Rich noob story

gradex

I am just wonder how the rich noob story should sound......  8)

Hello poor friends i started to play this cheap game and it was hard... but then i bought 50k mcoints. i buyed gear using mc and enchanted it with runes and crystals. full amped +10. bought  more mcoints(200k) and rised my bag space to max. no one wanted me to help so i killed firs island bosses by my own using pots and resurrecting on the place. unicorn was peace of cake  8)  in the other island i bought more mcoints and enchanted all equipts +10. then i was lvl 14, the funniest part was killing lvl18-20 humans  8) then i am tired doing dqs i just buy all the quests items from poor players and from mc shop... u know my Dad is really rich  8) Mum too  8) me either  :spiteful: then i need friends i call my best friend for help - MONEY  :tease: today i will buy 17-18lvl items from some noobs  :clapping: Good bye suckers :lol:

...and one day he saw a beautiful elf then fall in love...

he trust her with all of his heart and give the account password so she could multiboxing,

when he wanna play in saturday night, the full moon change the girl into a yag male and change his password account... 8)

The noob boy crying out loud and want to give a hard lesson by creating the most OP char in WS to kill the yag male...

He create a rogue and buy 50k mc...but...the mc never come although he has complained a lot

Finally the noob boy give up and end his life by playing minesweeper

along came the rap gear who adviced the rich dolt to go back to grammar school so that he could learn english again. that the past tense of BUY is bought, but no BUYED!

dude seriously, if you really wanna act cool, then F**KING GO BACK TO GRAMMAR SCHOOL and learn proper english

GO BACK TO GRAMMAR SCHOOL and learn proper english

Easy Rap, easy. Don't get mad. ;D How are you old friends? 8)

along came the rap gear who adviced the rich dolt to go back to grammar school so that he could learn english again. that the past tense of BUY is bought, but no BUYED!

dude seriously, if you really wanna act cool, then F**KING GO BACK TO GRAMMAR SCHOOL and learn proper english

I dont care what u think. i know... i need to learn a lot of grammar and i am doing this. but if u want u can understand what i am saying. And from where did get what i wanna act cool?  :wacko:

Easy Rap, easy. Don't get mad. ;D How are you old friends? 8)

am fine, thanx. what about you?

I dont care what u think. i know... i need to learn a lot of grammar and i am doing this. but if u want u can understand what i am saying. And from where did get what i wanna act cool?  :wacko:

well your post seems like a showoff.

i am just saying my minds  :)

keep go on gradex, you are doing great. its a good participation in the contest

keep go on gradex, you are doing great. its a good participation in the contest

Thanks pal  :friends:

pz is kur tiek litu pas tave!  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

@Rapgear  Hi Rap, I think u misunderstood the whole thing. Gradex is not a rich guy. (Correct me if I'm wrong  :blush: )

I think he just wrote this story for fun  :wacko:  maybe he rich in real life  ;D  but this story looks more like a joke  :wacko:

And Rap, no need to be so rude  :nea:

pz is kur tiek litu pas tave!  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Nesvaik, ant bajerio cia  ;D

ofc its a joke  ;D  i am not rich in real world. i writed it for fun, and for devs  8) 

ofc its a joke  ;D  i am not rich in real world. i writed it for fun, and for devs  8)

duh.. read this again little boy:

But only with one condition - the story must be real, not fictional, it's competition for the best story, not a fantastic story. The style of writing is free.

duh.. read this again little boy:

I dont wana win  ;D

[move] ;D :pardon: ;D It's just for fun ;D :pardon: ;D [/move]

well..maybe this story does not meet the requirements to be in the contest..but it summarizes in a funny way  what this game has become..as a token of my appreciation, karma + ..voice of the people can not remain unheard forever..  :give_rose:

p.s. i hope there is no grammar errors else Rap gonna kill me  :blush:

well then am sorry

But i need to thank you , now i know new word "bought" so in english the word "buyed" doesnt exist at all?

But i need to thank you , now i know new word "bought" so in english the word "buyed" doesnt exist at all?

some words in pastense form do not have " ed " in the end they are replaced with " ought " or " aught ", I don't really know I forgot about this  :wacko:  example, teach = taught. better search in Google  ;D

some words in pastense form do not have " ed " in the end they are replaced with " ought " or " aught ", I don't really know I forgot about this  :wacko:  example, teach = taught. better search in Google  ;D

thanks  :spiteful: