Bot

Cocaina

I found a guy using bot. But no section in forum for report it... I can get evidences like record a video. Sorry for my bad english :)

Edited by Cocaina

There is a section in the forum to report it: called the "support".

what's his name? And eventually, maybe a video, please:)

Why apologyze for not that bad english, sir?

That's true, also was one in mc side caravans, same thing, same situation. Each day killing 1 mob, in same movement. Doesn't reply to msgs and when gets killed, waits 5 minutes untill auto respawn then walks back, and same all over again. Was a lvl 14 necro, never used heal skills or anything besides normal hits, name began with China....cant remember the rest... Forest fairy costume and ponytail aquamarine colored hair. If anyone knows full name...

That's true, also was one in mc side caravans, same thing, same situation. Each day killing 1 mob, in same movement. Doesn't reply to msgs and when gets killed, waits 5 minutes untill auto respawn then walks back, and same all over again. Was a lvl 14 necro, never used heal skills or anything besides normal hits, name began with China....cant remember the rest... Forest fairy costume and ponytail aquamarine colored hair. If anyone knows full name...

Seems to be a farmer.