[2015.02.25] Announcement of awards and the end date of the Arena Season!

r0land

I feel like current season winners are getting screwed over bad....

Now all seasons will be short and get same reward we got this time? Thats messed up.

Give us an extra reward for winning this long freakin season. 

so true.. :(

Devs come on, sweeten the pot a little please. Give us 2x ring, or an older arena reward item. 

At last... Thanks for ending it.... Btw Is there will be any new gear and weapons in arena shop? I think you guys should Introduce LVL 21 arena parts (or LVL 22) So that game can be balanced

At last... Thanks for ending it.... Btw Is there will be any new gear and weapons in arena shop? I think you guys should Introduce LVL 21 arena parts (or LVL 22) So that game can be balanced

Along with a level cap increase to 26 lol

Along with a level cap increase to 26 lol

Not yet, not everyone amped their lvl 17 arena belts and lvl 22 staves to +10 yet, give them a few more weeks to spend a few $ on that, then we get new gear^^

srsly, where did lvl 19 arena belts get lost... We get lvl 21 gear and lvl 19 belts when lvl cap goes to 26....? Nice thing u got going on there..

This topic is about arena season and its rewards.... not the items in arena store. Its a bit different.

This was a long season. Skynete ate my feces and wasted many tickets (just had to add that here). However It was very hard for me and I feel robbed getting 1 item where in the past they got two items. Now next season is only 3 months and they getting same item I will get now. = Double robbed.   what.... the ....hell.... 

This topic is about arena season and its rewards.... not the items in arena store. Its a bit different.

This was a long season. Skynete ate my feces and wasted many tickets (just had to add that here). However It was very hard for me and I feel robbed getting 1 item where in the past they got two items. Now next season is only 3 months and they getting same item I will get now. = Double robbed.   what.... the ....hell.... 

True and not true. It's unknown which will the next season rewards be, they didn't announce that they will be same. Didn't say they will be different either, but yeah i don't think personally, that will be rings again. We shall see...

Rings will have 12% Magic dmg and 6% physical dmg and they will not change the rewards , anything writed with green is official of the official and will never changed by your opinions.

Rings will have 12% Magic dmg and 6% physical dmg and they will not change the rewards , anything writed with green is official of the official and will never changed by your opinions.

They never mentioned the strenght of the bonuses

This is something I'd like to know.

why rings and amulets of healers have 15% dmg, compared to other classes?, 7% dmg. I am talking of arena reward. Anyway, It's unfair, because the "Ice Set" have that. there's not sense in being "top #1" on arena.

Why healers have magic attack on all their equipments?
Edited by WSUserForever

Because your an idiot. Your a pure Dumbass my god because you dont get more

Magic dmg

Using arena rings then if it doesnt. Ice doesnt have as good as stats. My god play the game

More

Damn I read a lot of ignorance noobs getting rewards? Guys you are not thinking straight. Shorter arena season doesn't mean noob players or poor players that don't buy any Mcoins to get arena tics and so on will have a chance. It means rich players will waste less in some way. But the competition between arena spammers for top ranks are gonna be closer.

Sorry, i know i am being off topic, but what about the arena gears ? I am tired of waiting ...... u are screwing us but your are not getting some new items at arena.... we need lvl 21 or 23 weapons at arena shop, with max arena points also to be increased from 13000 points to 25000 points.. so it will be fun to get more ap and no problem for other arena spammers, well i hope you guys will consider me :) ty guys....

Why 12%? Simple

Rings from christmas event has 6% magic dmg and amulet 7%

Rings 6% Physical and 7% physical too

Amulet arena has 15% magic dmg = aproximative 7x2

So arena rings will have aproximative 6x2 = 12% magic dmg

Compare , ring lvl 22 has has 21 dmg and amulet lvl 22 has 24 dmg , 2 more dmg difference = 2% difference

Thats aproximative 15%-2% = 13% but beacouse rings from christmas has 6% it will be 12% , im very sure

But its just my opinion , we will see , i will put photo when season end ;)

Sorry, i know i am being off topic, but what about the arena gears ? I am tired of waiting ...... u are screwing us but your are not getting some new items at arena.... we need lvl 21 or 23 weapons at arena shop, with max arena points also to be increased from 13000 points to 25000 points.. so it will be fun to get more ap and no problem for other arena spammers, well i hope you guys will consider me :) ty guys....

AGAIN???chill bro give them some time ;D

This is great news. Arena season should definitely be shorter then it has been. This is called progress in the game and the only people i see having a problem with this announcement are greedy ones.

Why 12%? Simple

Rings from christmas event has 6% magic dmg and amulet 7%

Rings 6% Physical and 7% physical too

Amulet arena has 15% magic dmg = aproximative 7x2

So arena rings will have aproximative 6x2 = 12% magic dmg

Compare , ring lvl 22 has has 21 dmg and amulet lvl 22 has 24 dmg , 2 more dmg difference = 2% difference

Thats aproximative 15%-2% = 13% but beacouse rings from christmas has 6% it will be 12% , im very sure

But its just my opinion , we will see , i will put photo when season end ;)

i think so with u :good: