Saber

Okay this forum really needs this.Everyday nothing interesting happens in this forum.People should talk in chat not by posting.There are mods who can mute or ban chat abusers.Each Forum should get their own chatbox.

Edited by Sеduce

Devs please think about this.People here are talking here by posting and talking ingame! What a waste of time! Please we really need this.Even though this is not facebook because facebook is all about pictures and by sharing them all about yourself while a chat is different.We people really need to chat so this forum would be less boring please take pity and no excuses! I know many people here have powerful reasons that cannot be countered!  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:

Yes,They should do something new in this forum  cuz this forum is hyper dead.

nowdays most of the ppl just use the forum to report a person who scammed another or to see new announcements section.

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

There must be war during weekends and in fact both days... But nothing. What a pity!!

This has nothing to do with the topic.

Or make a forum app... Oh wait. Suggested and rejected.

This chat is a nice idea, but will devs add it? No.

Yeah, I don't see the problem. This is not a typical internet place, right?

Even though this is not facebook because facebook is all about pictures and by sharing them all about yourself while a chat is different.  

Its not that hard anyway to make a chat in the forums.Its not like they're putting the ingame chat here anyway so its not that hard.Without a chat here specially this is an mmorpg game forum anyway so there's a lot of people to chat to but because the forum is getting boring and no chat.I really don't like powerful reasonable excuses.

I think this isn't the devs' priority, so maybe they wont implement it nor change anything in this forum.

Ok,but at least they shouldn't let us talking to ourselves.

they have to say Yes or No.

IMO this forum is for game content, not your mindless personal convos... save that for your PMs and guild chat in game. 

I vote no. 

Absalom you are in no position and your opinion sucks.So we need to go ingame just to chat? What if you don't play anymore and want to talk in forum but there's no chat but instead you post just to talk.

Then you need to move along and do something else with your time? Idk, I cant tell you what to do with your life... but I think it would be counter productive to add a chat to the forums. Would just be more spamming, trolling, problems, waste of resources, etc. Lets stick to the important issues like in game fixes and updates here.

No one is your ally here anyway.r0land can you get a quick reply? I don't want to see no...
Also absalom whats your problem? Post a thread about your problem and stop replying to my suggestion.

Yes many elves hate him and mc rivals.But back to the topic! Snorlax we really need this.
Absalom if you try to chat in this forum please don't because you just disagreed.

Ehmm... mcs love him, but many elves hate him *maybe this was what seduce meant*

I don't love him.......I ain't gay :crazy:

Well, This finally turned into Call of Duty Bye.

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

I don't love him.......I ain't gay :crazy:

Well, This finally turned into Call of Duty Bye.

lol, ok not loves, but likes. Happy now :P?

Note : Any gm, plz give your response :snorlax:

Edited by Miss Yuka