1. 1. Choose our new war leader

• Physik
    • Nessah
    • Zeusxelie
    • Kjlimo
    • Skynete
    • Legionn

Please remove me from this poll bq12.gif

im not staying in game much, i'm leaving it very soon ill log only here n there but sorry warspear is very boring these days also moderating :D

sorry if 3rd war wasnt a success, i had more fun killing mcs with my fellow elfs than trying to win it, i loved playing warspear becuz of my friends in it, too sad its effecting my real life studiesbq82.gif

i never wanted to lead any war lel i never said so either i was posting in world chat to encourage as many elfs to go as possible including THEMERCS, gdluck in all your wars zeus out bq103.gif

Ah thank you for adding me to the list its an honor. I would have been very happy to do such a thing since I do it from the beginning. But I don't see much people coordinate together these days. Most just do whatever they want and they don't listen unlike old days.

Edited by Legionn

Ah thank you for adding me to the list its an honor. I would have been very happy to do such a thing since I do it from the beginning. But I don't see much people coordinate together these days. Most just do whatever they want and they don't listen unlike old days.

if the small chance they coordinate, the second someone (who isnt a party leader just a random passerby) spams something like GO T4 or GO LAKE everyone goes there and dies

Remember .... the best leader is not only the stronger or the best gear or the best pvp....The best leader its who can united the people....many people/ppl is stronger n best gear also big mouth its not a leader

lol i owned stern in arena yesterday with noob gears

kjimo to lead an english server speaking in foreign? seems legit

needs more kiss-ass'es, maybe hes good leader cus he spends paychecks

i can lead elves to victory any day, sheer numbers + strategy = no chance

if any slight outcome gives MC advantage, feel free future leaders of clan wars to blame the "lag" when its already an easy fight if you dont split up + dont take main roads like children do

Stern - Ady they both lead a great wars in the past and they are not +10

Xxdeaathxx is well known and respected among Mc side

elf has many Fogs (you know what I mean)

Edited by Kitige

I didnt ever experience the glory of pvprange, i would be happy if he comes (back). (like really back back)

lol ppl talk about pvprange like if he were a real good person xD, believe me you wouldn't like to meet him, he was one of the biggest @zzhole in the game.

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

Yes Pvprange has a lot of issues because he has a lot of cholesterols and attitudes he inherited from his family.
People don't cooperate even if they cooperate they will still be killed because of aoe from shamans and warlocks

2 years ago we did  1 week  war ....big big war.... once u decide who'll be the leader ... pls pls   ....pass the  message to your GUILD MEMBERS

The real Boss s Poley !  nobody like her ...

u guys really want kjlimo as leader? he is just a noob ranger. I just see him ganking always in group. Im just a lvl 20 and i win him in 5 secs, if he alone.

Look for a better player, as physik or skynete

u guys really want kjlimo as leader? he is just a noob ranger. I just see him ganking always in group. Im just a lvl 20 and i win him in 5 secs, if he alone.

Look for a better player, as physik or skynete

tidak harus kuat untuk jadi hebat

Means that 'Don't have to be strong to become a great man.'

Anyway, i support Legionn!!

Means that 'Don't have to be strong to become a great man.'

Anyway, i support Legionn!!

Legionn and Skynete should team together as the leaders next war.

Out of all the players listed physik legion and guess zeus (putting my personal issues with him aside) seem fine but I don't really know legion all that well But seem like a cool person

• 3 weeks later...

I'm disappointed with our great leaders Zeusxelie and Kjlimo(sarcasm). The war was pointless kjlimo and zeusxelie won't work together, Zeus had half elves at nadir and kj at t5 aka riff I think they had a plan to attack mc t5 from up and down, it's a great idea only if they'd manage to attack t5 "same" time but they couldn't epic fail and it's not easy to control that many elves. Splitting up is a worst idea, mc weren't outnumbered anymore because of splitting up. Then kj wanted us to regroup at berenger tower, I don't understand why? From riff or tower the path is same and you can get more elves at riff. And I noticed Zeus asked us to regroup in 3 different places in 40min, first nadir then t5 then tower smh. If you ask me I'd say everyone should regroup at riff and build a large army and attack together, we have better attacking aoe skills than mc, paladin banner + priest aura increase our damage by 40% and mages are perfect for war whereas mc only have one good defending aoe skill that is warlock circle xd They can't defend if we don't split up and attack together, they are outnumbered. c: So I think we should have a poll to select a smart leader for war? Please vote (:

cyberfag i vote u   :spiteful:  with u leader u guys will lose 3-0 for sure   :clapping:   :rofl:

Edited by skizoskilz

Only one question... have u ever heard of  irony?  :spiteful:  just asking  :rofl:

Well... considering that weak players as you and ur NBK friends have to kill cyber bd or any good elf in group... i think you can´t speak too much, right? I can´t imagine any of you leading our war because as soon as you loose your 2v1, 3v1 or 4v1 advantage you are completely useless in a fight, arena or pvp.

Well... considering that weak players as you and ur NBK friends have to kill cyber bd or any good elf in group... i think you can´t speak too much, right? I can´t imagine any of you leading our war because as soon as you loose your 2v1, 3v1 or 4v1 advantage you are completely useless in a fight, arena or pvp.

Elvanator tried to lead but nobody listened to him :rofl:

Wonder why we dont have a topic for mcs .... oh yeah... mcs are a bunch of lazy ass ducks that sleep @pvpcave

:good:  i agree

war is waste of time, it's always 0 x 0 on sapphire and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Yeah. I say the mcs should use their (now even more) overpowered skills to invade the elf towns and rek us.

Yeah. I say the mcs should use their (now even more) overpowered skills to invade the elf towns and rek us.

you never lose a opportunity to start a "other faction is op" drama, even if the topic has nothing to do with this :D

Edited by nabnecro