Why magic clase has physical attack?

ZSsolarZS

Question

I've been wondering why magic clase possesses physical attack, he had served me for anything? And why when I upo it increases should not be the opposite? Why the armor and accessories have magic attack, because they are not equal in physical class, only the gun, was so increase in gun and have another attribute ... Why? :unknw:  :unknw:

13 answers to this question

I've been wondering why magic clase possesses physical attack, he had served me for anything? And why when I upo it increases should not be the opposite? Why the armor and accessories have magic attack, because they are not equal in physical class, only the gun, was so increase in gun and have another attribute ... Why? :unknw:  :unknw:

Its basic stuff

Every class gets 1 dmg per lvl, independant on their items. Actually 1 magic too but somehow it is not shown.

Because Armor with phys dmg would be op. Don't you see all those Rogues who nuke u down in 3 hits?. And It's basic stuff for casters anyway. I would want to wear some caster gear as pala to get magic, but palas cannot wear cloth armor.

It seems that this new update temple of the seals will change the damage of magic classes that good, thank Holand

It seems that this new update temple of the seals will change the damage of magic classes that good, thank Holand

Its basic stuff

Every class gets 1 dmg per lvl, independant on their items. Actually 1 magic too but somehow it is not shown.

Because Armor with phys dmg would be op. Don't you see all those Rogues who nuke u down in 3 hits?. And It's basic stuff for casters anyway. I would want to wear some caster gear as pala to get magic, but palas cannot wear cloth armor.

No, you get 0 magic dmg per lvl.. None whatsoever until now

No, you get 0 magic dmg per lvl.. None whatsoever until now

i read that pala healing skill with 0 magic, 1/5 has different values per level which conclude to that :o

i read that pala healing skill with 0 magic, 1/5 has different values per level which conclude to that :o

The healing formula for Palas includes the players level.

Haha yes, skills like heal have their own base dmg that increases with player level, similar to the way ranger scatter shot and mage chains improve as you level independent of actual skill level

rip english