Some ideas for territory wars

Pliskin

Here is some ideas I had for improving these wars to make them better

1. all who die within a town can not revive in the same town without revive scroll

a. Delay revive by 15seconds without or with scroll

B. They goto the next non conquered town

2. Make the flag unable to stand on

3. Make only lvl 20+ or 22+ with daily quest able to act on irselnort beyond their 2nd town region border

(Donalt castle - puma fort)

a. All who aren't go into "ghost"mode where only they can see the battles and quests players can't see or don't let them in at all :troll: too many people on map is crazy lag I can only play if I turn off names and guilds unless I use my ipad

4. War chat

- only elected players get access to chat make it in interact menu

- each war 1hr before fight

Highest 5 voted get in

Any ideas?

I think its funny how all you elf are enjoying the control points so much. You guys probably play all your games on easy mode too. Just want a small meager resistance to trounce on. The real suggestion needs to be do something about the population imbalance and maybe then we can begin to discuss what else can be done. 

Here is some ideas I had for improving these wars to make them better

1. all who die within a town can not revive in the same town without revive scroll

a. Delay revive by 15seconds without or with scroll

B. They goto the next non conquered town

2. Make the flag unable to stand on

3. Make only lvl 20+ or 22+ with daily quest able to act on irselnort beyond their 2nd town region border

(Donalt castle - puma fort)

a. All who aren't go into "ghost"mode where only they can see the battles and quests players can't see or don't let them in at all :troll: too many people on map is crazy lag I can only play if I turn off names and guilds unless I use my ipad

4. War chat

- only elected players get access to chat make it in interact menu

- each war 1hr before fight

Highest 5 voted get in

Any ideas?

I hate 1-2 3-4 not possible 5 only thing u may said right but world chat will do the job

I think its funny how all you elf are enjoying the control points so much. You guys probably play all your games on easy mode too. Just want a small meager resistance to trounce on. The real suggestion needs to be do something about the population imbalance and maybe then we can begin to discuss what else can be done.

Totally agree

Lol why you so angry no one really likes playing mc. Speaking of easy mode it must be tough killing people in a sea of dark circles.

Sure I will give u my flag on Plat of gold

why don't u just say delete Warlock :rofl:

Who said anything about deleting warlock? I said if anything is "easy mode" its having any locks lvl10+ spamming dark circle and attacking helpless people. Sounds hard:D

And reviving a few yards from where u got raped instantly with half hp and energy is so fun and must take lots of skill

mcs are also elves ==

And a player like Pliskin also has mcs chars.

Anyway, nice suggestion Plis!

Edited by Miss Yuka

Some ideas:

1) Respawn timer based on how many ppl of your faction are on irselnort.

Example:

If 200 MC vs 200 elves then respawn timer is 0 secs.

If 200 MC vs 400 elves respawn timer is set to 20 secs for elves and 0 secs for MC.

2) Control point flag HP amount based on a formula taking into account number of players on each side.

Example: 

If 200 MC vs 400 elves legion flag starts with 400K hp while sentinel flag starts with 200K hp.

Who said anything about deleting warlock? I said if anything is "easy mode" its having any locks lvl10+ spamming dark circle and attacking helpless people. Sounds hard:D

And reviving a few yards from where u got raped instantly with half hp and energy is so fun and must take lots of skill

few yards wtf :bad:

how it's from t5 to t4 a few yards

15 sec to revive :bad:

and a revive scroll to revive in ur own town :bad:

Still do u want it on Plat of gold cuz I have silver too :pleasantry: :bad: :rofl:

lol and u call ur self an elf pro guild leader u guys spam revive we don't

And what is the skill required in spamming revive?

Edited by Kitige

Some ideas:

1) Respawn timer based on how many ppl of your faction are on irselnort.

Example:

If 200 MC vs 200 elves then respawn timer is 0 secs.

If 200 MC vs 400 elves respawn timer is set to 20 secs for elves and 0 secs for MC.

2) Control point flag HP amount based on a formula taking into account number of players on each side.

Example:

If 200 MC vs 400 elves legion flag starts with 400K hp while sentinel flag starts with 200K hp.

u need to reset ur numbers 240 Vs 600-900

Someone cant sense sarcasm...

Reviving a few yards is what happens.

I get you don't like it but your arguements are valid

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I spam revive for fun. I guess you never saw before i knew war was not going anywhere so i used my mage to have fun. You do seem very childish no i dont want it on a platter if there was a buff for lower population that wouldnt change anything, people would still just be hiding in town

I think this territory war needs something special. The main reason is that most of the players will be bored likely after some wars.

I agree with Pliskin that there should be a war chat.

There should be something like torch capturing within the war.Players can capture torch so that they can get a good amount of gp. Also the name of players should be flashed in war-chat(if implemented) if they capture the torch.

Now it makes sense why Kitige was raging here the other day

2015-02-25-06-56-55_zpshmpi7blk.jpg

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now it makes sense why Kitige was raging here the other day 2015-02-25-06-56-55_zpshmpi7blk.jpg

:D first war

total raped

new idea

make war in different time for each one like 12th different cuz in here it's like 5 am or something

maybe Asia 6-7am still who will wake up

All Suggestions are good except respawn in differnt town. Delay in respawning can make a lot of diffrence which is really good idea.