What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

I will wait, but meantime i can tell my good friend clutcher to advise u ok how to become pro using a warlock. Maybe with some tips and years of training u can make it. I believe in u,my friend!

For your general knowledge i'm playing as a wl since 2012 and come on everyone would know to be "pro" with a rogue all u have to do is to press skills :! Try to make a wl and then come to talk with me.. and who the duck is clutcher? Oh yes ik ur lapdog, come on jarla u know that i can own u in pvp easly don't make so much drama kiddo. Go and learn how to play ws or stay here and complain about nbk ur choise.

For your general knowledge i'm playing as a wl since 2012 and come on everyone would know to be "pro" with a rogue all u have to do is to press skills :! Try to make a wl and then come to talk with me.. and who the duck is clutcher? Oh yes ik ur lapdog, come on jarla u know that i can own u in pvp easly don't make so much drama kiddo. Go and learn how to play ws or stay here and complain about nbk ur choise.

clutcher is the best lvl 20 lock in server, i will definitely tell him to advise you... i can see u need all the help u can get. ;D

Jara u take this game so seriously  :aggressive:  "my char can beat ur char" but if it was in rl u'd back down like 8 yr old scared girl. I dont care whether or not ur char can beat my char or if "ur daddy can beat up my daddy" Ik Im a good person in RL where it actually matters and my friends r good ppl. Im sry that u dont keep good company and have bad friends that u feel the need to rag on someone else cuz ur unhappy with urself and ur life. Is that enough "words" for u?  :clapping:  :good:

The sad story of a girl that made a druid and wanted to become one day as good as the only pro and sexy chick poley but she never got it. coppy-catters not accepted... :facepalm:

The sad story of a girl that made a druid and wanted to become one day as good as the only pro and sexy chick poley but she never got it. coppy-catters not accepted... :facepalm:

I'm sorry, but to my knowledge, Sapp is the 1st one who made the druid than Poley... (very old player)

Am i wrong?

I'm sorry, but to my knowledge, Sapp is the 1st one who made the druid than Poley... (very old player)

Am i wrong?

And even if you are right, what does it prove? hahahahahaha

Many football players older than messi or cristiano ronaldo and these 2 own them all. Same example happens with sappirita. I killed her so easily in arena in 3 hits when i made massive crits on her  :rofl:

Edited by Jarlaxxle

And even if you are right, what does it prove? hahahahahaha

Many football players older than messi or cristiano ronaldo and these 2 own them all. Same example happens with sappirita. I killed her so easily in arena in 3 hits when i made massive crits on her :rofl:

Lmao :rofl: Edited by cybernem

clutcher is the best lvl 20 lock in server, i will definitely tell him to advise you... i can see u need all the help u can get. ;D

Jarla keep dreaming, i bet u can't win vs me on 1v1 :)

It is easy to forget that few weeks ago, a mate of your guild wanted to pvp me in arena so you also went in party with him and i won both of u several times when you just won me 1 time.

I don´t blame you, some people prefer to lie to themselves rather than admit it in public. In addition, in order to bet you must have gold, and if you have gold, use it to improve your account before you are willing to waste it in a bet.  :good:

It is easy to forget that few weeks ago, a mate of your guild wanted to pvp me in arena so you also went in party with him and i won both of u several times when you just won me 1 time.

I don´t blame you, some people prefer to lie to themselves rather than admit it in public. In addition, in order to bet you must have gold, and if you have gold, use it to improve your account before you are willing to waste it in a bet. :good:

Edited by skizoskilz

Heard you sold your warlock to "revived" ? lol

Really? Interesting.

Guys

g1339735443375755792.jpg

Edited by Kazuma

I'm really confused with all of your mindsets, guys... --''

Why take this so far? A game is made to make ppls happy!

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

I'm really confused to all of your mindset, guys... --''

Why take this so far? A game is made to make ppls happy!

you didn't read my meme?

hater will always hate thats why they are makin a drama here.

Edited by Kazuma

you didn't read my meme?

hater will always hate thats why they are makin a drama here.

Yes i didnt. The last time i saw it, it wasnt there. U edited it.

And i made the statement above is to all that HATERS and the DRAMA KINGS! ;D

How childish!!!

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Do u even know who my wl is lmaoo xD

Let me guess, your warlock is Afatoldman? That's not your warlock lol you bought it from iluvweed, that lock name was iluvweeed. Btw please don't break EULA Rules, you can get permanent banned lol, just like your old warlock xherodark was banned xD

Let me guess, your warlock is Afatoldman? That's not your warlock lol you bought it from iluvweed, that lock name was iluvweeed. Btw please don't break EULA Rules, you can get permanent banned lol, just like your old warlock xherodark was banned xD

Afatoldman? First time i hear that name lmao :D

Again wrong... my wlock is skizoskilz xD

Am i wrong?

I am not the first to make a druid but yes I am a very old player, and b4 poleys time, I had a ranger that was my first char, then I made druid, but I havent played druid in years, I made her only for farming, shes not set up for arena, or pvp purely farming, so jar is entirely wrong when he says I aspired to be like poley, poley is a great druid and if u ask her my priest did beat her a cpl times in arena pvp, as of now I dont know or think I could beat her with priest either becuz priest is becoming outdated. I initially made a druid to become like darkluna which was one of my bestfriend that has quit a very long time ago. 

Jar just talking out his azz cuz he aspires to come out the closet and be like everyone else instead of having a mind of his own.  ;D

U have alot of room to talk since u where sharing accounts with 2 of the 14 yr old girls u were cheating on, Im pretty sure thats against the rules too  :blush:

U have alot of room to talk since u where sharing accounts with 2 of the 14 yr old girls u were cheating on, Im pretty sure thats against the rules too :blush:

And sapp wins with a knock out against cyberfagg :lol: Edited by skizoskilz

U have alot of room to talk since u where sharing accounts with 2 of the 14 yr old girls u were cheating on, Im pretty sure thats against the rules too  :blush:

Share acc isnt illegal, pls read the rules again. 

if it is true,ill report him.

So,afatoldman, just because u bought a good acc, don´t act as if u were pro :rofl:

Have u read what i said? xD im skizoskilz no any fat old bla bla and cyberfag don't be upset u will get pro urself someday :)

U wasn´t too fast changing ur forum photo.... are you hiding something? We are laughing at you so hard...  :rofl:

Btw,cyber win most of your guild. As they are scared, they do "group gank" to kill him. Who is the pro then?

U wasn´t too fast changing ur forum photo.... are you hiding something? We are laughing at you so hard... :rofl:

Btw,cyber win most of your guild. As they are scared, they do "group gank" to kill him. Who is the pro then?

Come on jarla u have to find better excuses :rofl: xD and what guild are u talking about? :facepalm: Edited by skizoskilz

NBK lol

For ur general info i left nbk long time ago :facepalm: and i won't join again cause of my own problems and i don't see how my accs are your concern, you better see of ur own acc and try to advance ur weak rogue ok? :

Yes sir   :rofl:

Sorry to say but i have so few things left to advance... take ur own advise and use it in ur acc haha. U need it more than me ;)

Edited by Jarlaxxle

If NBK kicked you because you were not a good ganker as them, maybe u can deserve a bit more respect xD

Btw i don't even have a rogue lol and i was helping my friends that weren't in nbk. In concusion u see ur own char and i'll see mine ok? :)

Btw i don't even have a rogue lol and i was helping my friends that weren't in nbk (that's the reason why i left nbk). In concusion u see ur own char and i'll see mine ok? :)

what would we say about the bd you bought? beside that lvl14 barb? 

what would we say about the bd you bought? beside that lvl14 barb? 

Actually he leveled up that barb, I helped him to do quests.

Share acc isnt illegal, pls read the rules again. 

maybe not but he bought the bd Dreamaker from one of these girls and changed the name since. Which Is against the rules.

maybe not but he bought the bd Dreamaker from one of these girls and changed the name since. Which Is against the rules.

ouch. yah But dont embarass him Here Cant we all not fight?xD

You can report him then.

Well,only if you have pics or a video of him buying the acc.

Edited by Kazuma