at this time ranger is boring

WSUserForever

Hello

I've noticed lately that many ranger skills are useless against Rogue or Barbarian. no longer work as before.

1. on PvP the trap doesnt work as well, against rogues or barbarian is useless, rogue can tap on jump and ready, leap and go. the option to jump when they are trapped must be removed.

2. Huge Cage = Trap, they can to attack you, only tap on jump and ready, the barbarian also jumps, this power at this time is useless.

3. I dont understand because rogues have more damage than rangers, never a knife will have more damage than a arrow "Never will a knife like an arrow".

when I created my account, in 2012, I created my ranger based on the info, I saw ranger's bar at 100% compared to the others classes, and actually it is not.

Melee classes, BD had 100-150 damage unless than the ranger, and at this time they have almost the same, and I dont think.

Edited by WSUserForever

All skills work as intended, there is a simple solution for #1 and #2:

If #1 fails > use #2

If #2 fails > use #1 

You are able to use more than 1 CC skill, unlike before when rangers just click and win, now you might have too try and cycle CC while nuking, 3 ways to CC a melee, don't forget that, when talking about "jumping the trap", just "cage them" right after the jump, or scatter..

Also back in 2010 rangers did not have cage, but they did have scatter, which you can also use if the above #1 and #2 fail.

#3 rangers do have almost equal damage too rogues with crossbows, blessing, blessing, blessing? you really complain about ranger damage?

While a knife can cut a arrow in half, an arrow will not do more damage, non sense topic..

Edited by Sulla

If #1 fails > use #2

If #2 fails > use #1 

You are able to use more than 1 CC skill, unlike before when rangers just click and win, now you might have too try and cycle CC while nuking, 3 ways to CC a melee, don't forget that, when talking about "jumping the trap", just "cage them" right after the jump, or scatter..

Also back in 2010 rangers did not have cage, but they did have scatter, which you can also use if the above #1 and #2 fail.

#3 rangers do have almost equal damage too rogues with crossbows, blessing, blessing, blessing? you really complain about ranger damage?

While a knife can cut a arrow in half, an arrow will not do more damage, non sense topic..

so scatter was introduced in 2010, removed, and then introduced again 2 years later?

so scatter was introduced in 2010, removed, and then introduced again 2 years later?

Not 100% sure, but most likely 0.44 or earlier had scatter shot for rangers? which was in 2010 or earlier, removed and added again in 1.xx, like other classes skills (stealth/charge etc).

but this guy didn't play then, so this entire chat is pointless, there is three ways to CC your enemy currently, counting scatter..

Edited by Sulla

well i know ranger had stealth, but not bless. did they have more than 3 skills back then? i know the russian beta-era had alot of skills + ability to change weapons during battle, but that wasnt in 2010 it was before aigrind buy out.

Ranger has 3 skills to prevent movement, while barb and rogues have only 1 skill capable of skipping trap and cage..

It was boring when all you had to do was click on target and use all skills on any order to win. Now it requires you to think just a little..

Edited by nabnecro

Rangers strong

As duck always have been since scattershot came out as i remember always been a decent class easy killz but i made a ranger for first time in Jan 2012 i have a lv10 Ranger now and its beast tbh. +8 and i nuke everything and i can kite rogues with lv3 scatter shot lv20 ones with jump and last a little and even kill them border spamming which is sad i have ss of killing +5 lv20 rogues Nothing's wrong with rangers actaully its a i click a button and another one and i win class no skill involved unless ur like +2...

He said real rangers, not CC gear wearing trolls.

this troll gets most damage in 5x5 arena with strategy and not pay checks

heres a clip of me getting over 3X more damage than a +10 ranger who just rushes then dies instantly (oldris r.i.p. in piece)

http://youtu.be/OZ4OReO3v84

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this troll gets most damage in 5x5 arena with strategy and not pay checks

heres a clip of me getting over 3X more damage than a +10 ranger who just rushes then dies instantly (oldris r.i.p. in piece)

http://youtu.be/OZ4OReO3v84

oh, did i hurt your ego? yes rangers have great damage even for "low amps", you just proof the class is great by posting the video, while voiding your original troll comment..

Edited by Sulla

Lol, Only MCs speaking here. I want to see the real rangers talk.

This person is a ranger. And he has spoken many times in this topic.

Hello, I'm ranger from Eu Server. I remember when the ranger was strong in damage (top damager), but at this time classes melee weapons have the same damage of base (910-956 dmg lvl 22 weapons +10) compared to previous years.

I know times change, but the ranger should always have at least 100-200 more damage than other claasses.

Rangers need to be more op! Because Rangers are Elves! They need to be fast to kill anyone.

Yes, you're right, we're elves. the ranger should be improved, It's not the same, at this point the best classes are BD and Druid on Elves side (for those skills they have, in special I love the protection/shield of the BD, they are OP.).

If ranger uses scatter, rogue jumps. If ranger uses trap, rogue jumps, if ranger uses huge cage, rogue jumps. I am bored of my ranger, I am +8 +9 and +10.

PD: I like PvP of healers because they last longer than a minute fighting, compared with other classes.

Aigrind team please read this, maybe you have a idea to improve the ranger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranger_(character_class)
Edited by WSUserForever

yes rangers die easy becaz of rogues jump/barb charge/dk pull if its in range but if trapped\scattered iv seen many rangers kill the enemy fast,if its team work any match would except facing pros.being ranged DPS has its pros Nd cons I guess Nd scatter is the best option to use when rogue jumps since it blinds enemy.trap skill delay Nd time duration has increased so not bad

Edited by Kings007

If ranger uses scatter, rogue jumps. If ranger uses trap, rogue jumps, if ranger uses huge cage, rogue jumps. I am bored of my ranger, I am +8 +9 and +10.

If #1 fails > use #2

If #2 fails > use #1 

Ranger has 3 skills to prevent movement, while barb and rogues have only 1 skill capable of skipping trap and cage..

For starters rogues duel 22 axe 950 damage + ranger 22 cbow with arena rewards 937 so either way rogues out dmaamge ranger devs have giving rangers nothing and rogues everything yet mc complain only a hand full if ranger have had maxed gear and know what i talk about the rest just think bless is the most amazing skill hits 2/10 times and by then rogues kill anything rangers need a relook

For starters rogues duel 22 axe 950 damage + ranger 22 cbow with arena rewards 937 so either way rogues out dmaamge ranger devs have giving rangers nothing and rogues everything yet mc complain only a hand full if ranger have had maxed gear and know what i talk about the rest just think bless is the most amazing skill hits 2/10 times and by then rogues kill anything rangers need a relook

Do you people, act stupid? or simply are? a ranger with 950 damage, kills anybody in 2-3 seconds with blessing procs, aside from tanks maybe.

I have seen blessing proc on every single damage skill dealing more dps than any rogue in a few seconds, aside from explosive trap, dev's gave you 3 skills that proc blessing and 3 ways to CC an enemy, yet you say they gave you nothing?.

Ranger if blessing procs example;

(bold are skill hits) (plain are normal hits)

500 500 > 750 500 > 700 500 > 500 500 (average 2-3 seconds damage) (not counting crits)

Each time a ranger skill hit's, there is a chance that blessing will proc, thank devs for flamey shot and rain of arrows, it buffed blessing.

In other words, click on your enemy:  

normal > power shot > flamey shot > dead in most cases,

Perfectly fine, problem is most people don't play it as range, and try to tank, play safe and stay back / kite / nuke to be a more effective ranger.

Edited by Sulla

Sulla haha u need to learn other classes stop reading things and actually do them

So your saying a ranger is not capable of multiple blessing procs from other skills? quote which part was wrong? or wait, let me:

ranger devs have giving rangers nothing and rogues everything

Cage. flamy shot. aoe damage skill, that's all nothing? if i recall they got 4 experts just like everybody else.

I can log a ranger any time, only class didn't play is priest and paladin, also played and seen many rangers kill people that fast due to blessing proc's, don't pretend like it doesn't happen.

Thats correct bless procs one attack not 7 use a skill it it procs skill + bless but its not 9/10 shots and what skills gives rangers a huge benifeit please tell me out if expert ones pretty sure cage is only one and it dont do mych

Thats correct bless procs one attack not 7 use a skill it it procs skill + bless but its not 9/10 shots and what skills gives rangers a huge benifeit please tell me out if expert ones pretty sure cage is only one and it dont do mych

I never said it procs 7, that was a cycle, should of wrote it in text then:

normal normal > use skill normal > use skill normal > normal normal, if bless procs that's an example of what happens, thanks to the new experts = more chances for bless to proc, so what's the problem with damage?.

Not a huge benefit, and they are not "OP omg PLZ NERF", but no way in hell can people say this class is bad with that amount of damage, melee trapped in cage after using jump/charge etc, it's game over lol.

Haha oh so u forget bless has a massive cd and once gone still Procs lol i wish bless would do a full skill cycle

Ok, i don't know how to simplify it further, first numbers, then letters, i guess this:

You use normal hit on the enemy, it then procs blessing, (500,500) then you activate power shot which also procs blessing (750,500) now select flamey shot and use it right after power shot (700,500), this should make it:

500 500 > 750 500 > 700 500

around 2-3 seconds, if all bless procs, pretty easy.

That has nothing to do with blessings CD, because it lasts more than enough to kill someone, as it is done within 2-3 seconds, i guess a ranger with arena rewards would know that..

Edited by Sulla

Elves are OP let the light of the white wanderer defeat evil.Our bows are strong and our arrows lethal and fierce and is more than a match!

First off have u ever hit a barb +10 u dont do 500s power shot i dont think it could ever hit 750 unless enemy is 1500 def so even if u bless u do 700-900 damage rogues have 3.5k hp good resil u do sweet nothing to them unless u crit which isnt easy so explain how simple u think it is

so how else are we supposed to get balance? By giving the most OP classes (before expert skills) even more OP skills and give the weaker classes crappy ones?

Or by giving the most OP classes crap skills and weaker classes stronger ones? Most of the ppl complaining about the game are just newbies who hide behind OP classes and are mad because they arent as OP as before and want to keep getting easy wins. And Im talking about both sides, not just 1.

another thing: this game isnt meant for 1v1 so dont expect it to be balanced for 1v1.

and besides, there is no reason why rangers, bladedancers, druids, rogues, shamans and warlocks should be complaining. Get real, are you kidding me?

Most people these days are always talking pvp.Even though their topic is all about how op things are but the thing what they want is to make all there favorite classes to be op than make the others weaker.

Mate no player stands vs 950 damage so stop thinking u know it all i havnt complained about any classes before but ranger dont need a stupid op skill moron we need a skill to help us survive druids can kill a ranger making him do 0 damage as can warlock bd dk even a def rise or evasion skill would be nice dodge is worthless check mages get 2x damage evade damage and burst damage haha thats balance to the best

Sigh.. Im not even going to bother pointing out all the things that are wrong with that post

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

Sulla are you blind?

If ranger uses scatter, rogue jumps. If ranger uses trap, rogue jumps, if ranger uses huge cage, rogue jumps.

If you are a rogue and you have 930, using stealh you will get 1400 dmg, 1400 dmg + critical + jump + poison = 1 kill quickly. ranger needs to use many skills to kill.

2000 critical + poison (4/4 = 200-460 dmg each 3 sec) = 1 kill.

You say it because it is rogue and do not know what being a Ranger.

You as rogue, it's just invisible and attack, logical, invisibility = first attack.
Edited by WSUserForever

Mate no player stands vs 950 damage so stop thinking u know it all i havnt complained about any classes before but ranger dont need a stupid op skill moron we need a skill to help us survive druids can kill a ranger making him do 0 damage as can warlock bd dk even a def rise or evasion skill would be nice dodge is worthless check mages get 2x damage evade damage and burst damage haha thats balance to the best

Lmao didn't understand what you're talking but who are you talking too anyway! Me??????????? 

Edited by Sеduce

I heard someone mention mages so i came as fast as possible, am i late?...

Comparing a mage to a ranger ay? Lol ok...

- Dodge, much better than Sun armor

- Scatter is better than Chains

- Blessing is better than Time warp, fire ball and stone shatter put together.

- Fire Arrow is better than Frost bolt and Overload put together.

- Point Shooting is better than Dragon eye.

- Hail of arrows is better than Blazing Ground.

I'll give you 1 thing though, Ethereal Barrier is better than Explosive Trap, but honestly I'd rather have a last wish, a magic transformation, a combat fury, panic, mental pit, forest song, blow of silence, grimorie or a hex than a skill that blocks 1 random attack.

Burst Damage?

Mage trys to burst ranger: Overload (signal) > Fire Ball (Overload dot of 50 dmg activates + Ethereal Barrier) > Time warp....

Ranger counters             : Blessing (signal) >  Normal attack (Blocked by Ethereal Barrier then Barrier disappears) > Point Shooting (Increased damage) > Scatter > Fire Arrow > Hail of Arrows > Power Shit > Dead Mage.

Balance ay.

The only class a mage can burst is a priest, but heal + shield +  Word Power + Elusive threat means that the mage is reduced to nothing if they even try to burst. There is no bursting any class for a mage.

But no no, you're right...

thats balance to the best

Sulla are you blind?

If ranger uses scatter, rogue jumps. If ranger uses trap, rogue jumps, if ranger uses huge cage, rogue jumps.

If you are a rogue and you have 930, using stealh you will get 1400 dmg, 1400 dmg + critical + jump + poison = 1 kill quickly. ranger needs to use many skills to kill.

2000 critical + poison (4/4 = 200-460 dmg each 3 sec) = 1 kill.

You say it because it is rogue and do not know what being a Ranger.

You as rogue, it's just invisible and attack, logical, invisibility = first attack.

Firstly, rogue can not jump 4x in a row.

Secondly, not everybody is a rabbit.

Thirdly, Know thy enemy.

Finally, you made a topic saying rangers need more damage, so yeah.

Ok, out of all the bold parts which made me laugh and then cry, i will just point out one:

"evasion skill would be nice"

KPTH0pX.png

Ranger's already have it, may be hard to find because it doesn't deal damage, most rangers don't like that, so i will help it's called: Evasion.

Edited by Sulla

U kids are funny just because ur not pro high amped havnt had a good fight u wont understand Sulla u just live on forum come to the actually game ur still a +6 player lol who thinks bds are just so pro yet dis anything on ranger