What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

Have u read what i said? xD im skizoskilz no any fat old bla bla and cyberfag don't be upset u will get pro urself someday :)

Yes,You're afatoldman warlock lv22 I thought you were pvprange,but i got some nice info from others players.

I also got proof saying that you bought the acc.

Edited by Kazuma

Yes xd

and the blade dance? oh yeah they told me, you scam your gf character,so lameeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fatoldman = xherodarks

skizoskilz is skizoskilz= mrskillz ( he own them both)

Yes,You're afatoldman warlock lv22 I thought you were pvprange,but i got some nice info from others players.

i got proofs of hassn buying accounts

i got proofs of maaraa saying she buy lvl7 characters

i got proofs of you saying that your lvl14 character not belong to you

like you say

i can log new character, say something in world chat, go to photoshop. copy name of someone talking in world chat, send to devs

yay lets ban everyone

your to idiotic to understand that devs system check the IP of character-all payment IP- if they find that your ip is different from the ip your char was made, you will get perm ban,as good as this system is.many people get unfair bans after they travels,or doing payments in other countries

Actually original owner of that account is still playing it, and nothing was bought  ;D  im friends with the original owner

Have u read what i said? xD im skizoskilz no any fat old bla bla and cyberfag don't be upset u will get pro urself someday :)

Lol you said you aren't mrskillz then why your profile picture was his character picture? You said you aren't in NBK, mrskillz is in NBK. Didn't you trade that warlock to "revived" priest. It's sad how you try to kill my level 14 barbarian in cave but you got no balls to login priest and kill The Almighty Cybernem. Btw you can report my almighty BD, I know I'm sharing it which isn't against the rule c: Oh btw if iluvweed didn't sell his warlock then why his warlock name changed to "xherodarks" then again changed to "afatoldman", Weedfiend his shaman is in same acc. It doesn't look like sharing, you bought that warlock which is against the rules. I'm glad kazuma has ss of you buying that warlock, I'll get it from him and we will report you. Let's make warspears a better place, free of scam and no breaking EULA rules. :)

Btw sappire will you stop talking shit? You're just sooooooooooo fat ofc you can scare anyone irl, if I were you I'd go to gym and burn some calories instead of being on ws 24/7, you were butthurt because I talked about your kids? Never said anytime wrong about them but all I know they got a worst mom who's on ws 24/7, it's funny what some people were talking about you in elf side like how you "flirt" with every guy for "free items" maybe get a job? :

Cyber, you are right! I found sapphires video dancing and she really needs to do some exercise lmao 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFt-6-FL8Y

Cyber, you are right! I found sapphires video dancing and she really needs to do some exercise lmao

Hahahaha :rofl: Edited by cybernem

Hahahaha :rolf:

Can we stop doing anything in NBK posts. Crippykid is just like Kim Kardashian, a bored whore desperate for attention.

Edited by Snowman

People cant have gfs in rl, so they start talk shit about a girl ingame they didnt even see ;( sappy #1 pro sexy player in ws

You really need to get a rl friends, oh wait, you cant, you life in ws ;( pedos cheating on 14yrs girls ingame!

Dramaspear,pedospear

i got proofs of hassn buying accounts

i got proofs of maaraa saying she buy lvl7 characters

i got proofs of you saying that your lvl14 character not belong to you

like you say

i can log new character, say something in world chat, go to photoshop. copy name of someone talking in world chat, send to devs

yay lets ban everyone

your to idiotic to understand that devs system check the IP of character-all payment IP- if they find that your ip is different from the ip your char was made, you will get perm ban,as good as this system is.many people get unfair bans after they travels,or doing payments in other countries

If i bought my lv14 rogue you can report me go send to the devs those pics.

You want me to say it again? Yes, I bought Yushiko rogue lv14 Devs go check my IP Thanks.

Afatoldman isnt xherodark cuz i was on his ignore list and i can pm him now.

People cant have gfs in rl, so they start talk shit about a girl ingame they didnt even see 

When you say that, you just make me remember about turltle and jesenia relationship lmao!

Cybernem I heard that Obama take cares of sapp's 29 kids.

People cant have gfs in rl, so they start talk shit about a girl ingame they didnt even see ;( sappy #1 pro sexy player in ws

You really need to get a rl friends, oh wait, you cant, you life in ws ;( pedos cheating on 14yrs girls ingame!

Dramaspear,pedospear

Lmao i hacked sapphire computer and got it from her

personal dancing vídeos file

Hey, beware! Lmao. Most of girls' in ws are actually guys...

Sapp is a girl

Dramaspear,pedospear

What? I thought warspear was life  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:

Sapp is a girl

Have you seen sapp in real life?

I can make a fake facebook,kik or whatsapp and say that im a girl  :facepalm:

Have you seen sapp in real life?

I can make a fake facebook,kik or whatsapp and say that im a girl  :facepalm:

No I haven't but timeus can probably confirm that she's a girl lmao. Not only that but she's one of the oldest players in warspear, surely in game you can't lie forever? If you spend a lot of time on a game why would you make yourself a boy? Surely you would try to open up to some people, jeez.

Sapp is a girl

Yes, i do know it. I can prove that Sapp is a girl as i ever saw her profile pic ;)

And i was referring to those '14 years old girls'. :D

No I haven't but timeus can probably confirm that she's a girl lmao. Not only that but she's one of the oldest players in warspear, surely in game you can't lie forever? If you spend a lot of time on a game why would you make yourself a boy? Surely you would try to open up to some people, jeez.

being an old player doesn't mean anything %) and timeusss? lmfao timeuss was dating a boy for 2 years!! he was dating Mrsxalpha (he was using fake pics of another famous person on facebook).

Sapp is just using fake pics exactly as mrsxalpha did.

Edited by Kazuma

Yes, i do know it. I can prove that Sapp is a girl as i ever saw her profile pic ;)

And i was referring to those '14 years old girls'. :D

How do you know they were 14? Idk the full story so..

Mei and poley only real and sexy girls in gane.

Aw thanks lol

being an old player doesn't mean anything %) and timeusss? lmfao timeuss was dating a boy for 2 years!! he was dating Mrsxalpha (he was using fake pics of another famous person on facebook).

Sapp is just using fake pics exactly as mrsxalpha did.

Why would Sapp use 'fake pics' of herself, you guys are just finding things to say... You call her a bad mum, fat, ugly, no lifer when you guys are probably not that perfect either lol. Idk how this topic has gone form Anih VS Jarl to Cybernem VS Sapp.

But then again... Keep it going. Who doesn't like to see drama in forum? xD. Forum is so boring now.

Aw thanks lol

Why would Sapp use 'fake pics' of herself

Why not?

Mrsxalpha already did it with timeuss and ik many ppl who do the same ;)

Aw thanks lol

Why would Sapp use 'fake pics' of herself, you guys are just finding things to say... You call her a bad mum, fat, ugly, no lifer when you guys are probably not that perfect either lol. Idk how this topic has gone form Anih VS Jarl to Cybernem VS Sapp.

But then again... Keep it going. Who doesn't like to see drama in forum? xD. Forum is so boring now.

Yea why she'd use fake pics? Here's sapp kik cinnathang, she's soooooooo fat xD Two fat chimpanzee lmfao :rofl:

Why not?

Agree,many players think if they create female accounts, others will give them items for free hahaha

Why not?

Agree,many players think if they create female accounts, others will give them items for free hahaha

Why not?

Why not?

Agree. Many players think that if they use female accounts, other players will give them items for free haha

Why not?

Agree. Many players think that if they use female accounts, other players will give them items for free haha

Why not?

It's you or the forum is having problems?

you replied 6 or 7 times lol

When i click on ''Post'' I have to press F5 the page doesn't want to load. %)

Jarlax click on Report Option to make a mod delete the others 6 or 5 reply.

Edited by Kazuma

1st you talked about all nbk, then attacking elva and deli

now talking shit about sapphire

please get a life guys,i thought they made fourm mods for this kind of topics

Just ignore the topic then lol

Poley is reading the topic Right now, I hope she Lock it :D

Edited by Kazuma