Chat Room | Come here to talk everything you want!

Hazelnut

I'm really concerned and it's so sad to this forum that only some members who are active nowadays. Started from 2am GMT to 8am/9am GMT this forum is completely dead, no conversation/discussion happen. Most of forum users are only come to see the 'News and Annoucement' board.

I wish that there would be more active members (various ppls definitely) at this forum.

-International only-

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

Agree. If only the 1000 others who were online during the 4.7 update posted more, the forum would be a nicer place.

That's why I agree with this:

we need a chatbox xD

Edited by Nosotraes

You mean kesha's clan? It was a long time ago but her influence was too strong.

Yea, Keizsha's clan. About 2-3 years ago. I wonder where is Ascetic/Edgeshadow (was her bf) now. He was a good player.

She has many spies here so she may post to this thread lol.Ascetic is playing a game idk what game but he is gone here.Most of keizsha's members are in Sithlords

She ruined Zythus relationship look here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/11793-boyfriend-stealer/ Keizsha is Midoritran
Also pvprange posted a thread about her breakup with blitz(forgot his name lol) even if it wasn't real and she fought back.

Edited by Sеduce

First i thought it was fake.When i said those words Keizsha was secretly mad at me.But seriously why did she even did that? She has a boyfriend and she tries to ruin her friend(zhuronghu)?

Edited by Sеduce

Yes lol i find it hilarious.Also there was a thread about her,pictures of her showering in her bathroom.Where was it anyway i haven't seen that thread for a long time but it was more hilarious.I think it was her 1st/2nd exe bf who betrayed her i guess? Also she suspected it was Poley(no offence Poley)

Edited by Sеduce

Back to Keizsha's topic! There was a thread about her pics when she was bathing.I haven't seen it for a long time could someone look for it?

Idk but i saw those in 2013 and it was hilarious.It's really hard to find because when you find content its limited.The Forums is much annoying now

Idk but i saw those in 2013 and it was hilarious.It's really hard to find because when you find content its limited.The Forums is much annoying now

The pics are there yet. you to check page 18+ on real life player pics. ( don't remember the name of the topic.)

Lol find it hilarious but it wasn't complete.I remembered there was a member named germany or something.This thread i think is connected to her problem with Zythus and Zhu http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/9075-photo-spam/but i really don't know much.
Although her pics were not involved with her problems with Zythus but the Drama was too strong.
Where the Hell are those pics!?

I don't know but its a connected scene.We need to investigate it later.You must find the suspects.I must go to sleep now.Why Keizsha hate Poley,Zythus,Reu,Zhu and Others.Lets find this out.This isn't a finished cased anyway.

Also before the drama started they started the drama ingame months before that incident and the boyfriend stealer incident.And who was going to steal merc anyway.Keizsha has a bf back then(not Kblitz ik).Reu was faking he was Poley.Keizsha ruining Zhu because she stole Zythus? or because Zhu helped Reu? or because she wants revenge on Zythus? Why Reu pretended to be Kiyomi? Why Keizsha accuse Poley helping Reu even not? or Merc Stealing? or Poley Innocent afterall(I do believe Poley is innocent)

Edited by Sеduce

Idk but keizsha was only planning for revenge.She waited a month to get revenge so she stalked Midori Tran and used her pictures and Stalked Zythus.