What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

:clapping: sry but sith isnt much better, at least nbk isnt full of conartists and 2-face bi*ches :blush:

Sith is definitely in a much better level than ur weak guild. Ur guild just have weak,noob and ganker players. Sith has some of the best players in server, pro players that dont have to do group gankings to win as you .all do. Seems you are jealous,sapphirita. And im sure any member in sithlords can win you hahahaha

Sith is definitely in a much better level than ur weak guild. Ur guild just have weak,noob and ganker players. Sith has some of the best players in server, pro players that dont have to do group gankings to win as you .all do. Seems you are jealous,sapphirita. And im sure any member in sithlords can win you hahahaha

Agreed.

Well seems like you don't know much :)cute you are over 50 years old and still not grown up... respect :D

I never respect childish conartists and 2-faced b*tches like u  ;D  get over urself hunny. ur like what? 10 yrs old? 85? either way u act 5.

Nbk isnt conartists, scammers, and pathetic 2-faced ppl  ;D  in my eyes nbk 100xs better cuz they r good ppl. (HONEST ppl)

Why are we even comparing sithlords to this noob guild? We all know sithlords is the best guild in us sapphire. lol

No no no, Sithlords the best guild in sapphire? I disagree!!

1. THEMERCS are the best that's obviously :D

2. Omg sapphire whatever your problem is...gtfo, leave the game, no one likes you probably not even nbk ;) How does it feel to be non liked? :D

Your all duckin Noobs Born To Kill is the best

clan in the game duck all you nubs xD Btw. Sapp isnt 50 Redbird your not even a guy why such aggression cus i mean when u insult

Older players the you(Not Age Wise Game play time) You'll make enemies of a lot

Of players because ull evauntally Realise all old players become friends if they've played long

Enough. Which just puts you on the spot and thats another common reason why Yushiko and

Cybernem are Yelled At and Have Many Enemies. And that goes for everyone if someones played longer then you.. Fact is they know more about the game then you just by experience... Just a word of advise

Well here's a fact, they're old players and can't beat a "newbie" like me in pvp, like what you were doing these years? And about experience, their runes and crystal and how they built their character explains how experienced players they are. Old and pro players are xxdeaathxx, physik, oracles I can learn a lot of things from them they deserve the respect whereas the old players you're talking about are inexperienced and I can teach a lot of things to them, respect is earned not given. Btw warspears is 2D game and you don't need to play 4 years to understand the game unless you're dumb af. I do have a lot of friends in warspears and I enjoy the game, I simply don't give a damn about these haters. Thank you for your advice.

Your assumption is inaccurate because many people like sapphire, she is a great person and fun to play this game with

All I know is ill make NBK dirt if they keep ducking with me, I take pts of u on solo np, just saying pvp cave is about to change :)

And who the duck is you? Chuck Norris? :rofl:

Hahaha skizo what you gonna do to me heh? :D wanna call nbk to kick me out of cave? Ok no problem...oh wait i forgot there is one...i'm friends with ani and deli :P and i like nbk i just didn't like the way sapphire talked about sithlords cause they earn respect and turtle: i don't think their will be many persons who don't like me i'm always friendly except to persons like sapphire who are also talking shit about other people

Well here's a fact, they're old players and can't beat a "newbie" like me in pvp, like what you were doing these years? And about experience, their runes and crystal and how they built their character explains how experienced players they are. Old and pro players are xxdeaathxx, physik, oracles I can learn a lot of things from them they deserve the respect whereas the old players you're talking about are inexperienced and I can teach a lot of things to them, respect is earned not given. Btw warspears is 2D game and you don't need to play 4 years to understand the game unless you're dumb af. I do have a lot of friends in warspears and I enjoy the game, I simply don't give a damn about these haters. Thank you for your advice.

wasn't just directed towards you was just explaining why your hated @}-

Why do i need to play for 4 years to be a pro? it's just a mmorpg XD all you do is amp ur char to +10 and  spamm skill buttom :/

1 Question. I was Reading the rules and why those people doesn't get banned? most of em are doing harrasment and insulting each others.

Apparently this fórum doesn't follow its own rules.....Sad!

Hahaha skizo what you gonna do to me heh? :D wanna call nbk to kick me out of cave? Ok no problem...oh wait i forgot there is one...i'm friends with ani and deli :P and i like nbk i just didn't like the way sapphire talked about sithlords cause they earn respect

Come on bird let's keep the peace there is already way too much fight on this topic not to mention cyberfag the potion master and jarla the "mature and pro" player :rofl:

Do you scare me? =O ok np lets keep the peace bro! :) I don't like fights anyway :D

;D nbk will have no prob kosing u as well, deli is one of my bestfriends and anih is like my brother. talk all u want but ur a hypocrit talking crap about me and u say I talk crap about others is wrong. "thou without sin"  and I am very well liked, and equally disliked cuz I dont take crap from stupid ppl like u. so get over it and grow up, or u can stay on the D's of 2-faced ppl and scam artists.  :good:  have a spactacular day.

