PEW PEW PEW Ranger build?

MCocktail

Kw comes with low health and resilience, a +5 rogue can ko you in a sec. Kw has dodge and high critical, just for high "critical" you're losing health, resilence. Low resilence means low def because resilience reduces damage from players also, full kw isn't good. Full kw gives you 32% critical and 13% resilience if you're using arena bow/cbow, if not less than 10% which is not good. For pvp critical, accuracy and resilience matters and you need to balance them. 2x kw gives you accuracy, you need to use full kw for critical bonus and it will make your resilience low. Use burning rage helmet + armor it gives you critical bonus and rest should be arena. Your critical will be 30-31% and resilience 20%, better than full kw. Btw full arena gives you 25% critical and 25% resilence. Full kw 32% critical and 13% resilence vs full arena 25% resilience & 25% critical, full arena ranger will hit harder and crit more often than full kw ranger c:

Explosing trap doesnt stop players :o But Hunters cage is sure a good idea :)

Ok, ill think about enchanting a ring with pene. All i have to do then is to spam mana crystals and try to land a great on my other ring. :[

So i might get gloves with pene then... instead of arena gloves or crit/accu gloves...

I have figured point out too... But isn't it possible just to stay at the back? Wouldn't work against sneaky rogues favouring me but else? If my team does a great job of holding them back they will die before they will reach me?

exploding trap isnt good, however i had one moment where it completely owned

i was in 5x5 arena against 5 rogues, with a bridge map. i set exploding trap on bridge, and one rogue walked over it, the area of effect with the traps damage caused all 4 surrounding rogues to be also hit. resulting in all 5 rogues being exposed from stealth 

Kw comes with low health and resilience, a +5 rogue can ko you in a sec. Kw has dodge and high critical, just for high "critical" you're losing health, resilence. Low resilence means low def because resilience reduces damage from players also, full kw isn't good. Full kw gives you 32% critical and 13% resilience if you're using arena bow/cbow, if not less than 10% which is not good. For pvp critical, accuracy and resilience matters and you need to balance them. 2x kw gives you accuracy, you need to use full kw for critical bonus and it will make your resilience low. Use burning rage helmet + armor it gives you critical bonus and rest should be arena. Your critical will be 30-31% and resilience 20%, better than full kw. Btw full arena gives you 25% critical and 25% resilence. Full kw 32% critical and 13% resilence vs full arena 25% resilience & 25% critical, full arena ranger will hit harder and crit more often than full kw ranger c:

i lost you on your first sentence, however comparing a pvp situation in an arena situation isnt very smart. btw i can beat +5 rogues with +0s using revenge, so nice try. this is strictly for team arena pvp, where rangers stay back, and tanks get aggro. not for pvp. idk why you think one set of armor is good for all situations. i guess im not pro enough

I am using 2pc kw for the lack of accuracy... Rest arena ofc, or if i want to rape tanks pene gloves...

Accuracy matters tho, what is crit worth if you cant hit?

I am trying to integrate as much resil as i can, using arena stuff and resil enchants... But i need to close the lack of accuracy...

exploding trap isnt good, however i had one moment where it completely owned

i was in 5x5 arena against 5 rogues, with a bridge map. i set exploding trap on bridge, and one rogue walked over it, the area of effect with the traps damage caused all 4 surrounding rogues to be also hit. resulting in all 5 rogues being exposed from stealth

Hilarious :rofl:

Edited by MCocktail

Try 4 accu enchants? ;D I'm 75% sure you enchanted your cape with crit... Put acc there and you can use just arena bow

If your belt has energy regen, you should consider moving it to a ring

Try 4 accu enchants? ;D I'm 75% sure you enchanted your cape with crit... Put acc there and you can use just arena bow

If i enchant accu everywhere i dont have crit :[

Also, I have the mana regen on a ring.

Edited by MCocktail

Try 4 accu enchants? ;D I'm 75% sure you enchanted your cape with crit... Put acc there and you can use just arena bow

You can't use accuracy on cape lol

• 1 month later...

So true Full KW rangers die fast very fast :D mostly coz of low resilience, low hp, (low dodge too coz player using kw end up in enchanting hp into rings). They are very susceptible to critical hits and rarely dodge a hit. In arena longer the ranger survives more dangerous he becomes :D I will go for survivility first :good:

And one more thing if ur against melee units, if ur trap skill is strong, u can trap them for 5 sec, scatter 3-5 yards, cage him :D lot of options against melee, just stay behind traps :D, by the time melee unit recovers put a trap again, n he is history :)

So I would say losing 2-3% accuracy is not a big deal, unless ur in ranger vs ranger/ ranger vs rogue situation. Healers are neway slow :snorlax:

• 1 year later...

Its good... I use full Kw On my ranger if farming half kw half arena if Pvp or Arena. Tbh full Killing whisper is the *PEW PEW* you want. Rangers get one shot by rogues anyways at +10 Might aswell go out with a bang

• 6 months later...