Few arena tips...

Demvamko

Because i see many ppl loosing cause they have bad strategy i had to post this.

1. Always atack same person. The thing is that if you alone atack one person it takes time. But with your fried you can kill him in second and then slowly atack other one. This is good when you have few lvl stronger enemies if you have druid you can win

2. If you are out of health and you are druid/shaman just run and heal. You can win because of health...

3. Y U no atack?!?!. Goddamned why? I just get free arena an waste it because the other player didnt atacked. Why you even came to arena then?

4. If you are only bladedancer/barbarian you will die first. So just get in fight use all skills heavy wound enemy or kill it. Other player will defeat enemy and you win again. Best of luck...

1. As a rogue always use stealth and stay ahead, for gods sake dont wait for ur barbarian or shaman partner because he is not invisible. Rogue should aim at stunning the tanky enemy and then killing the other one. When two rogues together do not stun both the enemies. Thats just stupid. (what iv seen)

2. Barbarians and bladedancer when partnered with shaman or druid, should go to keeping agro on them.. I know this is not much controlable but simply stay ahead dont wait for the mage to walk together with you.

3. Mage class when teamed with tank should mainly try and keep the tank buffed while staying away from attacks.

4. Ranger is made for kiting thats obvious because you are a RANGEr.. Standing in one place and atking means either u are a rich noob or just a noob.

5. Druid i must say needs some improvements. Not talking about high ampd druids.

Im a noob barbarian who just has to click click click.. But this is almost common sense..

• 2 months later...

I think the 4th pont is not truth at all! becuase just in case of the bladedancer/barbarian has entered in to the arena with a healer, the foes will kill first the healer to kill easy the bladedancer/barbarian!

4 depends on character alot. General speaking barb rocks arena, only rouges can stun them first otherwise charge goes before any other class stun (unless barb messes up). And generally speaking for a amped lvl20 they hurt ALOT. If barbs partner stuns your partner and then turns on you you have a low chance of survival :/ barb also breaks quake and traps with charge, so even late game they can get that kite break to kill you. Barbs are wicked, its like 7 barbs at the top 10 list of 2v2 lvl19-20.

im no expert on bd, but I know that if they do get into close combat they rip you up pretty good. Im speaking for a 2k hp shaman here just so you guys know.

Shaman tips

1 dont atk the target you are blinding

2 come draging behind rouges, let them stun first to avoid breaking gouge with a atk

3 cycle heal always

4 be ready for rouges - quake

5 never use quake as first stunner, its so slow

6 stun defending foe and open path for your partner to get mage or dps class

7 some fights its wise to wait with blind for a double stun - this is risky though if you get stunned while waiting and then miss your blind chance cause target is free. To kill top rangers and barbs sometimes you gotta gamble your chances.

Thats off hand my personal opinion

• 2 weeks later...

2. If you are out of health and you are druid/shaman just run and heal. You can win because of health...

As a side note.. Rangers left facing single opponent in arena have sort of same choice. If you have a decent regen rate that is.

Scatter on low health and run > scatter + power shot > run > scatter + powershot > run.. ect. when confident enough >  blessing while running > turn + scatter + power and finish em off.  ;D

This is a gamble too.. all depends on timing, opponent class and skill of opposing player. But has worked for me on occasion.

As a side note.. Rangers left facing single opponent in arena have sort of same choice. If you have a decent regen rate that is.Scatter on low health and run > scatter + power shot > run > scatter + powershot > run.. ect. when confident enough >  blessing while running > turn + scatter + power and finish em off.  This is a gamble too.. all depends on timing, opponent class and skill of opposing player. But has worked for me on occasion.

If enemy dont use ranged weapon u can use trap after scatter and shot few seconds more but be careful and start runing before trap goes off

If enemy dont use ranged weapon u can use trap after scatter and shot few seconds more but be careful and start runing before trap goes off

;D .... so true  :good:

1st tip for arena: be full resilience.

2nd tip for arena: if you are stronger than your partner, let him die first.

3rd tip for arena: don't die.

easy  ::)