Disable earning experience

Panchen

Hola amigos! Im sure there are lot of players with low level arena characters (like me) that miss all the fun that most of the quests at Irselnorth, Norlant Swamps and Ayvondil bring, because they don't want to level up earning that experience.

It would be Hyper cool to add an option to disable earning experience.

Ty!

Its already been suggested and a developer or admin once said that its in their plans to add something like this. Am not sure who though.

Hola amigos! Im sure there are lot of players with low level arena characters (like me) that miss all the fun that most of the quests at Irselnorth, Norlant Swamps and Ayvondil bring, because they don't want to level up earning that experience.

It would be Hyper cool to add an option to disable earning experience.

Ty!

Agree and..

Its already been suggested and a developer or admin once said that its in their plans to add something like this. Am not sure who though.

YAY!!

Lets this post become a massive bump for those lame ass devs >_>

"Something like this"

Not sure, there's a high chance its gonna be added to the miracle shop. Some kind of pot like unity, exp and arena pots or a scroll.

Don't get this the wrong way but I really don't think adding such a thing would be good for the game. I used to agree to such a suggestion but now I don't really support it. Which is porbobably what they are thinking.

Why? Think about the new players of warspear. They reach level 4 and do their very first arena battle. They get paired up with full +10 arena chars and lose.

They keep going and the losing repeats from there. And yes, of course its sort out by rank most of the time but believe me, it happens. Go into a new Level group 9-11. Demand for arena, lose, versing another set of arena chars over and over again.

Creating new chars is a pain in the ass for arena due to arena players spamming arena every single day.

If by then they don't quit the game they are an experienced player and accept that bs. Believe me I would a quit if I hadn't started playing warspear before this era of arena chars was born.

I think arena chars can be arena chars but nothing should help them stay that way. They gain xp and level up and go onto a new category rather than making the warspear experience an unpleasant one for new players.

Add this feature or not. Ultimately I really don't care as I don't coincide with making such a char to ruin someone's game play. Agree or disagree that's your opinion, just don't think for yourselves all the time.

Hmm, it's similar with a suggestion '' when we have lvled up, dont instantly up the lvl '' means that the lvl up notification is pop up, the lvl will up if we click on it and click yes buttoon.

And yeah, this has been suggested by someone

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42417-leveling-up/

This one.

EDIT: wrong link to the tavern, replaced it now:P

Edited by Nosotraes