am i going to be banned for say the same that most of the ppl in this topic say? funny lol

have a nice days F@ggots

Edited by Kazuma

And the answer is no, in my real life i don't have to talk with assh@les like u :facepalm:

You should be more careful with the vocabulary you use. Otherwise, you will become a rude person as your guild leader.

Here you can see his example: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43879-crying-on-forum/

It is sad to see how a player can get so angry and be so rude and foulmouthed, and i am noticing that all NBK members are starting to speak like that.

Remember, it doesn´t matter how much you use rude vocabulary or how much you insult. You will always be a bunch of useless players.

Hello! im back to get more Warning points from our lovely and M0therF@cker mod Swaaz :good: Waiting to be perma banned from those fags who thinks they can control the forum.

Turtlegay you're just a little pcs of shity white american go get a life.

im glad some ppl here shut sapp's mouth, Sithlords's members can duck any member of Badxjuju or nbk whenever the duck they want.

Skizio what's the problem if he has an online Relationship? Suck my massive dik.

Whut whut whut whut? Am i going to be banned for say the same that most of the ppl in this topic say? funny lol

have a nice days F@ggots

More drama :facepalm:

You should be more careful with the vocabulary you use. Otherwise, you will become a rude person as your guild leader.

Here you can see his example: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43879-crying-on-forum/

It is sad to see how a player can get so angry and be so rude and foulmouthed, and i am noticing that all NBK members are starting to speak like that.

Remember, it doesn´t matter how much you use rude vocabulary or how much you insult. You will always be a bunch of useless players.

If u wanna know im not even in nbk :facepalm: and secondly you started with insults and now u are the good and inocent guy? Come on jarla go shoot urself i'll pay the bullet for u :)

Here you can see his example: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43879-crying-on-forum/

If u wanna know im not even in nbk :facepalm: and secondly you started with insults and now u are the good and inocent guy? Come on jarla go shoot urself i'll pay the bullet for u :)

As I see you are 18, and i guess you didn´t start university yet, and you don´t speak with a proper accuracy, i will teach you what I teach to my secondary students at the secondary stage.

Adjectives before name: noob player. weak player. useless players. They are adjectives that complement the name.

noob = a player that doesn´t know to play a game.

weak = a player that has a low damage and defense for his/her level.

useless = a player that can´t do anything on his/her own, because he is not competent in game.

As you can see, the terms I use are not insults.

On the other hand, you are the one insulting us. Ass lickers, ass holers and other foulmouthed words. So stop trying to lie in forum because all you have to do is to check your own posts. I´m just eight years older than you, but you have so much to learn, little boy.

An interesting fact to add to my post, years ago in the university, studying psychology, we were told that people that insult or use rude or foulmouthed words are usually agressive and insecure. I don´t know if you have any of that problems but relax and act and speak as a good boy.

Thanks.

As I see you are 18, and i guess you didn´t start university yet, and you don´t speak with a proper accuracy, i will teach you what I teach to my secondary students at the secondary stage.

Adjectives before name: noob player. weak player. useless players. They are adjectives that complement the name.

useless = a player that can´t do anything on his/her own, because he is not competent in game.

On the other hand, you are the one insulting us. Ass lickers, ass holers and other foulmouthed words. So stop trying to lie in forum because all you have to do is to check your own posts. I´m just eight years older than you, but you have so much to learn, little boy.

An interesting fact to add to my post, years ago in the university, studying psychology, we were told that people that insult or use rude or foulmouthed words are usually agressive and insecure. I don´t know if you have any of that problems but relax and act and speak as a good boy.

Thanks.

And you think if u did a university u are wiser? Come on jarla and whats with the academic speech ^ how much it taked to write it? 1hr? Please jarla do us all a favor and find other game cause noone loves u here :facepalm:

3 mins to write my speech. I am quite used to do it with my students, but ty for your concern. I don´t have fat fingers, don´t worry  :give_rose:

Thanks.

lmao, ppl should make a topic about this.

Some ppl as me speak a super ultra bad english xD

And? Doing a hate post implies to insult players? There is nothing wrong about doing severe criticism against players that deserve it, but just angry kids insult because they can´t talk as adults.

lmao, ppl should make a topic about this.

Some ppl as me speak a super ultra bad english xD

Never too late to learn. If you accept an advise, if you have free time and love some series, try spamming them with english and subtitled. That´s how i started, in a funny way,xd!

Then why not pm anih and deli like and adult instead of bashing their guild on forum, and yes it is hating, because you are calling them names

;D  cuz thats all haters know how to do bopp. anyone who knows deli knows shes doesnt bother herself with this crap on forum, and anih rarely does unless someone tells him about it. jar just a big cry baby, all his posts r crying and whining. cybers a pedo, ed is a fagg azz kisser, and kazuma is just a retarded b*tch. alls they can do is whine and cry here  :crazy:

Sapphire needs to stop using offensive words to guys who are like 10 yrs younger than her, I bet you talk to your kids like that also smh

Sapphire needs to stop using offensive words to guys who are like 10 yrs younger than her, I bet you talk to your kids like that also smh

If thats the case u should stop using offensive words to ur elders and preteen girlfriends. In game u were talking about having sex with ur preteen gf. get a clue dumbazz. maybe u should grow up if u cant handle the "bad words" maybe ur rite in dating children  ;D  instead of getting a REAL adult girlfriend thats close to ur age pedopie  :crazy:

If thats the case u should stop using offensive words to ur elders and preteen girlfriends. In game u were talking about having sex with ur preteen gf. get a clue dumbazz. maybe u should grow up if u cant handle the "bad words" maybe ur rite in dating children ;D instead of getting a REAL adult girlfriend thats close to ur age pedopie :crazy:

I'm 18, proved to my gf. Nice story btw, how does it feel to be fat and unwanted? No wonder why your hubby left you, prolly cheated on him with your "E-boyfriends". Lmao :crazy:

I'm 18, proved to my gf. Nice story btw, how does it feel to be fat and unwanted? No wonder why your hubby left you, prolly cheated on him with your "E-boyfriends". Lmao :crazy:

Thats a funny story brah  :crazy: u mad I can get a REAL man? and that u can only get cartoon girls? last time I talked to ur preteen gf she told me u hadnt sent her anything, no pics, and no proof of age. hows it feel to be a fugly pedo that can only get a pixel girl cuz no one in the real world wants ne thing to do with u? not even ur mother  :crazy:  :bomb:

Thats a funny story brah :crazy: u mad I can get a REAL man? and that u can only get cartoon girls? last time I talked to ur preteen gf she told me u hadnt sent her anything, no pics, and no proof of age. hows it feel to be a fugly pedo that can only get a pixel girl cuz no one in the real world wants ne thing to do with u? not even ur mother :crazy: :bomb:

Imaginary real man? You wish you had one, nobody wants a fat and stinky women like you, no offence. No idea who you are talking about, everything is proved to my gf. Again nice story, if you had a real man irl you wouldn't flirt with every single guy on warspears for free items and gold o; If it's true than you're the worst women I have ever met, having kids and still flirting with guys over internet because can't get a real man, only imaginary real man.