Ty for the talk today Sapphire. I'm glad we solved it now it seems like it was a stupid misunderstanding :)

Edited by Xredbirdx

Your all duckin Noobs Born To Kill is the best

clan in the game duck all you nubs xD Btw. Sapp isnt 50 Redbird your not even a guy why such aggression cus i mean when u insult

Older players the you(Not Age Wise Game play time) You'll make enemies of a lot

Of players because ull evauntally Realise all old players become friends if they've played long

Enough. Which just puts you on the spot and thats another common reason why Yushiko and

Cybernem are Yelled At and Have Many Enemies. And that goes for everyone if someones played longer then you.. Fact is they know more about the game then you just by experience... Just a word of advise

I agree with u, turtle, and you are just proving NBKs are a bunch of noobs. As you say: They are experienced players -> They know more about the game.

From this point, we can infer that they are some of the most noob players in server, because even being experienced and old players in game, they don´t know how to improve their characters and become quite good in game. So the only thing they can do is to cry in guild chat and get guild parties to gank the enemies they can´t gank in their own (enemies = most of the players in server must say).

At this point, i will provide a better piece of advise if you let me. I had one of the best teachers in game a player can have in warspear, machote.

He told me this game is designed for players that use tons of real gold. If you want to win in arena you have to use tons of ti, if you want to be the best player in server full +10 you have to use tons of signs, and getting the best weapons, gear and accessories in game, if you want to be the best guild you have to use tons of guild pots, etc.

If you are not one of them, why trying to be a wannabe? Why getting expensive costumes for weapons and characters, or getting some of the best items in game when you can´t use them as you should?

I think any old player should know this, but in NBk i can see that or they don´t know this or they are too noobs to understand it.

An example of this is a noob lvl 24 rogue called deliciious (older player as well). She has 2 of the best weapons in game (made for rich players), 1 halloween axe lvl 21 and 1 christmas axe lvl 22. In addition she has ice costume for both weapons and snow queen costume.

Just looking at her you could say she is a hot pro player... until you see her amps and stats. Her weapons are just +7 and +8, she has just 600 damage for a lvl 24 (pathetic), and 3,3k def when she has +10 gear. This is a perfect example of noob old experienced player that is a rich wannabe but she can´t afford it.

iQ9E5k.jpg

Now let´s see another example. Following machote´s advise, as I don´t want to spend tons of gold in this game, i just become a wise player. First year of swamps i got 2 dooms (dooms were for rich players in that time). As i couldn´t get them +10, i sold them to rich players and got 2m. I saved that 2m for years and used them to amp my kw gear and axe arena weapons (completely free). First i tried to get as much damage and defense as a lvl 20 player can get and then i looked for nice costume.

Gje7Gh.jpg

That is the difference between noob and a wise players, being both old, experienced and non visa-abuser players.

Deli is a clear example of a noob experienced player. Rich wannabe, with +7 and +8 pro weapons and with a really expensive costume for weapons and character. As you said, turtle, old players as her have more knowledge of game, but it seems you are wrong in this case. If deli was clever, she would have sold that weapons and queen costume all made for rich players. With all that gold, she could have got +10 arena weapons (free), best items that amplify damage (as halloween cloack and amulet) that are not so expensive and probably a player as me couldn´t say anything about her because she would be even better than me.

Thanks God it is not the case and i can laugh at her as much as I want. Machote left game long time ago, but his legacy still lives on several players he advised to so well.

PD: She is one of the "best" players on her guild. I can´t imagine analysing the rest of NBK.

I agree with u, turtle, and you are just proving NBKs are a bunch of noobs. As you say: They are experienced players -> They know more about the game.

From this point, we can infer that they are some of the most noob players in server, because even being experienced and old players in game, they don´t know how to improve their characters and become quite good in game. So the only thing they can do is to cry in guild chat and get guild parties to gank the enemies they can´t gank in their own (enemies = most of the players in server must say).

At this point, i will provide a better piece of advise if you let me. I had one of the best teachers in game a player can have in warspear, machote.

He told me this game is designed for players that use tons of real gold. If you want to win in arena you have to use tons of ti, if you want to be the best player in server full +10 you have to use tons of signs, and getting the best weapons, gear and accessories in game, if you want to be the best guild you have to use tons of guild pots, etc.

If you are not one of them, why trying to be a wannabe? Why getting expensive costumes for weapons and characters, or getting some of the best items in game when you can´t use them as you should?

I think any old player should know this, but in NBk i can see that or they don´t know this or they are too noobs to understand it.

An example of this is a noob lvl 24 rogue called deliciious (older player as well). She has 2 of the best weapons in game (made for rich players), 1 halloween axe lvl 21 and 1 christmas axe lvl 22. In addition she has ice costume for both weapons and snow queen costume.

