What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

We all know how "pro" ya all guys, now keep beggin for noobs attention ;D im out of this topic

Xhero: anyone can go all +10 and call himself pro, wannabe pvprange, +10 but no skills,no life,no gf, no jop, stealing his mum and dad money,just to amp to +10 and call himself a pro

haha you should see how i raped some faggots in MW2 online and my level was only 20 on prestige 1 while they were on prestige 9, then they start to talk shit and call me hax, same happen here, noobs jelly of pro players, thinks that amp is everything, i can go full+10 without sign discount in 10 mins but why wasting money to prove that i have no life over a 2d game to people i will never really meet in rl who take it srsly :D im done here

No wonder he's xherorape lmfao, I don't expect you to act smart since a noob asked you to change your email for free mcoins and you changed your warlock xherodark email and got hacked, you were crying on forum and Roland didn't unblock you because you're a "SMS fraud" we all know how dumb you really are and always try to act smart. Wish you'd just stfu, so skizz and you play afatoldman that's not sharing, you bought that warlock from iluvweed and now you're sharing it, don't break EULA Rules. If you didn't buy iluvweed warlock then why iluvweeed name changed to xherodarks and then afatoldman. Plus I remember weed amping damned pilgrim staff to +10, we can still add your blocked warlock "xherodark". Oh btw dating online doesn't mean you don't have a life or can't get a girl irl, but I'm shocked you are saying this, you flirt and tried to get with every single girl I know example Lydia and I remember her saying "no I don't want to be xhero gf" REJECTED, I got ss xD Your ex gf is "risksgirl aka nessa" that's what you can get c: you can't even get a girl on "internet" even though you try your best loser xD Btw sapphire is just a ##### lol, I've seen her flirting with like 6 different guys I can name them if you want, she "flirt" to get free items since she can't buy coins, no job or life. If you had a job and a life, you wouldn't be on ws 24/7 and +5 shaman. Why aren't you in NBK? looks like you were flirting with anih and delicious didn't like it too much : I wonder how many #### did you suck to get your priest +9 lmfao, please go to gym and burn some calories, you can see what warspears has done to you :rofl:

No wonder he's xherorape lmfao, I don't expect you to act smart since a noob asked you to change your email for free mcoins and you changed your warlock xherodark email and got hacked, you were crying on forum and Roland didn't unblock you because you're a "SMS fraud" we all know how dumb you really are and always try to act smart. Wish you'd just stfu, so skizz and you play afatoldman that's not sharing, you bought that warlock from iluvweed and now you're sharing it, don't break EULA Rules. If you didn't buy iluvweed warlock then why iluvweeed name changed to xherodarks and then afatoldman. Plus I remember weed amping damned pilgrim staff to +10, we can still add your blocked warlock "xherodark". Oh btw dating online doesn't mean you don't have a life or can't get a girl irl, but I'm shocked you are saying this, you flirt and tried to get with every single girl I know example Lydia and I remember her saying "no I don't want to be xhero gf" REJECTED, I got ss xD Your ex gf is "risksgirl aka nessa" that's what you can get c: you can't even get a girl on "internet" even though you try your best loser xD Btw sapphire is just a ##### lol, I've seen her flirting with like 6 different guys I can name them if you want, she "flirt" to get free items since she can't buy coins, no job or life. If you had a job and a life, you wouldn't be on ws 24/7 and +5 shaman. Why aren't you in NBK? looks like you were flirting with anih and delicious didn't like it too much : I wonder how many #### did you suck to get your priest +9 lmfao, please go to gym and burn some calories, you can see what warspears has done to you :rofl:

Just cuz I "flirt" with some ppl doesnt mean I get free stuff or ask for free stuff, ask anyone that knows me if I've ever asked them for anything. I wanna see a ss of me asking for something and being serious. 

Kaz I dont flirt with anih, he's a good friend, I dont know where u get ur information from but maybe they should find facts first?  and swazz is an old friend. If I flirt with ne one it would be the girls that I know  8)  rite seth?

cyber how many 14 yr old girls did u con to get +9? I have a job I buy my own stuff  ;D  can u say that to urself and it actually be honest? no prally not, u wont even show ur pic to ur new 14 yr old girlfriend. maybe u should stop being a pedophile and try getting a girl ur own age if one would even date u, ur prally as ugly as chewboca and no one even wanna look at ur ugly face. :bad:

Btw I can flirt with whoever I want whenever I want, last time I looked I was free, white, and over 18, I dont answer to ne one. and if my fiance doesnt care why tf do u? yall jealous no one flirtin with u cuz ur all old ugly pedos?  : Get over urself  :good:

Edited by sapphire

Just cuz I "flirt" with some ppl doesnt mean I get free stuff or ask for free stuff, ask anyone that knows me if I've ever asked them for anything. I wanna see a ss of me asking for something and being serious. 

Kaz I dont flirt with anih, he's a good friend, and swazz is an old friend. 

Btw I can flirt with whoever I want whenever I want, last time I looked I was free, white, and over 18, I dont answer to ne one. and if my fiance doesnt care why tf do u? yall jealous no one flirtin with u cuz ur all old ugly pedos?  : Get over urself  :good:

I wouldn't be happy if a 54 years old with 29kids flirt with me.

Lol jarla sucking maaraa and ersowa again?:! why dont you just get off of forum bro your embarassing yourself.legit trying to help you just stop man your making ur rep Look like shit

And ur respect is goin down. just sayin

Kazuma = Yushiko , Edstrike

theres a reason hes in this topic he loves starting

Shit just who he is id Ignore him

Cybernem is the rogue who got outdated

So he got his gfs bd and made it really strong Which good for him

Jarlaxxle is just Jarlaxxle hes all +10 and an old player but has a big mouth

Thats all i know abt there selfs just for those who didnt know @}- you guys cant just... stop? Be friends argue in game pvp solve it?

