The Rise of Mountain Clan Shapire

pndkr

My name is pendekar,  why i used that name? when i first play ws my name char is not pendekar, i used that name because

to seeking friends from indo more easily (because i'm not very well to talk english  :blush: ) I'm born in US-Shapire, I dont know why i choose this server, maybe this server is 1st list in option.. then i choose montain clan because im a human, and my ears still normal..  :lol: and I used a rogue, because i saw assassins job in this char..  ;D

unexpected i play not to long in warspears i meet friend from indo, (i hope i can remember his name) he help me some quest and i'm talk much with him, he said to me invite your friend to this game cos this game is cool. but after 3 days pass,  i cant login, what happen? I've loved playing in this game, but had to stop with sadness because warspears give trial 3 days only and i dont know how to pay for subscribe that game. then i leave this game.  :facepalm:

a few months pass, after I buy a new phone i found warspear back, and i sae free to play, im very exicted to play back with pendekar. days by days i play warspear with no firend. when quest to kill boss i just think if i help other people, then people will help me. I remember i always help people to kill torar, until i got quest kill torar, i cant find people to help me.  actually i can pass that quest then continued to 2nd island, but i thinking if i moved to 2nd island the cost is 270g, find people then back to 1st island 270g again, after kill torar move back to 2nd island, total is 270+270+270=810g i dont have much gold  :wacko: im like stupid to much thinking about that. in 3 days i keep waiting stack in last boss, the i ventured move to 2nd island, it was different than I thought, I'm continue to adventure on 2nd island.

in 2nd island i meet stuntman poseidoon heraaa and 2 other friend (i forget the name) they my 1st friend party in 2nd island. we are together kill some boss in 2nd island, and torar ofcourse. before that i experienced first war, elf attacked and blocked way in town 1 - 2, that time rogue cant do anything, rogue is The weakest class  :'( , so i just wait people and attack togather, then we keep trying kill them, we are dead - respawn - attack - dead - respawn - attack, until elf one by one die.  :aggressive: i remmeber one elf running  his name is hotkid, he is the first i see who player have rank 5. we keep hunt him but he keep running, because his hp just half only. but when he used pot, he attack back then killed us. its impossible to kill rank 5 vs 2 mc rank 3 lol..  :rofl: that time is very fun..  :good: after he killed me, hotkid pm me by his char mc spy, maybe because my char name in indo lang, and we from same country then we talk much. (that time hard to find friend from same country, and elf said mc like a ghost town) after that im first time pieced with elf name hotkid,, but another elf, xmage, xrenger and scout they always hunt mc.  :aggressive:

I'm rise more fast than my friends party, until i ariived in last town, my party cant always help me, they busy with they quest and not always online together. so i try find other friend. then i meet manhater we doing quest together in dungeon last town. when we have many quest to kill boss i meet ajisoul but that time he cant help me, he busy with his daily quest, and ajisoul have friend the name jojoxz he have same quest with me. then meet healerz and zid, ajisoul zid and healerz togahter help me kill some boss. then i meet party icemanxxx chronoz xromance, i ask help to them, but i must wait if i want to helped by them. after they done with their daily they help me, until im done kill all boss I try help them to finish his quest to kill berengar guard. but it not easy, at that time no one mc shapire ever finish berengar guard and berengar six shadow, because of very rare player. in another time i meet dimanz he have same quest to kill maraksha untiil we have quest berengar guard. my last quest just only berengar six shadow and berengar guard.

I'm with my friend keep try to kill berengar guard, we call all mc, but its still hard. until icemanxx rise up to rank 5, i though he is the first mc have rank 5, but im wrong. there already exists vay and supersaiya, they was rank 5 before icemanxx, but i didnt see them anymore. maybe if we done berengar quest they will back? i dont know.  :pardon: when we try kill berengar we meet nice elf, the name is dukuncilik. he tell to me how to kill bg, but icemanxxx was know how to do (because he have char in emerald) and dukuncilik tell us, their elf party will help us to kill berengar guard, just tell him if ready. i remmeber xromace once told to me, if it keep fail he will leave the game.

finnaly that day come, me, ajisoul, healerz, zid, xromance, dimanz and jojoxz online in same time, but icemanxxx not online yet. we are prepare to try kill berengar shadow, I took the initiative check server emerald, and i hope icemanxxx online in there. yes im right, he is doing daiy in tere. then i tell to him to come to shapire, we will try to kill berengar six shadow. we are full party come to inside gate berengar shadow, there are 1 barbarian, 1 rogue, and 6 druid. at 1st time we fail, but we not give up. 2nd time we back to inside, then finally we beat them, jojoxz got the 1st. then after some player got item jojoxz disconected, we thought he leave us, if he really leave us he will got blacklist from us. 5 minutes more sill not come, but fortunately he come back he said his phone lowbatt. then we continue to kill berengar shadow, until we all got and that day is over.

next day 25 July 2011 after finish berengar shadow, we are confident can beat berengar guard. but we didnt see dukuncilik online, elf who will help us kill berengar guard. so then we decided to find and call all mc then we meet party of safir, kampak, krauser and other his friend (i didnt remember anyone who help). now we are 2 full party in berengar guard, icemanxxx tell the plan to them then we finnaly can kill guntram, then dragon, but lambret is not easy. but we didnt give up, and some of people who be blocker was naked.  ;D then finnaly icemanxxx the 1st barbarian can used berengars items, and xromance 1st druid Sahaman who can finish, then ajisoul 3th mc in shapire. that day was over, but i'm still not finish yet, i'm just only last items from lambret. next day we do it again then finnaly I'm 1st rogue who can finish berengar guard in shapire, then dimanz done too at that day. after that more and more mc done bg chronoz, patahhati, healerz, zid, krauser, jojoxz, tonydark, afro, sakray, theodoric, laikz, buanz, yanz, and more.  :bomb:

after i got berengar costume, ajisoul ask to me to help him take a screenshoot, he said for send it to supersaiya or vay, he hope they will come to play back..  :drinks:

Опубликованное фото

The rise of mountain clan shapire not because of me, but because of we. if we together, then we can do it  :friends: I'm just lucky, reborn at the right time.  :yahoo:

thanks to all people who help us in bg

-The End-

You can't leave the game,you are mine old team.

I need old friends back, so hope you be finally back.

With you was first bg drop ( Fury gloves), i count with you like a part of team.

All are gone, Pattahati not pm me anymore.

Hope you will be back.

Iceman be back one day too.

I'm bored of newbie rude kid,need oldtimers back.

thank you xeli  :friends:

I'll back when I got 5000 mc chro.. lol  ;D

yes she isn't talk to me too, she has changed

at this time im bored too,

one day we will togheter again chro  :drinks:  maybe after update..

she pms me on my mc chars as noob gay duck u...i reply back saying suck ur dick:D:D..definaltely her mental status wrong or owner chaned

thank you xeli  :friends:

I'll back when I got 5000 mc chro.. lol  ;D

yes she isn't talk to me too, she has changed

at this time im bored too,

one day we will togheter again chro  :drinks:  maybe after update..

Nice st0ry friend,,, :drinks: If u'll play back if u get 5k mcoin I can buy it for U,,, ;D ;D This game n0t fun anymore with0ut U my friends,,, :facepalm: :facepalm:

You can't leave the game,you are mine old team.

I need old friends back, so hope you be finally back.

With you was first bg drop ( Fury gloves), i count with you like a part of team.

All are gone, Pattahati not pm me anymore.

Hope you will be back.

Iceman be back one day too.

I'm bored of newbie rude kid,need oldtimers back.

Patah dnt play anymore :'(

its her sister..she told before quitting

But i'm happy for her coz she got married  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :give_rose:

she pms me on my mc chars as noob gay duck u...i reply back saying suck ur dick:D:D..definaltely her mental status wrong or owner chaned

idk, I hope she can tell the truth of story about her self to us..  :blush:

Patah dnt play anymore :'(

its her sister..she told before quitting

But i'm happy for her coz she got married  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :give_rose:

did you know how old is she?  :unknw: how you think?..  :blush:

Nice st0ry friend,,, :drinks: If u'll play back if u get 5k mcoin I can buy it for U,,, ;D ;D This game n0t fun anymore with0ut U my friends,,, :facepalm: :facepalm:

lol, i didnt see u when im online, where are you?..  :search:

anyway thank for read my story..  ;D

did you know how old is she?  :unknw: how you think?..  :blush:

i made baby mc to talk old timers and found her, she said cutiee tallal melt vox all left :'(

and she is leaving too. i asked about future of her legendary shaman  :search:

she said her sis will play after her marriage, idk her age though. But she herself said

[if u ever read it... congrats patahatti  :yahoo: ]

I'm bored of newbie rude kid,need old-timers back.

couldnt agree more with these words.

new people level up with mcoins in days and dnt get the spirit of game.

some new mcs talked to me and called me for 1x1.. u know what happened, they came in packs n killed 5x1 :wacko:

and when i ask them what happened, they abuse chat.... i was like  :shok: :sorry: :nea:

:lol:

Its not druid bro, its shamans,  correct it  :clapping:

btw elf who block roads t1- t2 im one of them,  im not died but hotkid came to stop us

and i leave  ;D

Its not druid bro, its shamans,  correct it  :clapping:

btw elf who block roads t1- t2 im one of them,  im not died but hotkid came to stop us

and i leave  ;D

thanks to correcting bro :blush:

but its no big deal, cos he is who 1st shaman finished bg was move to druid  ;D

oh i didnt see u there, or maybe i'm not remember who anyone elf in there

thanks to correcting bro :blush:

but its no big deal, cos he is who 1st shaman finished bg was move to druid  ;D

oh i didnt see u there, or maybe i'm not remember who anyone elf in there

Yea,  "arcanite" wasnt born at that moment, my oldest char just done bg quest

thats first time we meet each other  :friends:

i saw you naked died n revived many times  ;D

its our nice old memories  :friends:

lol u still remember dukuncilik  :dirol: ..

that was great  :lol: ...

but my foolish...i was help the mountain clan and now the mc is over populated and over powered (i think)..

and many rich noob player was born  :clapping: ...

they dont know when 0.7.0 is very hard to do berengar quest..

this version have bug when u die at bg and instant respawn, all of ur team will got dc  :facepalm:

but overall im glad i was born at 0.7.0  :good:

btw, whre r u now?? icant find ur name??

Yea,  "arcanite" wasnt born at that moment, my oldest char just done bg quest

thats first time we meet each other  :friends:

i saw you naked died n revived many times  ;D

its our nice old memories  :friends:

thats time a nightmare for rogue  :facepalm:

but its fun, when rogue grow up, no one newbie can kill..  ;D not like now  :facepalm:

lol u still remember dukuncilik  :dirol: ..

that was great  :lol: ...

but my foolish...i was help the mountain clan and now the mc is over populated and over powered (i think)..

and many rich noob player was born  :clapping: ...

they dont know when 0.7.0 is very hard to do berengar quest..

this version have bug when u die at bg and instant respawn, all of ur team will got dc  :facepalm:

but overall im glad i was born at 0.7.0  :good:

btw, whre r u now?? icant find ur name??

yea yea i remember that, when someone die then respawn all people in that area got dc.. lol  :lol:

I'm sometime online but just for chat, so bored and just waiting for update..