[2015.02.25] Announcement of awards and the end date of the Arena Season!

r0land

ydbzpy4.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

We are glad to inform you that we have prepared new awards for the winners of the current Arena Season, which will end on March 5th!

The best fighters in their categories will receive a trophy of a unique ring with four bonuses and the skill "Great aura of Gladiator". Players who will take places 2-5 in the tournament will receive just the skill.

Rings of level 6, 10, 14, 18, 20, 22 and 24 will increase magical defence, resilience, health points and magical or physical damage (depending on the class).

New passive skill increases energy to 25% and hit points to 10%. This bonus will be active until the end of next season which will end in June.

In total, we plan to hold four Arena Seasons in a year with an average duration of 3 months, stay tuned!

Good luck everyone!

AIGRIND team

thank you for finally announcing the end lol and ty for screwing us over^^ now after we spent 10k tickets and more to hold our ranks for a damn year, you will give a skill that lasts for 3 months lol nice, typicall

but yea heres a suggestion, to show that you are fair (wishful thinking, i know)  let current ranks keep the passive skill for 4 upcoming seasons

Edited by Chickenfly

What The duck?! We spend almost a YEAR spamming tickets to get a passive skill which will last ONLY 3 MONTHS?! C'mon devs. Listen to us please, make the passive skill last more than just 3 months.

FINNALY SEASON END , 1 YEAR IS TOO MUCH , 3 MONTHS AWSOME , Devs ur awsome , please tell the percent of magic dmg at rings.

Edited by teocel22

1 year of spamming and all what we got a passive skill that last for 3months? seriously, atleast make it last for those 4 seasons 

if arena season will end in 3 months only , then server will be flooded with arena rewards and it will lose its uniqueness , its rarity . so my suggestion is atleast make the season last for 6 months 

think for long term devs , not for short term 

thank you

if arena season will end in 3 months only , then server will be flooded with arena rewards and it will lose its uniqueness , its rarity . so my suggestion is atleast make the season last for 6 months 

think for long term devs , not for short term 

thank you

You dont know what the rewards will be after this season... The 3 month season is a cool idea. But again, this seasons top ranks god screwed over nicely..

After being 2nd in 21-22 then wanting to lvl up and having arena points Reset and having to keep up in 2-5 and spending about 11k ticks. I don't know haha i don't even care

Think at this , if arena season would be 1 year , only 6 items on all server of each category will beever in total , this is ridicoulous beacouse only the rich guys would get them , so now after rich guys will get the rewards , they will not need many so noobs will can get it too .

ydbzpy4.jpg

Warriors of Arinar![/size]

We are glad to inform you that we have prepared new awards for the winners of the current Arena Season, which will end on [/size]March 5th[/size]![/size]

The best fighters in their categories will receive a trophy of a [/size]unique ring with four bonuses[/size] and the skill [/size]"[/size]Great aura of Gladiator[/size]"[/size]. Players who will take places 2-5 in the tournament will receive just the skill.[/size]

Rings of level 6, 10, 14, 18, 20, 22 and 24 will increase magical defence, resilience, health points and magical or physical damage (depending on the class). [/size]

New passive skill increases energy to 25% and hit points to 10%. This bonus will be active until the end of next season which will end in June. [/size]

In total, we plan to hold four Arena Seasons in a year with an average duration of 3 months, stay tuned! [/size]

Good luck everyone![/size]

AIGRIND team[/size]

Please tell the percent of magic dmg.

Think at this , if arena season would be 1 year , only 6 items on all server of each category will beever in total , this is ridicoulous beacouse only the rich guys would get them , so now after rich guys will get the rewards , they will not need many so noobs will can get it too .

Isn't the point of being #1 and wining that you aren't a noob, but the best in your level range?

This bonus will be active until the end of next season which will end in June.

In total, we plan to hold four Arena Seasons in a year with an average duration of 3 months, stay tuned!

Good luck everyone!

AIGRIND team

Devs, do not you think the arena awards will be devalued?

Congrats to all winners and pros of arena! please tell magic dmg of ring and hp Boost also what next seasons rewards will be maybe costumes and skills since 3 months to short it will ruin the uniqueness of the reward 6 is a steady ok for arena seasons this has been since beggining of June- March 9 months? Shouldn't boost last that long?

It will be cool if 1 season ring and skill for 2-5 and one season cloak + amulet and top5 only amulet :D

I am with this.

3 months? Kidding?

Isn't the point of being #1 and wining that you aren't a noob, but the best in your level range?

No, that was lost when people started killing themselves for arena points, 3 months is fine, in some cases might see active people spamming again in the hope they will get the reward, because devoting a whole year to this game while spamming the whole time, is pathetic.

The only thing arena rewards proof, is you have time and money. Lots of it, not the best in your rank, as everyone can be defeated.

Edited by Sulla

I feel like current season winners are getting screwed over bad....

Now all seasons will be short and get same reward we got this time? Thats messed up.

Give us an extra reward for winning this long freakin season. 

It hasn't been 3 months its been 9. Where have you been. Were talking about current end not future ones please but out snipe if it doesnt concern you bro.

Your an old winner there not giving amulets out there giving a single Ring. To people who had a longer season then you snipe how can you say your Juked bro?

Longer season lol read the dates i cant remeber but it wasnt shorter and why should they give 30% damage to players who spam own characters lol or a guild who does arena vs them selfs and why amd i getting riped is because they never once said they was never bringing amulet and cloak back so 3 months for a item i played fair gettin how am i insulted for the future u tell me why this game nurfed my ranger and now giving away items like nothing xD