What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

Seems like you guys are starting fights for no reason... cyber cant you mind your own bussiness? I understand not liking Nbk but seems like you tried to give me shit in That other topic... Cant we all just get along? Nbk lol i was an original natural Born killer.

I dont know what the guild does now im pretty sure Melz

Doesnt like me ik Anih does and anih aint a bad guy if you'd apalogize and talk to him... Hes understanding. Anyone who claims Badxjuju is noob also i invite them to pvp there high amp members Bds like ticonix who has 5% acc wouldnt stand a chance. People should learn there Boundarys and Respect everyone else's . Jarlaxxle you act as if they have no right may i remind you That you Were defending Scammers against your own guild mates? If you Respect me Jarl you'll stop Waging wars and just be quiet if you dont bother them they wont bother you As for you Bopp let the Elfs bicker over whos better who ganks blah blah dont step in bro or they'll just try to tease you your not a noob +6 you've played a lot longer then them and shouldn't be so quick to judge when they dont even know you.

Yall get along rather then fighting well all be better off..

I don´t defend any of the sides, because none of you are giving a good example. Good players argueing and insulting in forum and in game? i never saw pros as pummy or shadowtear acting like that. So stop the fight and prove how good u are in arena, with respect. Remember it´s just a game.

About NBK, i will always consider them as what they really are, a bunch of noobs. Anhi is xxdeathxx wannabe, deli is poley wannabe, but they are really 2 noobs, specially deli, because shamans don´t need to be really high amped to win, but rogues do need it. As most NBK players are weak and grumpy (claiming to put elfs in KOS - how scary- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) they are all day doing group ganking and I can´t pvp elfs when I want.

So yeah, I will keep saying this all time and owning any lvl 19-20-21-22 of NBK that I see in arena.

I don´t defend any of the sides, because none of you are giving a good example. Good players argueing and insulting in forum and in game? i never saw pros as pummy or shadowtear acting like that. So stop the fight and prove how good u are in arena, with respect. Remember it´s just a game.

About NBK, i will always consider them as what they really are, a bunch of noobs. Anhi is xxdeathxx wannabe, deli is poley wannabe, but they are really 2 noobs, specially deli, because shamans don´t need to be really high amped to win, but rogues do need it. As most NBK players are weak and grumpy (claiming to put elfs in KOS - how scary- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) they are all day doing group ganking and I can´t pvp elfs when I want.

So yeah, I will keep saying this all time and owning any lvl 19-20-21-22 of NBK that I see in arena.

idk how anhi is xxdeaathxx?

someone need to chill out

shaman don't need high amp

lol +1 is good for you to kill

I have a +7 and +4 axes and I'm a pain in the ass :D

Edited by Kitige

Who wouldnt be jealous of jarla? he's pro c: xD Nbk gank pros because they lost pvp vs them c: Btw Alex aka volex didn't you quit? Just do us a favour and gtfo (:

Hello ma dear friend!

How the duck have you been?

Does posting on forums means that i still play?

Man, You must be really missin me that much :D

NBKs is the best guild ever made, Who has anything against that go duck Himself/Herself.

Being jealous of NBKs is nothin to be ashamed of, esapecially when you get kicked out of SITH like 20 times.

Bro, Honestly, youre gettin my headache since you joined the cummunity of warspear, so do us all a favor and get lost.

Hello ma dear friend!

NBKs is the best guild ever made, Who has anything against that go duck Himself/Herself.

Being jealous of NBKs is nothin to be ashamed of, esapecially when you get kicked out of SITH like 20 times.

Bro, Honestly, youre gettin my headache since you joined the cummunity of warspear, so do us all a favor and get lost.

Tell me, how could i be jealous of NBK players? I can understand if you tell me that i´m jealous of players as xxdeathxx, shockboner and others like them (top players in server), but being jealous of weak and worse players than me? That makes 0 sense, little boy.

You better close that sexy mouth you have, because being a NBK member is not an honor, it´s a disgrace and means you are a weak player crying for help and just doing "group ganking".

Hello ma dear friend!

I never got kicked from sith, not even once xxdeathxx can read this, we are good friends c: Btw nbk best guild? volex you're just an arse licker, you were begging me for gold and level 14 items loool, blesskillz ganked you and none of your nbk friends helped you, you were crying in my pm for help xD You quit warspears because your Nokia aka symbian phone can't play warspears anymore lmao

A NEW PVP AREA IS NEEDED ON THIS GAME MAYBE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN SEND A MENSSAGE FOR SOMEONE ASKING FOR A DUEL , IF ACEPTED THEN BOT PLAYERS CANT BE ATACKED BY ANOTHER PEOPLES AND ANYONE CAN SEE THE FIGHT LOL ^_^

