46 members have voted

1. 1. Choose our new war leader

• Physik
    • Nessah
    • Zeusxelie
    • Kjlimo
    • Skynete
    • Legionn

I'm disappointed with our great leaders Zeusxelie and Kjlimo(sarcasm). The war was pointless kjlimo and zeusxelie won't work together, Zeus had half elves at nadir and kj at t5 aka riff I think they had a plan to attack mc t5 from up and down, it's a great idea only if they'd manage to attack t5 "same" time but they couldn't epic fail and it's not easy to control that many elves. Splitting up is a worst idea, mc weren't outnumbered anymore because of splitting up. Then kj wanted us to regroup at berenger tower, I don't understand why? From riff or tower the path is same and you can get more elves at riff. And I noticed Zeus asked us to regroup in 3 different places in 40min, first nadir then t5 then tower smh. If you ask me I'd say everyone should regroup at riff and build a large army and attack together, we have better attacking aoe skills than mc, paladin banner + priest aura increase our damage by 40% and mages are perfect for war whereas mc only have one good defending aoe skill that is warlock circle xd They can't defend if we don't split up and attack together, they are outnumbered. c: So I think we should have a poll to select a smart leader for war? Please vote (:

Edited by cybernem

looks like Sapphire needs pvprange back

1. Pvprange is back, only playing a different class and not that active.

2. OP forgot to add Skynete to the potential war leaders.

Attacking as a group of 1000 elfs is nice, but forgot that 5 warlocks can stun the whole army?

No. We definitely need to split up, like, one group down and one on the right.

Either Physik or Nessah should be the next leader; today's war was appallingly uncoordinated with sporadic decisions from the so-called "leaders".

First war 3:0 because we didn't split up, the next two wars are epic fail. Warlocks can stun the whole army for a few secs but after that? don't forget they're "outnumbered" and we have paladins c:

And they have shamans:) Which use totems:) And rogues:) Who commonly rape you within 1 second.

Also, the first war was bugged.

Edited by Nosotraes

I am nessah/pliskin/wirtsleg and I endorse kj limo and Zeus the elie for main leaders my time is not good to play this hour but i like to work side by side when I do with these guys physik too should be they are the only ones who are trying same strategy

I was telling world chat to put ignore on anyone else who leads but isn't even listening to main plan

If elf are divided too much we will never win

Absaloms right we had way less lol. Grats to sith hats off you guys did good last war espiacally cus there was more elfs with Kjilmo then the entire mc army.

Really? No one really thinks anyone can win this joke war system the way it is

I probably did all the damage to flag while I was reviving getting all my cc quests at once using mage for fun

Mc has complete lockdown with locks and shamans that's nothing to brag too much about being trapped in a town for an hour

Skynete should be on here

And next time if one goes tower not nadir it will be good

And one from riff

but Leaders must pm each other

Goto the suggestions thread look my ideas

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

change physiks name into IVYSEEKER ughhh what a horrble name

I didnt ever experience the glory of pvprange, i would be happy if he comes (back). (like really back back)

Why not do a leader pt? and add skynete.

I will choose war leader of elf....if they can make united the player of elfs

Riff is better spot than nadir to begin attack....but the route is more hard......best comander is who can do attack with both place....Kj is best from riff n zeus from nadir....if they can work together n unite the soldier of elfs.....i think we can win....n remember the mean of war is to take out the teritory....in ws war is suicide.....

Sorry for bad english....Raguku SangHiang only lone ranger

Yeah, Legionn, Kjlimo, and Zeusxelie are good enough i think. Need more cooperation for elf side.

Add Legionn to the option plz.

I select Kjlimo .. because kjlimo always good in war...

Just need one leader , and the real leader war is kjlimo...

Other people gank in strategyy ,many SPY and many leader..

many leader = Lose for war

one leader = together we can = win for war..

WE WAR FOR A PROUD

NO BONE NO BLOOD NO ASS

Even though the Elves are many with leaders the Mcs will always take the advantage anyway since the Mcs even without leaders can take a horde of elves.

I know you mc who feel scared outnumbered don't like this page because there is actually guilds who get along to try and organize and make the game a lil more fun. But haters are welcome.

lol i owned stern in arena yesterday with noob gears

kjimo to lead an english server speaking in foreign? seems legit

needs more kiss-ass'es, maybe hes good leader cus he spends paychecks

i can lead elves to victory any day, sheer numbers + strategy = no chance

if any slight outcome gives MC advantage, feel free future leaders of clan wars to blame the "lag" when its already an easy fight if you dont split up + dont take main roads like children do

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First of all, all MCs, go away. Ksh ksh.

I told you to go away dengit

bruh pls

nvm then, u scrub spy

I suggest to lock t5 around the town around 15 mins before the war even starts, disabling mc to go away or go in (without tele). All 4 entries, exits are blocked. (the map tiles around t5). When the war starts, All should invade from every 3 sides (upper main street, bottom main street and avenger stela sneak), going in and invading. around 300 elfs near mct5, and 100 elfs at elft5 to defend.

Everyone at the war should be in a squad pt which should contain: Pala, BD/Ranger/mage, Mage/Ranger/Bd, Priest and Druid. The druid use link on their squadmates if one tends to die, all priests are giving aura to everyone and pala aura too. That way everyone if provided with buffs only relating to their pt, but all in all everyone are provided with buffs, auras and instant heals.

Edited by MCocktail

xxdeathxx and sternriter were good leaders they worked together but different story in elf side.

We did it Good without any leader these 2 last war.

lol i owned stern in arena yesterday with noob gears

kjimo to lead an english server speaking in foreign? seems legit

needs more kiss-ass'es, maybe hes good leader cus he spends paychecks

i can lead elves to victory any day, sheer numbers + strategy = no chance

if any slight outcome gives MC advantage, feel free future leaders of clan wars to blame the "lag" when its already an easy fight if you dont split up + dont take main roads like children do

Kj can speak english lol... And he has been a war leader in some little wars for years. :)