profanity filter

skizoskilz

I just want you guys to realize that some words like "Dick" ,"Ass" etc shouldn't be added to the filter, Why? Because these are part of the human body! Some people may use it as an insult but still,

I just want you guys to realize that some words like "Dick" ,"Ass" etc shouldn't be added to the filter, Why? Because these are part of the human body! Some people may use it as an insult but still,

what about "butt" and "penis" to use? Not that hard.

I think the filter isnt working as it should. the option to turn the filter off will let you use any profanity, without filtering YOU.

I think it would be better if the filter affected what you see instead of what you post.

In other words, if you have filter on, it should censor every profanity for you that is posted by others. It doesnt make sense to me that if you have filter turned on but someone else doesnt you will still see their profanity because THEY have the filter turned off. Its working backwards in my opinion.

In yet other words, it should affect incoming profanity, not outgoing.

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

If I did that, I would have gotten my permanent ban already. I give feedback, opinions and participate in the discussions around the topics.

Understand?

Nosotraes do you even read the topics or you just post for that post count?

And ofcourse I read the topics I see. Otherwise I can't give my feedback, right? ;)

Edited by Nosotraes

what about "butt" and "penis" to use? Not that hard.

some users are called penishole and pussyeater and duck♥♥♥♥♥e to name a few....FILTER THOSE NAMES :diablo:  :ph34r:

Mecha you just liked my post and unliked it.Whats the problem here  ;) ?

Sed, maybe he changed his mind or just misclicked. I ever did it 1 time xD

He just attracted my attention anyway and he liked the post "lmao  ;) " i think he liked it because r0land's post "what about "butt" and "penis" to use? Not that hard." 
I just said lmao because the previous posts where hilarious.

Edited by Sеduce