I wouldn't be happy if a 54 years old with 29kids flirt with me.

Im kool with it, ur mom flirts with me enough, but thats 86 with 43 kids. Js  ;D

You're flirting with swaaz now? what? anihalator isnt enough?

ive known sapphire longer than youve even played this game, and i barely talk to her, hence why i said i missed her. we used to talk alot in 2012 however. keep >implying and we will have a problem. using your age as an excuse to imply youre better than others is the last thing you want to do, when youre not even an adult to begin with. and she isnt 40 years old, or 58. 

xhero:sorry cyber but im too lazy to read your life story with all these gfs in ws, my eyes gone on the part that my ex is xxnessahxx, oh please xD you came here from 6 months now trying to make yourself some oldtimer and some shit, 1st of all newbie i had 1 gf in ws which goes back to 3 years ago because i was trying something new :) but after a year and 5 months . i realize that having gf in rl much better than dating online! why? because ill be able to eat that P!! oh sorry  i shouldnt say naughty words :( you still +14 and you going to ask your mum about this :( eyyh eyyh anyone that plays ws from 4 or 5 years will know sappy for sure! some new newbies learn how make fourm account and came to spam shit :( make me feel sad about your parents. locking you in a basement a shity phone and internet :(

sweez : i love xhero

xhero : i love you too sweez 

^^

xhero:sorry cyber but im too lazy to read your life story with all these gfs in ws, my eyes gone on the part that my ex is xxnessahxx, oh please xD you came here from 6 months now trying to make yourself some oldtimer and some shit, 1st of all newbie i had 1 gf in ws which goes back to 3 years ago because i was trying something new :) but after a year and 5 months . i realize that having gf in rl much better than dating online! why? because ill be able to eat that P!! oh sorry  i shouldnt say naughty words :( you still +14 and you going to ask your mum about this :( eyyh eyyh anyone that plays ws from 4 or 5 years will know sappy for sure! some new newbies learn how make fourm account and came to spam shit :( make me feel sad about your parents. locking you in a basement a shity phone and internet :(

sweez : i love xhero

xhero : i love you too sweez 

^^

what?

Kazuma : which one? I think i have answered ur question Zuma!

Kazuma = Yushiko , Edstrike

theres a reason hes in this topic he loves starting

Shit just who he is id Ignore him

He got hacked...  :shok:

Well, he deservers it...  ;D

Atleast DoT is better than just talkin shit.

I like to do actions more than saying, Nikki they started hatin on ya :D it is awesome huh

Oh well, People like jarla or Cyber dont do anything in game, Just talking crap all day long i bet they will write a book about how silly NBKs is, it is a good idea actually, Better than just sittin there behind the damn screen doin nothin, Jobless.

I got no hatred on yall guys but im just defendin my home town :).

ive known sapphire longer than youve even played this game, and i barely talk to her, hence why i said i missed her. we used to talk alot in 2012 however. keep >implying and we will have a problem. using your age as an excuse to imply youre better than others is the last thing you want to do, when youre not even an adult to begin with. and she isnt 40 years old, or 58. 

play since 2009 :D enough time to call myself an old player and what's the problem? you told the same to poley about roland and her and nothing happened and you're saying that we're going to have a problem? ha funny!

let me say it one more time, sapp is 58.

Hanazono im talking about the last one hehe, I just want to know if ur 6th sense is right :P

And what's the problem if cyber has gf in-game? Sapp was timeus's gf  jesenia is turtle's gf, if cyber has 1 or + gfs is cuz he knows how to get girls lmfao :D and know how to do it in real life, not like sapp and turtle who can online date ppl via online cuz they are too ugly.

Edited by Kazuma

Kaz I haven't seen ur pic. Why dont u and cyber both show a pic so we can really see whos 58? Or u both scared?

I have no prob with dating online, but I have a RL fiance and we will be getting married in may 2017. The prob I have is, with child predators that r well over 18+ dating 14 yr old girls and younger. I'm willing to show a pic, id, and proof of my age on here. Is cyber? Or u? Prally not cuz cyber won't even show his gf his pics.

Edited by sapphire

Atleast DoT is better than just talkin shit.

I like to do actions more than saying, Nikki they started hatin on ya :D it is awesome huh

Oh well, People like jarla or Cyber dont do anything in game, Just talking crap all day long i bet they will write a book about how silly NBKs is, it is a good idea actually, Better than just sittin there behind the damn screen doin nothin, Jobless.

I got no hatred on yall guys but im just defendin my home town :).

if doing arenas and doing pvps in nadir is doing nothing... good for u  :give_rose:

Btw, it´s funny you say that when NBK members don´t dare to do arenas when i am connected, and as you are gankers, you don´t even spend time pvping and improving your accounts, so u waste your time much more than i do. dirolololol.

weaks now, weaks tomorrow, weaks next week, weaks forever.

We should make that top topic here.

NBKs gonna be famous even in the russian servers. 

OH YEAH!

noob guild doing noob things. big surprise here. 

:clapping: sry but sith isnt much better, at least nbk isnt full of conartists and 2-face bi*ches  :blush:

Lol sapphire you shouldn't judge all people just cause they are in a certain guild. Sithlords has many good people you just don't them lol..fu**ing prejudices zzZ

Edited by Xredbirdx

Lol sapphire you shouldn't judge all people just cause they are in a certain guild. Sithlords has many good people you just don't them lol..fu**ing prejudices zzZ

I judge on what I know. U dont like it dont read  :aggressive: otherwise. get over it

sometimes I miss warspear but most of the time I think it's just threads like this

amilate?

Qf70aVB.jpg

miss you Mate :(