What is wrong with NBK?

Jarlaxxle

Maybe anybody knows what happens with the members of this guild. Appart from being weak, noob and ganker players i think they are a bit crazy.

The leader,anihilator, his lover deli and some other friends ignored me long time ago because they are jealous of me, but what i dont understand is that each time i go to pvp they keep talking about me... Is deli obsessed with me? Anybody knows? Maybe he tired of ani and looking for a better man, but i dont want her, she is not good enough for me.

If anybody knows why this ppl are so strange ignoring but speaking about me all day long tell me. I m quite scared about them because maybe they are crazy sectarians.

TY

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Well, I have never seen them ganking unless someone gank them first.

Pvpcave needs anihalator anyways lol cuz when is not there elfs just come and kill everyone.

Nbk used to be feared in the early days of guilds, now they're just another typical guild full of weak noobs and insecure gankers who all kiss the ass of their leader whose ego is comparable to that of Kanye West. They are nobodies, plain and simple.

Pvpcave needs anihalator anyways lol cuz when is not there elfs just come and kill everyone.

Lolol yea but they r to sensitive. . I was n pvp CAVE and someone,from nbk GANKED,me,then I killed,them an he came,back with elva and,dili. . An they GANKED,me every time it's,crazy

Nbk used to be feared in the early days of guilds, now they're just another typical guild full of weak noobs and insecure gankers who all kiss the ass of their leader whose ego is comparable to that of Kanye West. They are nobodies, plain and simple.

Omgg snow,your so funny an truthful

Lolol yea but they r to sensitive. . I was n pvp CAVE and someone,from nbk GANKED,me,then I killed,them an he came,back with elva and,dili. . An they GANKED,me every time it's,crazy

That means you are in their KOS list... u should be really scared... If you want my opinion, delete your account. Being in their KOS is like a curse...  :crazy:

Lol elvanator started ganking my BD because he lost pvp 3-0. They're just bunch of weak noobs, I doubt any of NBK member can beat my BD or rogue 1v1 if they do I'll delete my chars xD They just run away when they're alone, they can only gank in group like rats xD

Totally disagree anihilator is alright i guess but his guild members all gankers and for no reason...

That means you are in their KOS list... u should be really scared... If you want my opinion, delete your account. Being in their KOS is like a curse... :crazy:

Lol a bunch of noobs who need to gank bc they can't win n pvp. I'm not SCARD u kno how many time ie been,on n off kos lol duck nbk or just change name no delete

An they all hind behind elva. They gank and they lose an they tell elva we ganed them an we didn't they GANKED us an failed

Edited by wtfll089

Lol a bunch of noobs who need to gank bc they can't win n pvp. I'm not SCARD u kno how many time ie been,on n off kos lol duck nbk or just change name no delete

An they all hind behind elva. They gank and they lose an they tell elva we ganed them an we didn't they GANKED us an failed

elva and dili they one ones I enjoy lol

lmao jarl. They do like to ignore people and yet they talk to them xD but i admire them. Old time players +  anti-gank control force  ;D

lmao jarl. They do like to ignore people and yet they talk to them xD but i admire them. Old time players + anti-gank control force ;D[/quo"te]

How u do the emos:'( :D Lmfao but yea elva kicked me from guild bc I let him die lmfao OHWELL. But I still like him sometimes

Naw they gank whenever they get pissed and support those who do gank.

That's 99% of the time :sleep: it's sad. But oh well one thing I like about Mc is that they stand together and elf don't. Elf to lazy. But if I ever make a guild it will be like,elva just because of the family rule. U know? But we wouldn't gank as much as they do:-D :-D :-D :-D

lmao jarl. They do like to ignore people and yet they talk to them xD but i admire them. Old time players +  anti-gank control force  ;D

100% Agree Seth

The game is called Warspear.

If you do not understand The name, Please Kill yourself And Rest In Peace.

Jarla, Why would anybody, And i mean anyone Around Warspear Be Jealous of you? I mean, Come on man!

That is a game, Brother I aint trying to make fun of you but you are complaining about NBKs all these years. 

Do yourself a favor and sit back and enjoy the game!

Who wouldnt be jealous of jarla? he's pro c: xD Nbk gank pros because they lost pvp vs them c: Btw Alex aka volex didn't you quit? Just do us a favour and gtfo (:

When you fight and win with each of them,then they gank u .

they are jaleous haters/gankers.

im in NBK gank list? : o mi gud pwiz nu nuuu

im amazed how much dedication they put in their gank list, or is it obsession *-*

im no hater, actually i love the idea that some mcs has guts to gank for a reason of hating someone :)

Idk u guys have Pvp nadir and still make ridiculous wars on pvp cave for kill quest lol So epic

NBK are not +10 or full pro guild or anything they just have a dedication for a call which is kill elf gankers

and they are one of few guilds I respect

btw elf are the one who do pvp cave wars if 2 Mc ganked 2 elf they spam in Wc go Gank pvp cave

NBK are the only guild that Def pvp cave

So pay some respect

and can't u grow up and pm Elva to remove u from KOS list

Badxjuju doesn't randomly gank people if a random elf kills a juju its only obvious that the rest of the guild will help, sorry if your guild is not like that lol and how am I a retard when you can't even use complete words?

Now there are 3 guilds who control ganking in pvpcave badxjuju, mafia and nbk. I have noticed no pros come to pvpcave anymore, only arse lickers who'd apologize even tho they didn't gank. Sorry I can't apologize for something I haven't done, I can't say sorry to +5 +6 noobs like bopp, mrszkilz etc it will hurt my ego ;c If you got balls gank my BD 1v1, this is for elvanator or delicious. They won't accept my pvp challenge :

Edited by cybernem

So we must show respect to a bunch of weak noobs? hahahahahaha hilarious.

When i am ganked by elfs in nadir or pvpcave, i dont cry for help to any of my mates, i return to the place and revenge myself. If more than one elf ganked me, i kill them 1 by 1 until they are all dead. I don´t care how many times I die but at the end  I win.

That is the only way i show respect for a player, and noobs that are unable to gank/got revenge on their own and have to cry and gank in groups are the worst players in the servers.

Cyber dont even get me started on you. You are on everyone's kos because how much of a douche you are smh Keep crying elves. Cry me a river~ When I get ganked for no reason do I cry?