Multiple accounts

LuciferTheAntiChrist

Question

13 answers to this question

No you can log 1 acc at a time per device

You can not have more then 2 or more accounts

You cannot buy or Sell Accs

To my knowledge, it's max 2 accs per device. But you can only login one acc per device.

Edited by Lady Livina

Here's link of Eula rules read them. If your caught doing

These things you'll be temp or permanently banned http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/13661-faq-about-reasons-of-blocking-access-to-the-game/

Why having many accounts illegal ? Nothing ever happens I know people that have over 10 xD .. anyway maybe it's because who has many accs makes the faction unbalance , well that's it .

There is nothing illegal about having multiple accounts: You may have up to 2 accounts with up to 6 characters. Not more.

Hmm even though they have multiply accounts they can't use all of them at once.The only problem is getting the good names

Basically it's one account per device, not per player. Especially because you can make two on each of your devices to make it "legit", and through sharing you can "have" many accounts, that is, if you have a lot of friends. It can be seen as a flaw in the EULA, since you can't be banned by having more than two accounts if they are assigned to different IPs. As for me, I think this limit is quite easily explainable, since the game has twelve classes and you can make two accounts with six character slots each. By the way, if you have many accounts commonly mean that you're afraid of losing all your characters in case of being hacked\scammed. I kind of agree with the first reason, but totally disagree with the second one. The accounts store data, meaning that they will fill a space without any real need, thus making servers store more data, causing reduction in stability, even if small.