Most of the NBK members are nice you just have to know them better. I was in war with them for a while but its possible to talk to ani and deli. Just stay friendly :) Now im good friends with them and they help and doing favours for me like i do for them. Jar you should try to talk to them they are really not as bad as they seem and everyone says :P all just stupid prejudices

Most of the NBK members are nice you just have to know them better. I was in war with them for a while but its possible to talk to ani and deli. Just stay friendly :) Now im good friends with them and they help and doing favours for me like i do for them. Jar you should try to talk to them they are really not as bad as they seem and everyone says :P all just stupid prejudices

Lol they are jealous and angry with me and most ignored me and insult me, so i dont care. This just proves that my truth hurts them. I have nobody in ignore list because no game make me get angry. In addition,I dont want to be friend of any weak, noob or useless players. For me gankers are at the same lvl as scammers.

Jar it seems ur a bit obsessed starting this topic... Ive never really heard anih or deli talk about u. maybe once, but nothing I'd call obsessive, sounds like ur the jealous ones cuz their good ppl and the ppl who know them would do ne thing for them. 

And cyber nbk dont like u cuz ur a pedophile that preys on 14 yr old girls.  no one likes a pedo besides other pedos.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

welcome to WARSPEAR online. its a game about a cave full of elfs and mcs who make drama all the day then come to fourm and make MORE drama

jarla please, theres many players to be jealous off,i think your the mad jealous here :( as you said, ( they kicked me) then if they noob and weak, why did you join them?oh rite your trying to get attention,its seem that none likes you even from your guild mates, turtle proved that, maybe one day you will find out that its just  a game and get out from your cave ( and i mean your room) but that will never happen because your life is WS

your just mad because you dont have friends and cant do team work against elfs ;)

umm legionn i think you have to close this topic ( because your the mod :P)

these haters will keep insult each other unit someone ban them from fourm, happen everytime!

The point is why'd I apologize for something I haven't done? I'm no arse licker, thank you for your advice c:

welcome to WARSPEAR online. its a game about a cave full of elfs and mcs who make drama all the day then come to fourm and make MORE drama

jarla please, theres many players to be jealous off,i think your the mad jealous here :( as you said, ( they kicked me) then if they noob and weak, why did you join them?oh rite your trying to get attention,its seem that none likes you even from your guild mates, turtle proved that, maybe one day you will find out that its just  a game and get out from your cave ( and i mean your room) but that will never happen because your life is WS

your just mad because you dont have friends and cant do team work against elfs ;)

umm legionn i think you have to close this topic ( because your the mod :P)

these haters will keep insult each other unit someone ban them from fourm, happen everytime!

How am i going to be jealous of any worse player than me? It has no sense. Im angry with them because when i have some time to go to pvp in cave i cant do it because these newbies and weaks are doing group ganking, so yeah, i don´t have any problem to say it as much as possible. They are pathetic criers that need help to gank ppl.

My point is not doing team work against elfs, in fact i dont need any elf to pvp, so im not mad, ty.

What u said of joining them? I have never joined them lol, that would be the last thing i would do in game, joining the worse players.

I am in guild just for the few pros and respectful players that remain, angen, clutcher, mei, pemb etc.

And to finish, i encourage you to add me as friends and follow me the whole day checking how much time im connected. Maybe you will be surprised.

Saying trash and lying is free and easy,so keep doing  :crazy:

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Jar it seems ur a bit obsessed starting this topic... Ive never really heard anih or deli talk about u. maybe once, but nothing I'd call obsessive, sounds like ur the jealous ones cuz their good ppl and the ppl who know them would do ne thing for them. 

And cyber nbk dont like u cuz ur a pedophile that preys on 14 yr old girls.  no one likes a pedo besides other pedos.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Pedo...That seems to be the only word they teach u on NBK guild... u and deli saying it all day. Maybe u both need to go more to school to learn new words. :good:

jarla = 2015 drama queen

jarla = kos by all nbk

cyberpedo = scam 14years girls money then dumb them

Edited by skizoskilz

:shok: i really want to see how can any of NBK weaks win me... its so scary to be in NBK KOS hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, u better make many elfs and lvl up 20+ to gank me... go on 

Edited by Jarlaxxle

I really want to be in NBK KOS.what do i have to do? Waiting 1 year or 2 till u get high lvl elfos and u gank me in PvP cave? I will wait, but meantime i can tell my good friend clutcher to advise u ok how to become pro using a warlock. Maybe with some tips and years of training u can make it. I believe in u,my friend!

