Transfer character from one Server to another.

nabnecro

Pretty simple, you pay mcoins (it can be a high price like 10.000 miracle coins to prevent abuse) to transfer one character from one server to another. You can only transfer a character once in 3 or 6 months.

Before everyone starts saying this suggestion is 'noob' and absurd. Note that the biggest mmorpg in the world has this feature: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/character-transfer .

Edited by nabnecro

Wow although this isn't wow i do agree xD
But i don't think the devs can transfer since they don't have the technology.

it's simple just transfer the date for one server to another but I think it might need more formals like send a request and wait it's approval and have a special terms for that to prevent scammers and u only get 1 transfer for a char

• 2 weeks later...

isnt possible cus they allow players to have the same name if they are in different servers. 1 conflict means the end of someone's profile.

read this link: https://us.battle.ne...racter-transfer , it explains how it works on WOW. And yes, obviously you have to choose another name.

Ady is right, that will ruin the economy. 7 servers full of people selling the same farmed goods will make the most valuable ones worth like 10k. Servers would crash if large amounts of players all goto EU or US to have a large scale war. Sign sellers will only sell at the servers that pay the highest, forcing other servers to spend more gold or not being able to amp.

Yes, even several mobile games (Rings of Night, The Infinite Black) have this feature which is actually quite cheap, but Warspear is a very different game. The faction problem may get worse and the economy could be destroyed completely. I'd love to hang out with some people from US server, but I gotta disagree

Not only economy in game, if transfer character option available, anyone would not create new char again at other server and start amping again, just click transfer character and "taddaaaaa" u are in other world now -_-