Thanks for fixing my addiction!

saitam

After a several weeks of absence I just came back, read about the latest update, and realized that Aigrind effectively fixed my Warspear addiction – thanks a lot for that! :D

Still no privacy on this game, seriously? Still no way to turn off 'Inspect player' only because someone felt they have to create an even stronger demand for weapons and armor? No problem, I can accept that this game nowadays focuses on equipment and tries to get rid of strategy (meaning I can spend my time and MOL cash elsewhere).

And passing the guild leadership after only two weeks? I'm sure you were laughing as hard as me when you came up with that idea. Yeah sure, I make a guild, spend points, cash, and time, then I go on vacation and – BOOM! – everything is gone. From a player's point of view somehow I don't clearly see the advantage yet … Unless your target group mainly consists of twelve year old school kids you might want to rethink that concept. In the meantime I found a quick and easy fix: I just kicked everyone from the guild. Feels cozy now. :)

All the best and thanks for making the game so unattractive to me. I appreciate the free time. :D

only babies cry about inspect option

OH NO MY PRECIOUS SUPER SPECIAL ARMOR IS VISIBLE TO NOOBS, NOW PEOPLE WILL KNOW IM NOT FULL +10S

What a pleasant world it must be that you live in. A world where you don't have to worry about other opinions because you never even get the slightest worries that everything centers around you and your view on things.

When you grow up you might want to try a more realistic approach on life. You will learn that there usually is more than one way to see things and why – in this case – there are several reasons serious gamers object to 'Inspect player'.

I understand some people on the internet have boner for privacy and anonimity, but if you're dropping a game only because other people can see what you're wearing, that probably means you have some sort of autism.

Do you sperg out this much in real life when someone asks you "Where did you buy these shoes?"

About the second point, you can log-in once every two weeks, even on vacations. Years ago you'd have to high roaming costs, but today Wi-Fi is literally everywhere, you have no excuse.

Edited by Azebu

Yes, because its that god damn hard for the leader to log on just 1 time in 2 weeks. The 5 seconds taken to log on in a 1,209,600 second time frame is too much work, right?

and all of them are immature

I appreciate your help in keeping this topic active while providing zero content. By doing so you show that even trolls (or those who consider trolling an artform) can be useful members of society. Cheers mate! :D

dont look at my gears pls

done. Echidnas mask, red forester stuff (lvl16 cc), and an arena cbow. You got your own rare cloak, use a normal ammy, and your rings are quite rare sometimes, but you also wear AZ rings, with accuracy of course. When you wear black troll costume, you often wear harad set.

am i creepy?

I dont think inspect option is retarded, as it helps noobs figuring out which builds are commonly used, and can improve themselves.

[jorge mode activated] GUILD LEADER FULLMCOIN JUSTICE!!!

done. Echidnas mask, red forester stuff (lvl16 cc), and an arena cbow. You got your own rare cloak, use a normal ammy, and your rings are quite rare sometimes, but you also wear AZ rings, with accuracy of course. When you wear black troll costume, you often wear harad set.

am i creepy?

I dont think inspect option is retarded, as it helps noobs figuring out which builds are commonly used, and can improve themselves.

[jorge mode activated] GUILD LEADER FULLMCOIN JUSTICE!!!

if im wearing troll costume i have to wear troll gears  :blush:

you forgot the fact that when i have troll costume on, all my gears are critical enchanted :D

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I understand some people on the internet have boner for privacy and anonimity, but if you're dropping a game only because other people can see what you're wearing, that probably means you have some sort of autism.

Do you sperg out this much in real life when someone asks you "Where did you buy these shoes?"

It's hard to believe your view is really so simple and narrow that this is the only explanation you can come up with. What's wrong with you people, do you never even try to think a bit outside the box?

›Inspect player‹ is not about helping players to learn how to become better fighters or about fashion (was that what you were trying to say?), is about creating a demand for weapons and armor and for selling them. Did you never wonder why we can't inspect the skill point distribution, the kills/killed ratio or hundreds of other things that might help new players? It's simple: Because noone can make money off that.

If you'd refrain from replying to every posting on earth and use the time to think you might see why this leads to a worse game for everyone: People won't care for strategy anymore, they'll only care for equipment. In the end a former entertaining game turns into a giant marketplace, lead by scammers and beggers.

Whoa, do you notice that funny tickling in your head? Yes, that's your brain working. Great feeling, isn't it?

About the second point, you can log-in once every two weeks, even on vacations. Years ago you'd have to high roaming costs, but today Wi-Fi is literally everywhere, you have no excuse.

Unfortunately you are wrong again: Unless you are a member of the current target group (see my first post) there are many reasons why people don't want to login every two weeks just to save a stupid guild. Trust me, when I do project consulting in a foreign country or are on vacation on the other end of the world I have better things to do than care about a mobile game.

If your self-esteem is so low that you allow a game to dictate your daily routine that's your decision. But you shouldn't make the mistake of assuming that everyone is like you.

›Inspect player‹ is not about helping players to learn how to become better fighters or about fashion (was that what you were trying to say?), is about creating a demand for weapons and armor and for selling them. Did you never wonder why we can't inspect the skill point distribution, the kills/killed ratio or hundreds of other things that might help new players? It's simple: Because noone can make money off that.

Yes, that's kinda what I meant - when you're passing by and see someone wearing a really cool armor. You can send him a private message, or just click inspect. 

Actually, the contrary. If you see people who perform well, and aren't suited in +10 BiS gear, you realize that you can be just like them.

Of course, there are people who won't think like that, assuming that the only way to glory is through paying, but "a fool and his money are easily parted".

And you can view win/lose ratio of players. Unless you mean world PvP, which would prove nothing because of its nature.

Unfortunately you are wrong again: Unless you are a member of the current target group (see my first post) there are many reasons why people don't want to login every two weeks just to save a stupid guild. Trust me, when I do project consulting in a foreign country or are on vacation on the other end of the world I have better things to do than care about a mobile game.

If your self-esteem is so low that you allow a game to dictate your daily routine that's your decision. But you shouldn't make the mistake of assuming that everyone is like you.

You're trying too hard here. If you think it's just "a stupid guild", then why are you even the leader? Check the dictionary definition of what a "leader" is supposed to be.

And it takes two minutes in a two week time window. You'll probably have to take a dump in that time, so while your ass is plopped on the toilet, you might as well open up Warspear.

so giving newbies more information on equipment builds is to scam the players into spending more money?

seems legit, if anything back when there was a mystery on what was the best gear to wear, players would buy everything and experiment, now they can spend less money and get the same gear as their idols