The Kindred- Clan

neamitika

wazzzzzaaaap buddys damn i didnt played ws at all  in the last time  i had phone problem i changed my iphone for a nokia c6 then my nokia c6 brokes bcs nokia sucks those days now i use another stupid phone from nokia got millions of bugs but anyway hgow u do... do u still play this crappy game?  its still the same  as before ? let me know

bb LUCIO

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well Well! i started to play again for 1 week but after is saw they delleted my arena point :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: (and they give me 8k gold insstead of my arena point.... it downst worth 8k of aren arent only 8k of gold ) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: and now are new swords in arenashop... it was like a flashback.. i remember why i didint play it anymore... THIS GAME  ITS SO STUPID BUT SO STUPID THAT HE CAN play BY BUYNG MIRACLECOINS AND ONLY MIRACLE COINS...  so im gonna go back to my other games ... i can suggest the new dota2 its pretty cool ;)

THIS GAME ITS AN INSULT ON UR MONEY !!!