[2012.03.28] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Dear players.

Today at 18-00 (MSK) time will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available for 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dear players.

Today at 18-00 (MSK) time will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available for 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The message is clear its just a maintainance lets see who cant read and will ask if its an update  :spiteful:

The message is clear its just a maintainance lets see who cant read and will ask if its an update  :spiteful:

aha...you right :rofl:

kuz plz listen to us man we reqest u to plz plz plz... imoprove the sms feature of india :unknw:

hope u read my post :(

Mr. Kuzmitch,

We players from India request you to please fix the SMS payment system because quite frankly the game is getting unfair to those players who wish to purchase stuff from Miracle Shop but can't do so and have to end up shedding insane amounts of gold to buy them.

Please give us a heads-up on the SMS system for India...

Kuz, u wanna be rich and make us happy? enable sms payment for Brunei. lots of our players need mcoins. like desperately. pleaseeeeee :friends: :rofl:

Mr. Kuzmitch,

We players from India request you to please fix the SMS payment system because quite frankly the game is getting unfair to those players who wish to purchase stuff from Miracle Shop but can't do so and have to end up shedding insane amounts of gold to buy them.

:facepalm: pleasee pleaseeee i wana pay ur car and ur house with my money kuzmitch.  :crazy:

i think better renove system of game than add more miracles on shop  :facepalm: think about this developers....make a real fun and a free a bit....costumes,runes,and revive its ok on shop the other....

solution maybe add sign dropeds from bosses  :pardon:

ok time pass..... 5

5 best player in mc

5 best players in elf

5 worst players in mc

5 worst players in elf

5 good players in mc

5 good player in elf

5 worst player for mc  (mc ws elf)

5 worst player for elf  (elf ws mc)

ok time pass..... 5

5 best player in mc

5 best players in elf

5 worst players in mc

5 worst players in elf

5 good players in mc

5 good player in elf

5 worst player for mc  (mc ws elf)

5 worst player for elf  (elf ws mc)

I nominate myself for the Worst player in Elf  :lol:

Mr. Kuzmitch,

:diablo: Ya do it fast for India i am not gonna pay ur car bills :crazy:  bt at least electricity billl ;D :lol: :lol:

I like to ask few questions  to mods admins and devs. Why You dont talk with players about game, like how you can inprove it that players will like warspear more. Or why You dont share with players information about what you going to change in game. Maybe many players dont like those changes or thay can offer how you can make it better. Hope You will read this message and anwser. Thank You.

I like to ask few questions  to mods admins and devs. Why You dont talk with players about game, like how you can inprove it that players will like warspear more. Or why You dont share with players information about what you going to change in game. Maybe many players dont like those changes or thay can offer how you can make it better. Hope You will read this message and anwser. Thank You.

Yes, you are right. but lets try to imaginge the situation from theyr side... you have a shop. you are selling milk for 1$. i always buy 10 bottles of milk  in the month. you rised the price to 2$ then 4$ and i am still buying same 10 bottles per mont. i am asking u to make the prise lower, bcoz for now the price is too high and i can stop buying it from u. ok its enough, i start to buy just 8 bottles per month. so u still earn 32$. So why u should make the price lower? they doesnt care if some of the players will quit, they care about incoming money, guys  :aggressive:

They only discuss that stuff on ru side of forum because English speaking players only know how to insult & criticize.

just read past topics you will notice a trend. I for one don't blame them for just chatting with the peaceful players. 

Yes, you are right. but lets try to imaginge the situation from theyr side... you have a shop. you are selling milk for 1$. i always buy 10 bottles of milk  in the month. you rised the price to 2$ then 4$ and i am still buying same 10 bottles per mont. i am asking u to make the prise lower, bcoz for now the price is too high and i can stop buying it from u. ok its enough, i start to buy just 8 bottles per month. so u still earn 32$. So why u should make the price lower? they doesnt care if some of the players will quit, they care about incoming money, guys  :aggressive:

Not to sound negative to your post but that doesn't sound very smart on part of the developers. For the success of business, you must have repetitive customers. Not customers who come once, do business and then go elsewhere...