Common Storage for An Account!

dennisj007

Dear Bros!

(This facility is availble at "7Swords" iphone only MMO game)

How about having a Common Personal storage for a Account!

Coz every account got 6 slots to create Heroes!

but its very hard to transfer Items between chars!

so even ppls can transfer their stuffs from (non-personal) Elf to MC within his own account!

Formally say : Account Storage!  - this will exists till the account is active ( :unsure: i'm not sure with it:)

Basically with 1 Row!  and 399 MCOINS for Bag Extend!  :ph34r: ---like Guild storage!

as a lover of "7Swords" and turned to "Warspear" i really need tht facility...

Please take it forward  :wub:

It is a nice idea, but why for the whole account? A personal storage is also good.

And cross faction trading is suggested before.

its bcoz! u can able to transfer. items or gold within ur chars! if every chars already have as bag!

it just need for an account

main purpose is ppl may have account. in US and EU

they cant transfer their own items!

with this we can do..

now a days.. i saw many ppls/ scammers yeilin to "elf to MC gold transfer" in world chat.. thts why i came with this idea...

I think it is a good idea but they wont implement it trust me, for some this will ruin the game, but mostly because passing high amped weap, special weaps, money, etc, is not in the interest of the mods of this game, this is a business remember guys, they will want you to buy items to become pro not to be able to pass it within youre characters. ;)

I think it is a good idea but they wont implement it trust me, for some this will ruin the game, but mostly because passing high amped weap, special weaps, money, etc, is not in the interest of the mods of this game, this is a business remember guys, they will want you to buy items to become pro not to be able to pass it within youre characters. ;)

but,, personal item u cant transfer! i agree!

i just talk about with parameters 'none' and gold! 

like we use Mcoin commonly!!!

• 1 month later...

why hasn't this been approved yet. I mean we need this and gm can make his money by making us pay for it like bags or link bags with the personal storage so u can choose to use the bag for ur character or you're storage center that will be linked to all of are accounts. Come on devs please consider this. Elf and mc character have separate storage center obviously :)

Edited by Critcree

Well first off thered be about 100 stupid noobs crying about getting their storage scammed.

other than that bro. This a great idea. Edited by Critcree

I use my guild to transfer gold and stuff but really nice if they add personal warehouse but xfering to mc side I don't think tat it will be made

• 4 weeks later...

Have been suggested a lot, but no answers for it, so maybe they won't ever. I agree anyways. :)

Personal storage , thats nice. That would be easier than using otjers to help you or use two devices :3 .. I agree with your idea !