Dirknow's Account

Jcsky

To whom it may concern

I hope you review dirknow's case. He's been sending email to support, asking an exact reason why "they" needed to permanently blocked his account but still no positive reply. Dirknow's been seeking an answer coz, him, personally don't understand why he got blocked just so sudden. Coz as far as he knows and as far as we know, dirknow is not violating EULA rules. His warspear life been dedicated on participating on guild tournament (perfectelf guild). He never trade, buying or selling account. Never he had an issues on scamming nor accesing others account. We are greatful that you gave a positive feedback to archergirl, while both of them got blocked at the same time (same day, same hour) and both them are from the same guild. We are hoping that you will at least review his case. Coz poor him, not jus his account got blocked but also his device cannot totally access warspear online (cannot create or login account) I don't know if its bug or something. So please, I hope you give him a little consideration, he's been loyal to warpear all these years

Thank you so much

Yes Lee, we know that very well. Thats why he is requesting to review his case coz he doesnt know where in that part he violated coz he didn't do anything. Or not unless, its illegal to login your account on your another device or PC. Example : I created my account on pc, but not all the time I use PC and I have to switch using my phone. Is It illegal?

Im wondering, How about those players that their phone got broken and they access their account on an internet cafe? Its a different device different imei.

Sometimes switching device cannot be avoided especially if they need to charge their device.

I'm aware that having two accounts is not illegal, what if I created my second account on my PC? And mostly Im using my cellphone to play. What if I switch again to my 2nd account using my cellphone where I created my first account? Is it illegal? Should I be worried or scared that I will be blocked coz I access my own account on my other devices?

Just wondering

Yes Lee, we know that very well. Thats why he is requesting to review his case coz he doesnt know where in that part he violated coz he didn't do anything. Or not unless, its illegal to login your account on your another device or PC. Example : I created my account on pc, but not all the time I use PC and I have to switch using my phone. Is It illegal?

Im wondering, How about those players that their phone got broken and they access their account on an internet cafe? Its a different device different imei.

Sometimes switching device cannot be avoided especially if they need to charge their device.

I'm aware that having two accounts is not illegal, what if I created my second account on my PC? And mostly Im using my cellphone to play. What if I switch again to my 2nd account using my cellphone where I created my first account? Is it illegal? Should I be worried or scared that I will be blocked coz I access my own account on my other devices?

Just wondering

That ofc legal, or maybe the support team made a mistake in blocking Dirknow. But btw, warspear has a new system which automaticly block an acc in certain condition. And yea, it needs a clarification from admin.