Drops Need to be Emerged! - ADMINNNNNNNN

dennisj007

Dear Admin,

i dont know, this has been requested already!

But, still Its not implemented!

Like we getting Crap Gears in Swamp Qsts! (like gears/weapons with no bonus, but can sell to merchant for 200-400 gold!)

i request/suggest to make the drops to bosses also! coz most of the time we dont get anything! and Steal'ers always come!

with this development we can at least get some items(Can be sold for 200-400 to merchant) and we have only 5 bosses for 1000+ players  :shok: 

at least please make crapy things drop with 80-100%.

now-a-days all items are expensive and still we are getting less gold! from quests!

please think of it

Veteran players ... Please suggest! :cray: 

The drops of mobs used to worth several times than the today's prices. (e.g the drops mobs near caravan town used to cost 20-30g per drop, but look at today! It costs 5g only). And most of drops cost 1g :facepalm:

It would be cool if they re-change it again.

Edited by Miss Yuka

The swamps drop shit. Like finishing the shamans quest rewarded me a norlant shielding rune. Seriously?! I agree, but those drops shouldn't be TOO common. Don't forget they are level 14 and thus have a bit bigger enchantments :blush:

The problem here isnt the amount of money coming into the game (Since its only generated through completing quests and selling items to npc's). There just isnt enough money sinks in the game that would rid gold from the circulation. Amping is a big money sink but not enough.

Old bosses certainly need a buff in droptables by now. At the moment you are hunting them and probably making overall loss because of repairs. Also might add that adding those gray rarity weapons to drops wouldnt hurt economy too much since the respawn times are so ridiculously long in this game.

Tl;dr Add common filler items and create a money sink.

Might acyually make a suggestion of my own about droptables if i still remember later.

Edited by Raislin

The problem here isnt the amount of money coming into the game (Since its only generated through completing quests and selling items to npc's). There just isnt enough money sinks in the game that would rid gold from the circulation. Amping is a big money sink but not enough.

Old bosses certainly need a buff in droptables by now. At the moment you are hunting them and probably making overall loss because of repairs. Also might add that adding those gray rarity weapons to drops wouldnt hurt economy too much since the respawn times are so ridiculously long in this game.

Tl;dr Add common filler items and create a money sink.

Might acyually make a suggestion of my own about droptables if i still remember later.

Admin hav to look on this!!!   really need ....grey items as drop, it worth only 200 to 500 bucks but  gm still thinking of not adding :facepalm: