-Youre Real Name
-Youre Name in game
-Youre Level in Game
-Youre Country

And we will respond soon as posible!

CLAN LEADERS!

Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

CLAN MEMBERS

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

SOME +10 ITEMS (ss offered by Mdea)

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Hunting videos!

priesstes of dragon

If u aren't interested DON'T post!

If you really need to post  you can post here!

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=61051

Hi  ;D im interested, i wana join but have a problem im MC! !!!  :rofl: i need leader with money for sponsor me replenish me and i help you killing jayrox  :lol:

maybe delete this post no?  :facepalm:

pls only write when u wanna enter,or they cry again and smurf has to delete  it ;D ;D ;D

my ranger wanna join, he has more brain then you all together...ah wait...ofc he has,cause in this clan are only 1 and a half kid yet ;D

deutsche-ranger-lv 15

or are only multiboxer allowed?

neam,where is your dick now? ;)

11706_.png

i am interested . My real name is Matthias Or matty . I am 25 and from Germany . I have a lvl 16 bd with name breivig . And a lvl 14 Druid .

Welcome to The Kindred soon as Mdea will read ur post and agree  u will become  Clan member :X :give_rose:

i am interested . My real name is Matthias Or matty . I am 25 and from Germany . I have a lvl 16 bd with name breivig . And a lvl 14 Druid .

If want money ilegal  :lol: from this richs and become a pro multiboxer lol  is the best option,if want friends for help you and help too with money join in fof see general emeral here is fof topic 2

u had bet ur dick tht i get forum banned....well i didnt get ban.........so.....say bye to your dick :bad:

nice clan,you can outnumber every other clan.not. :spiteful:

u had bet ur dick tht i get forum banned....well i didnt get ban.........so.....say bye to your dick :bad:

I think he got it back, oh wait, no, that is a straw  :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

ok guys i hope that we can go herald or chief sometime cuz i need good drop :yahoo: :shok: :tease: :rofl:

hello All

i happy to join to clan  :give_rose:

:diablo: LETS KILL MC ALL TIME  :diablo:

i played warspear from 2 month i think but I LOVE IT

:bomb: LOST 232 Signs to plus6 weapon to plus 7  and faild  I HATE THAT GAME :bomb:

hi lolla :P welcome to the clan :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :)) i wasted 50 signs to +6 my swords  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :)) this game rlly sucks :) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this boss drops real garbo items...infact some of its runes are even poorer than what we get in chests lol

priesstes of dragon Hunting a boss that no one hunt  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

• 2 weeks later...

hey bro where are u i hope u fine bre is mad of me cuz he wanted some ring for 8k and other guy buy for 18k am i wrong in that

i sold 18k  :facepalm: :bad: :sorry:

Hi I am tzoulian I am 15years old and I have a bd lvl 18 and a druid lvl 10 I would like join ur pt

HI raix bro before i decide if u can join THEKINDRED i want to speak about u to other members:P

OKALI no problem bro i think u shuld speak with mathy,... and i think we shuld keep the best items in the clan :(

good to see u again

Noce neam ur clan straty to become stronger!!!jeep it that way and dnt listen to all noobs....

Yomitza lvl20 ranger-warriors of glory

Noce neam ur clan straty to become stronger!!!jeep it that way and dnt listen to all noobs....

Yomitza lvl20 ranger-warriors of glory

tankyou :) im glad i have youre support :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Hello all. My Name is David im 27 and i want Joint you Clan  ::)

Im a fremd of brevig aka matty

I play a druide lvl 17 241 heal and a PEH PEH Ranger lvl 16 !!

For more pm or in Game msg

Cya

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. My Name is David im 27 and i want Joint you Clan  ::)

Im a fremd of brevig aka matty

I play a druide lvl 17 241 heal and a PEH PEH Ranger lvl 16 !!

For more pm or in Game msg

Cya

Dave

qelcome  in to the clan dave :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys why u all dont open that much i need u to go labby cuz every time i go with noobs and we all die cuz noob bd or druid forgot to heal so pls help me get my equips i neeeeeeeeeeeeeed your help  :clapping: :shout: :shok: