Exchange Between Characters

342621117mk

Question

Hello, I just want to ask if it is possible to have an exchange between two of your own characters if they are of the same fraction. For example, I've been doing swamp quests with my BD but got a lot of cloth armour as rewards, so I'm wondering if I can give it to my druid.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

4 answers to this question

you need a friend to transfer for you, or you need to put items in market for 1 gold and quickly switch to other character (risky) or you need to transfer items via guild storage (also risky) or you need 2 devices that can play warspear at same time (to my knowledge thats against the rules but "pro" players have been doing it since 2011)

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you need 2 devices that can play warspear at same time (to my knowledge thats against the rules but "pro" players have been doing it since 2011)

If log in chars are in the same account use the same device, yes it againsts the rules. But if log in chars are in the different account with different devices, it doesnt against the rules.

Edited by Miss Yuka

you need a friend to transfer for you, or you need to put items in market for 1 gold and quickly switch to other character (risky) or you need to transfer items via guild storage (also risky) or you need 2 devices that can play warspear at same time (to my knowledge thats against the rules but "pro" players have been doing it since 2011)

As my knowledge , 2 account are allowed in warspear after they released the new characters, and begin online on 2 account with different devices is allowed, but using 2 account on same device is not allowed!