Idiotic Scammers

MCocktail

Yesterday a friend of me got scammed... Huntpriest/Huntlord/Huntwhatever was selling a lvl1 guild, . When my friend payed him, and gave an item (trade), instead of completing the trade Huntpriest kicked him out.

So far so... bad (?). I was shouting in World Chat that Huntpriest/Huntlord is a scammer, as you may saw, but thats not all. I decided to pick on him, and to troll him (couldve bought meme smiles for extra effect but just no, all smileys are crap and i wont use ... nvm, carry on.). I spammed WC so heavily, and people were allready reacting, so Huntlord pmed me to stop. He will give what he scammed if I shut up he said.

So i decided to go for it, i got my friends item back. Instead of stopping to spamm wc, i just went on another char to keep spamming that Huntpriest is a scammer. Indeed, now the people began to question him, and one or two other victims showed theirselves.

TL:DR, Huntlord/Huntpriest/Hunt[bla] is a scammer, and tries to corrupt people.

I guess you could say that was wrong -to mob him- but scamming is not an action to be forgiven.

Anyways, 0 Tolerance toward scamming.

So your friend didnt have 30k and a unity sign?

anyways, ​0 tolerance for people who are not smart enough to prevent getting scammed

trust nobody 

if you cant use middleman or handler , ofc with good reputation

So you are telling us that being scammed is far worse than scamming itself? Is it a fault for someone to trust in someone? A Fault to get stolen?

Also, maybe you dont have 30k? (And some more for a unity sign)

Trust ur friends isnt a mistake. Back then, i used to have many trustful friends. I myself never scam anyone, and will never do it. Every ppls can trust on me. (Sadly, i'm quitting now)

I suggest u to trust friends who have matured, don't ever trust ur friends who are still immature.

So you are telling us that being scammed is far worse than scamming itself? Is it a fault for someone to trust in someone? A Fault to get stolen?

Also, maybe you dont have 30k? (And some more for a unity sign)

Yes, getting scammed is worse than scamming. It shows off that you are so incredibly stupid. You shouldn't trust ANYBODY, even your family.

Ok then .-.

Still, at least on my opinion scamming is far less forgivable than getting scammed. There should be an ingame-report function *z*

Edited by MCocktail

I ignore all people that trade/buy/sell on world chat. The thing is that world chat can be very useful at times (like war people!) but most people just turn it off because of all the spam. You all have trade chat but that's not good enough huh. It works for me. 

As far as trading from any chat I do not do it, not worth the risk in my opinion. Most of the time it is a scam. 

Spamming is never the solution SO DONT DO IT!!!!!! :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:

Good job on getting item back but as i have said instead of spamming report player...