Jara u take this game so seriously  :aggressive:  "my char can beat ur char" but if it was in rl u'd back down like 8 yr old scared girl. I dont care whether or not ur char can beat my char or if "ur daddy can beat up my daddy" Ik Im a good person in RL where it actually matters and my friends r good ppl. Im sry that u dont keep good company and have bad friends that u feel the need to rag on someone else cuz ur unhappy with urself and ur life. Is that enough "words" for u?  :clapping:  :good:

Jara u take this game so seriously  :aggressive:  "my char can beat ur char" but if it was in rl u'd back down like 8 yr old scared girl. I dont care whether or not ur char can beat my char or if "ur daddy can beat up my daddy" Ik Im a good person in RL where it actually matters and my friends r good ppl. Im sry that u dont keep good company and have bad friends that u feel the need to rag on someone else cuz ur unhappy with urself and ur life. Is that enough "words" for u?  :clapping:  :good:

I don't mean to sound all righteous or anything (I'm just saying) but first of all why would you compare this game to a real life situation. Second, why are you taking this seriously, is it not obvious that Jarl is trolling and being a prick in forum  ;D  ;D  ;D  :crazy:. It's rather entertaining ;D . Sorry if this comment came off to you as being rude sapp

jarla = 2015 drama queen

jarla = kos by all nbk

cyberpedo = scam 14years girls money then dumb them

Heard you sold your warlock to "revived" ? lol

Jara u take this game so seriously :aggressive: "my char can beat ur char" but if it was in rl u'd back down like 8 yr old scared girl. I dont care whether or not ur char can beat my char or if "ur daddy can beat up my daddy" Ik Im a good person in RL where it actually matters and my friends r good ppl. Im sry that u dont keep good company and have bad friends that u feel the need to rag on someone else cuz ur unhappy with urself and ur life. Is that enough "words" for u? :clapping: :good:

Btw sappire will you stop talking shit? You're just sooooooooooo fat ofc you can scare anyone irl, if I were you I'd go to gym and burn some calories instead of being on ws 24/7, you were butthurt because I talked about your kids? Never said anytime wrong about them but all I know they got a worst mom who's on ws 24/7, it's funny what some people were talking about you in elf side like how you "flirt" with every guy for "free items" maybe get a job? :

Heard you sold your warlock to "revived" ? lol

Not defending him or anything just think its funny cus the seller isnt penalized because his acc gets blocked that was already sold and he makes what he sold it for but the buyer gets banned And the acc He bought so now If that is true revived might get banned Js thought this was funny

Btw sappire will you stop talking shit? You're just sooooooooooo fat ofc you can scare anyone irl, if I were you I'd go to gym and burn some calories instead of being on ws 24/7, you were butthurt because I talked about your kids? Never said anytime wrong about them but all I know they got a worst mom who's on ws 24/7, it's funny what some people were talking about you in elf side like how you "flirt" with every guy for "free items" maybe get a job? :

U know all about having a bad mom rite? cuz If I was ur mom I would've had an abortion just to rid the world of a lousy piece of crap. Idc if u think Im a bad or good mom, at least I dont speak about young kids, or date 3 14 yr old girls on ws and lie to all of them about name, location, and age, ur just some washed up 45 yr old man preying on kids on a game. and I have a job, that I make good money at. and maybe u misunderstood who the elf were talking about, cuz Im not nessa, keizsha, or neelu. I dont send pics for mcoins, and I dont take free items. 

Edited by sapphire

U know all about having a bad mom rite? cuz If I was ur mom I would've had an abortion just to rid the world of a lousy piece of crap. Idc if u think Im a bad or good mom, at least I dont speak about young kids, or date 3 14 yr old girls on ws and lie to all of them about name, location, and age, ur just some washed up 45 yr old man preying on kids on a game. and I have a job, that I make good money at. and maybe u misunderstood who the elf were talking about, cuz Im not nessa, keizsha, or neelu. I dont send pics for mcoins, and I dont take free items.

You're worst than keizsha or neelu, difference is they don't have kids c:

You're worst than keizsha or neelu, difference is they don't have kids c:

I was told keizsha has a kid. and if u like that black bacon go for it. I dont show nudes. I have more class than that. u mad cuz Im not a 14 yr old girl u can harass and lie to?

Sapp is kinda pro priest. I heard it.

not pro but decent. and ty  :give_rose:

Sapp is kinda pro priest. I heard it.

agreed

sapp is a Very strong

respectable Player id think shed make a good mom though So cyber can be titled to his own oppinion

Sorry I can't apologize for something I haven't done, I can't say sorry to +5 +6 noobs like bopp, mrszkilz etc it will hurt my ego :

first of all i have to apologize to you that i made u to use 3 great life pots to gank me... I mean come on a "pro" player like u high amped can't kill a "noob warlock" like me amped +6 is shameful, and i have no ideea how u still can freely post in forum when u need one more elf to kill me or to usr pots... I can kill u in 1v1 with no problem and if u are decided to pvp me i'm waiting u. P.S. i don't need ur apologiez i already made u to use more than 30 life pots :D