Just looking at her you could say she is a hot pro player... until you see her amps and stats. Her weapons are just +7 and +8, she has just 600 damage for a lvl 24 (pathetic), and 3,3k def when she has +10 gear. This is a perfect example of noob old experienced player that is a rich wannabe but she can´t afford it.

iQ9E5k.jpg

Now let´s see another example. Following machote´s advise, as I don´t want to spend tons of gold in this game, i just become a wise player. First year of swamps i got 2 dooms (dooms were for rich players in that time). As i couldn´t get them +10, i sold them to rich players and got 2m. I saved that 2m for years and used them to amp my kw gear and axe arena weapons (completely free). First i tried to get as much damage and defense as a lvl 20 player can get and then i looked for nice costume.

Gje7Gh.jpg

That is the difference between noob and a wise players, being both old, experienced and non visa-abuser players.

Deli is a clear example of a noob experienced player. Rich wannabe, with +7 and +8 pro weapons and with a really expensive costume for weapons and character. As you said, turtle, old players as her have more knowledge of game, but it seems you are wrong in this case. If deli was clever, she would have sold that weapons and queen costume all made for rich players. With all that gold, she could have got +10 arena weapons (free), best items that amplify damage (as halloween cloack and amulet) that are not so expensive and probably a player as me couldn´t say anything about her because she would be even better than me.

Thanks God it is not the case and i can laugh at her as much as I want. Machote left game long time ago, but his legacy still lives on several players he advised to so well.

PD: She is one of the "best" players on her guild. I can´t imagine analysing the rest of NBK.

Feels like what you wanna say is "Plz Notice my smartness"

iQ9E5k.jpg

Gje7Gh.jpg

Ok jarla we got it u wanna receive apreciation... come on u beg for attention now :rofl: what this stupid post should prove? That u are high amped (a lot of players are and they are even better than u) no big deal, or u want to prove that u are an " old and experienced player" i play as a wlock since 2012 and i don't need +10 or to spent 2m gold to be "pro". One advice for you dear player... get a life and do a school lol you seem u have a big lack of education. Hmm i have a queation... u get out of your room? Ur mom still know how u looking? Please leave forum drama and go farm something and after u farm come here and show us how pro u are. I'm sorry for your parents i really do. And one more thing for cyberfag, LMAO we all know that u are ass-kisser thats why u're not killed by "pro players" :rofl: Try get a life too and btw jarla look at cyberfag's items and when u studyet them carefuly compare with deli's items u will be surpised :rofl:

Feels like what you wanna say is "Plz Notice my smartness"

There are good and smart players appart from me... but NBK? not them  ;D

I'm really confused to all of you *z* Arent you guys tired and bored to this argument and debate?

This is ceaseless and endless!!

Ok jarla we got it u wanna receive apreciation... come on u beg for attention now :rofl: what this stupid post should prove? That u are high amped (a lot of players are and they are even better than u) no big deal, or u want to prove that u are an " old and experienced player" i play as a wlock since 2012 and i don't need +10 or to spent 2m gold to be "pro". One advice for you dear player... get a life and do a school lol you seem u have a big lack of education. Hmm i have a queation... u get out of your room? Ur mom still know how u looking? Please leave forum drama and go farm something and after u farm come here and show us how pro u are. I'm sorry for your parents i really do. And one more thing for cyberfag, LMAO we all know that u are ass-kisser thats why u're not killed by "pro players" :rofl: Try get a life too and btw jarla look at cyberfag's items and when u studyet them carefuly compare with deli's items u will be surpised :rofl:

I really love when weak, noob and useless players as you can´t say that your accounts are better than mines. Then, the only thing you can do is to speculate or make up stories about my real life...

Keep doing it!  :rofl:

"Do a school". What kind of sentence is that? You are the one that need more education, my friend.

I really love when weak, noob and useless players as you can´t say that your accounts are better than mines. Then, the only thing you can do is to speculate or make up stories about my real life...

Keep doing it! :rofl:

"Do a school". What kind of sentence is that? You are the one that need more education, my friend.

Keep dreaming jarla u are nothing than a big faggot and i never said i'm better than u... correction: that my acc is better than urs but i'm not shouting on the whole server that im a pro old and exerienced player like u do and if i'm noob and weak like u said why u keep insulting me? Have i insilted u? I think not... And please come on u don't even have a REAL LIFE i can't talk about something if that thing doesn't exist lmao. and for ur info english is not my main language so stfu :)

And btw, cyber bd owns deli. That is why she has to cry for help in NBK to do group ganking on cyber. :facepalm:

Ups i'm detecting a strange smell here... ummm smelling like your and cyberfag's specific smell.... what is it?? Oh yes ASS KISSER :rofl: Edited by skizoskilz

I am spanish, so English is not my main language. This is a hobbie, so first improve your English. It will be more useful in your real life, mate!

I am spanish, so English is not my main language. This is a hobbie, so first improve your English. It will be more useful in your real life, mate!

Told ya u need more school :facepalm:

And the answer is no, in my real life i don't have to talk with assh@les like u :facepalm: