bought 26250 and get banned 3 day

luckranger

I have been banned for 3 days without any reasonable reasons. And no one has answered any of the support tickets that I have sent. I buy miracle coins through my paypal account as I always do, and then I began with buy sign alot my connection was immediately cut and I received this message "Priofile is temporarily banned, ban expires in 2 days 23 hours. Visit game site for additional info"I don't know what to think, I mean, there are scammers, hackers, fishers, fake miracle coin makers, all kind of people out there trying to do dumb shit, but I certainly aint one of them. I work hard for the money I spend in this game. Now, I think there has been a technical error somewhere and my account is in questioning

Whats going on in my head:Did I buy too much mc at one time?Did I over exceed the maximum miracle coin purchases for a single account?Did I amp my gears too high?Did I accidentally offend someone or the wrong person?Has there been a technical error during my miracle coin transactions?Did someone report me and say I was doing something bad such as hacking?Wtf***?Did I post something on the forum I wasn't supposed to post?Was I being to nice to my friends and giving them items when they really needed them?Have I been hacked? Damn near impossible, cause I give no one my information.*Someone give em a reasonable answer why I have been banned for 3 days. If its a technical error or problem caused by the new update then I completely understand and I support you guys on your hard work. 

its possible your paypal account has a limit to how much you can spend a month, so the transaction was put on hold

all paypal accounts (unless you pay for a business account) have a limit and will freeze payments if you spend too much

also, why did you wait 2 minutes to bump topic? >.

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But i already make a payment and i recive 26250 mcoin and i buy sign in a sudden my profile banned for 3day

i answered your question bro, most likely your large payment is on hold for further confirmation

I had the same and still didnt got any reasonable answer. Only thing u can do is just wait.

I even bought miracle coins last friday and didnt even received them yet. Sent a mail to support but still waiting.

Good luck.

At first, you should send a ticket to our support, they will help you.

And about the situation: we have an automatic anti-fraud system. How it works? It will ban the account if country of your payment doesn't match with the country where account was created. 

Based on how much you spam im not suprised you were banned, sending 10 support tickets in under 3 days is also lame as hell.

I already send ticket 10time but dnt hve replay

All my transaction only in brunei i always buy mcoin why now like this this is funny

it's a bad idea to send your ticket 10 times, seriously.

It may take five days to receive an answer from our support.

It happened because your account wasn't made in your country either A you moved there or B some mistake in your ip was made or C you bought the account. So there fraud system banned you because account trading is illegal thats why you were banned is what Roland's saying its the new Fraud system probably had nothing to do with the mcoin $ purchase itself just that your acc was made somewhere else.