My story of Warspear :)

Slear

I bought a new Android phone to play games mmo ... However, when it already possessed, I was disappointed because I could not find any MMORPG that I would be intrigued :'( . I was already convinced that I will not find any good mmo and just stumbled on Warspear. Out of curiosity, I downloaded it and when I ran it after creating the character from the beginning I knew that it was this game. BladeDancera created. The first day I met my best friend, (Druid) who patiently answered all of the questions and willing to help with quests  ::) . It was September 26, 2011 year ;D . When I made ALL of the quests on the island wandered first to the second island. There, I was surprised that the npc move.  :search: It seemed that the city is crowded by players (then at the 1st island there was such a nice thing xD) ... PvP also makes me very surprised, I wanted to fight day and night, the Mountain Clans :aggressive: . My friend introduced me to other players of my nationality (of the Polish ^ ^). Chainless league quests were interesting to me because a handful of elves tore through the area opposing faction  :crazy: ... I will not elaborate on, and talked about all my adventures. In a word, I spent a lot of time with my friends  :friends: . Now I'm waiting for the next update. I'll be playing Death Knight :)

I greet the whole team AIGRIND  ;)

Here is polish version:

Kupiłem nowy telefon z systemem android, aby pograć w gry mmo... Jednak gdy już go posiadałem byłem rozczarowany, gdyż nie mogłem znaleźć żadnej gry mmorpg która by mnie zaciekawiła. Już byłem przekonany że nie znajdę żadnego dobrego mmo i natknąłem się właśnie na Warspear. Z ciekawości ją pobrałem i kiedy ją uruchomiłem po stworzeniu charakteru od początku wiedziałem że to własnie ta gra. Stworzyłem BladeDancera. Pierwszego dnia poznałem mojego najlepszego do tej pory przyjaciela, (druid) który cierpliwie odpowiadał na wszystkie pytania i chętnie pomagał z questami. To was 26 września 2011 roku. Kiedy wykonałem wszyskie questy na pierwszej wyspie powędrowałem  na drugą wyspe. Tam zaskoczyło mnie to że npc poruszają się. Sprawiało to wrażenie że miasto jest zatłoczone przez graczy (wtedy na 1-szej wyspie nie było takiego nice thing xD)... PvP również ogromnie mnie ogromnie zaskoczyło, chciałem dzień i noc walczyć z Mountain Clans. Mój przyjaciel poznał mnie z innymi graczami z mojej narodowości ( z Polski ^^). Questy z Chainless league były dla mnie ciekawe gdyż garstka elfów przedzierała się przez tereny wrogiej frakcji... Nie będe się rozpisywał i opowiadał o moich wszystkich przygodach. Jednym słowem spędzałem dużo czasu z moimi przyjaciółmi. Teraz czekam na kolejny update. Będe grał Death Knight :)

Pozdrawiam cały zespół AIGRIND