What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

i solved what happen here

they keep postin for post count

clap clap pigs

I hope the warlock you bought get banned soon.

are ya scared skizo?

are you scared.png

Edited by Kazuma

I hope the warlock you bought get banned soon.

And even if he is not banned we all know that he is a newbie player that bought an account, quite sad to say if a player can´t lvl up an account on his own.

Hey!! I can sense that whether someone is a girl or isnt. There are some typical things inside a girl. Sorry, but men dont know it ;D!

Hey!! I can sense that whether someone is a girl or isnt. There are some typical things inside a girl. Sorry, but men dont know it ;D!

My 6th sense is telling me that you're wrong and sapp is a boy.

Edited by Kazuma

Hey!! I can sense whether some1 is a girl or isnt. There are some typical things inside a girl.

Sorry, but men will never know how its feel nor understand it!!

Hey!! I can sense whether some1 is a girl or isnt. There are some typical things inside a girl.

Sorry, but men will never know how its feel nor understand it!!

Could you tell me if im a boy or a girl? ;)

:rofl:  jar thats a good vid of ur mom, thanx for sharing, and several ppl on ws can confirm if I am a boy or girl, I have no reason to lie on a video game, my name isnt starbunny pretending to be a girl but in rl a boy, If Im a boy then jar and cyber must REALLY REALLY want my big D, cuz they always on it. Swaaz didnt think I was really a girl til I gave him proof, and at least I show my pic unlike some of u that r too coward cuz ur prally 45 yr old pedo preying on little kids that play this game. and yes mrsxalpha DID show fake pics, its not hard to tell a fake pic from a real pic, all her/his pics had a glare on them so they were pictures of pictures. and my kik WAS cinnathang but isnt ne more, and my pic is still prallly on it, but that is no longer my kik. 

Thanx to all tryin to defend me, but if they talkin sh*t bout me that means their leaving someone else alone, cuz they have no life, cant get real life relationships, or friends, so they on ws 24/7. so sad   :  maybe someday they will move out of their parents basement and get a job, a gf, and a life

xhero: kiwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii topic, keep it on guys

xhero: yushiko, try talk to my warlock now and btw, nice female name

6ir66p.jpg

35bc8rk.jpg

btw jarla

we all here noobs and your the only pro here, now moveon please

the real pro players never say there pro player ;) that a fact 

even a +1 player but playing nice  and having fun time is a PRO player

Ladies and gentleman i am glad to present you some of the mighty, the powerful, the fearsome members of NBK guild, those that scary elfs threatening thim with the "KOS":

HN7NQS.jpg

iQ9E5k.jpg

NVTLef.jpg

Watching them and comparing them with a lvl 20 as me, maybe I understand why they need to gank in group...  :rofl:

Gje7Gh.jpg

ur a faget dats wut u r

Cheers bae

and sapp:D you're the only 45 years old in this Forum, most of the ppl who has my kik as the sexy mumei knows that im Young.

Edited by Kazuma

xhero: kiwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii topic, keep it on guys

xhero: yushiko, try talk to my warlock now and btw, nice female name

6ir66p.jpg

35bc8rk.jpg

My character is a female everyone knows im a fagget lol didn't you read mumei's comment?

We all know how "pro" ya all guys, now keep beggin for noobs attention ;D im out of this topic

Xhero: anyone can go all +10 and call himself pro, wannabe pvprange, +10 but no skills,no life,no gf, no jop, stealing his mum and dad money,just to amp to +10 and call himself a pro

haha you should see how i raped some faggots in MW2 online and my level was only 20 on prestige 1 while they were on prestige 9, then they start to talk shit and call me hax, same happen here, noobs jelly of pro players, thinks that amp is everything, i can go full+10 without sign discount in 10 mins but why wasting money to prove that i have no life over a 2d game to people i will never really meet in rl who take it srsly :D im done here

I kind of see where you all are coming from, I mean I use to cry and complain when I got ganked too,but then I realized this is a game. When I die the only thing that is annoying is walking from the respawn statue, but when you guys die, Its like someone killed your puppy

I kind of see where you all are coming from, I mean I use to cry and complain when I got ganked too,but then I realized this is a game. When I die the only thing that is annoying is walking from the respawn statue, but when you guys die, Its like someone killed your puppy

who complains about being ganked? not me lol

last time i locked a topic here i got cursed at, so i guess "pedo rapist" and such is allowed

miss you sapp  :give_rose:

:blush:  miss u too darlin. I'll be on elf all this week workin on guild. pm me

Ya Xherodark never sold acc changed name as a joke.. Hes a nice guy also sapp isnt a boy the duck.. You realise you insulted Yushiko in that post not sapp Js. Let them do as they like

Ya Xherodark never sold acc changed name as a joke.. Hes a nice guy also sapp isnt a boy the duck.. You realise you insulted Yushiko in that post not sapp Js. Let them do as they like

They just being children, they claim to be "young" but either way they act more like babies still on a pacifier. But none ever said they had a life outside of ws. Thats funny. 

btw who is kazuma? and why he suckin jar and cybers D? 

and cyber why u suckin jar's D when he made a post about u?

I believe this is the title

Cybernem lvl 24 rogue violating rules of conduct

in US-Sapphire 

Started by Jarlaxxle, 22 Oct 2014 

Last Post by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley22 Oct 2014

Cybernem, If you read this post, I hope you learn that:

- This is a game. Don´t get mad for a game.

- You are not right however much you insult. 

- There are rules of conduct that you must follow when communicating other people in game or in life. If you don´t follow them, you just prove you have a deprived education.

NICE ONE SAPPY! if karma still here ill give u +999

looks like someone dont use his own advices

Good that u come Sapp.

And lmao ''most of matured people are behaving like childs'.

And to u Kazuma : Only girls who know how it feels. I thought that u... Nvm.

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

We were opponents at that time.the difference is that at least cyber bd was a good one opponent,same as i was for him. You nbk members are al weak and little cowards u.u

We were opponents at that time.the difference is that at least cyber bd was a good one opponent,same as i was for him. You nbk members are all weak and little cowards u.u

:blush:  miss u too darlin. I'll be on elf all this week workin on guild. pm me

You're flirting with swaaz now? what? anihalator isnt enough?

We all know how "pro" ya all guys, now keep beggin for noobs attention ;D im out of this topic

Xhero: anyone can go all +10 and call himself pro, wannabe pvprange, +10 but no skills,no life,no gf, no jop, stealing his mum and dad money,just to amp to +10 and call himself a pro

haha you should see how i raped some faggots in MW2 online and my level was only 20 on prestige 1 while they were on prestige 9, then they start to talk shit and call me hax, same happen here, noobs jelly of pro players, thinks that amp is everything, i can go full+10 without sign discount in 10 mins but why wasting money to prove that i have no life over a 2d game to people i will never really meet in rl who take it srsly :D im done here

You always say ''im done here or im out of the topic'' dude Do us a favor a gtfo.

Hanazono Hikari You haven't answered my question yet. Edited by Kazuma

You always say ''im done here or im out of the topic'' dude Do us a favor a gtfo.

Hanazono Hikari You haven't answered my question yet.

Xhero is a poor weak looser hahaha he says he can go +10 in less than 10 mins when in maaraa post it took 45 min to get +10 both arena rings.

This guy is just a big mouth. He should go amp his weak rogue before saying anything xd