why call some players chiken? "but when it comes in pvp you always dead"

marsz

reu post a msg in area chat that he said " marzs is chiken " so answer him  " wanna try pvp?",he reply "yes,meet me in duel cave".

First match. 1-0

Then rematch. 2-1.

Then after a few minutes past he p.m me in mcs side. He want me to fight with skills,all type of skills.

Dou think u call that as a pvp?

We have amplification gap.

Reu: +8-+9-10?

Marzs: +5-+8.

Think its fair without skill?

11406_.jpg

11407_.jpg

11408_.jpg

ya but rogue hold upper hands in duel as they can gt steath then ms then gauge then staeth then ms...by this time best amplify ppl are down to 20% of hp lol..and this was shown by u today!

if u catch rogue in trap then u got chance but else no...thats why i say trap can be placed 2 blocks to player without going near else its hard for ranger...rogue smart to not walk over trap as action of ranger shows where trap

@ur topic- no rue is wrong...he lost so shouldnt say anything like that...if i win i always say to other guy "nice fight well done" ..if i lose i always say (if i ever say coz i m lazy to transfer to my mc when i lose) "wow nice bro u strong"

btw anyone can lose control when u see u cant do any dmg and other guy has put u to 20% of hp :lol: :lol:

ya but rogue hold upper hands in duel as they can gt steath then ms then gauge then staeth then ms...by this time best amplify ppl are down to 20% of hp lol..

ranger holds the same "upper hand" with lucky blessing.

rogue to get 20% hp on enemy is if all crit or lucky, same as ranger  both classes depend on luck.

the stealth > ms > stun > ms > stun  stealth > combo is easily broken if the ranger has a brain to react fast and hotkeys scatter. theres a 1-2 second window to scatter when ms is being used.

a fair 1 v 1  pvp, 20 second cooldown of stun and stealth = not spammable.

ask marz...he is rogue will  tell u himself...2 times he use steath and 2 ms before ranger running like fool looking everywhere where rogue is....maybe ur connection is poor :tease: :tease: ..theres no lag...steath+ms+gauge no tim lag...even before ranger ss ..marz can u make a video of ur fight with ranger?

good netwrk is everything...ranger vs rouge both similar amplify good network both ...rouge win if its not trapped...ranger most probabely get a chance of win when in trap...remember blessing can be nutralized...how? = use gauge when ranger in rb and waste his time....sapphire rogues superb i have to say :facepalm:

marzs plz upload  a video  to teach other "rogues"...u used ur rogue superbly..

ranger holds the same "upper hand" with lucky blessing.

rogue to get 20% hp on enemy is if all crit or lucky, same as ranger  both classes depend on luck.

the stealth > ms > stun > ms > stun  stealth > combo is easily broken if the ranger has a brain to react fast and hotkeys scatter. theres a 1-2 second window to scatter when ms is being used.

a fair 1 v 1  pvp, 20 second cooldown of stun and stealth = not spammable.

ask marz...he is rogue will  tell u himself...2 times he use steath and 2 ms before ranger running like fool looking everywhere where rogue is....maybe ur connection is poor ..theres no lag...steath+ms+gauge no tim lag...even before ranger ss ..marz can u make a video of ur fight with ranger?

good netwrk is everything...ranger vs rouge both similar amplify good network both ...rouge win if its not trapped...ranger most probabely get a chance of win when in trap...remember blessing can be nutralized...how? = use gauge when ranger in rb and waste his time....sapphire rogues superb i have to say

marzs plz upload  a video  to teach other "rogues"...u used ur rogue superbly..

Fooling around??? To be fair i said to reu

"no 15 blocks awsy from opponent"

Ow btw i think traps spell more than 15-16 seconds and have cooldown about 20 seconds to spell agen??. Im still learning about how my opponent fist thing to do. Im just a noob thars why still need more improvement

ask marz...he is rogue will  tell u himself...2 times he use steath and 2 ms before ranger running like fool looking everywhere where rogue is....maybe ur connection is poor ..theres no lag...steath+ms+gauge no tim lag...even before ranger ss ..marz can u make a video of ur fight with ranger?

good netwrk is everything...ranger vs rouge both similar amplify good network both ...rouge win if its not trapped...ranger most probabely get a chance of win when in trap...remember blessing can be nutralized...how? = use gauge when ranger in rb and waste his time....sapphire rogues superb i have to say

ask marz...he is rogue will  tell u himself...2 times he use steath and 2 ms before ranger running like fool looking everywhere where rogue is....maybe ur connection is poor :tease: :tease: ..theres no lag...steath+ms+gauge no tim lag...even before ranger ss ..marz can u make a video of ur fight with ranger?

good netwrk is everything...ranger vs rouge both similar amplify good network both ...rouge win if its not trapped...ranger most probabely get a chance of win when in trap...remember blessing can be nutralized...how? = use gauge when ranger in rb and waste his time....sapphire rogues superb i have to say :facepalm:

well this combo can be countered easily, I can kill BDs & Rogues with 1 HP sometimes, if the enemy is fast enough he can disable/chop you before you get to gouge him, there is 1 second where he can still do something, rangers can break this combo if they are smart enough, cause once a Ranger scatters you, you lose unless he is stupid.

This combo is impossible against druids unless you have +7 swords and 30% crit or if the druid is on bg moon set with 1800 hp  :wacko:

Ow btw i think traps spell more than 15-16 seconds and have cooldown about 20 seconds to spell agen??

Trap cooldown is 12 seconds at lvl 5 last a long long time enough to place 3 traps

btw im still searching lvl 17 ring, the that have accuracy,and without hp regen.

"lol every time i came up in pvp when im lose  i do chat the  player and said (wow great fight)".

But not  type of reu call me chiken without any  proof = under estemate=., sory but the weakest of rouge is shamn (earth quake),(blind),barbarans(chop),(roar).

Still thier is two types doing with ranger  beat but the one is 50-50,so ill rather chose the best combo by my own. Btw bd have good tactics too, if bd use agro in first attck rouge cant hide but , depend on rouge which skill he use either merciless strike? Or gouge?. Depend.

good netwrk is everything...ranger vs rouge both similar amplify good network both ...rouge win if its not trapped...

i do that combo always in fair pvp as an opener, there is enough time if BOTH have good connection, scatter when the rogue appears to merciless strike, rangers fault for having slow connection if he gets stuck in that combo.

the animation of the strikes hitting is 1-2 seconds go try it, even bd can catch you with a hamstring, druid can roots, maybe in US mc have super network, and elfs are laggying playing on symbian phones, why dont you get a new network maybe? if you cant defeat a rogue lol

firstly i use android 8)

secondly its hard in a sence when u in gauge u cant select a skill ..so out of gauge u select a skill and then target rogue and then the attk happens with some delay is enough for rogue to deliver another blow :bad:

yea i lost to  1 rogue today 3 times and defeted other rogue who was not so smart ..anyway i beat a rogue yesterday too but he was low amplify...similar amplifyed rogue leaves u in ashes :wacko:

i do that combo always in fair pvp as an opener, there is enough time if BOTH have good connection, scatter when the rogue appears to merciless strike, rangers fault for having slow connection if he gets stuck in that combo.

the animation of the strikes hitting is 1-2 seconds go try it, even bd can catch you with a hamstring, druid can roots, maybe in US mc have super network, and elfs are laggying playing on symbian phones, why dont you get a new network maybe? if you cant defeat a rogue lol

firstly i use android 8)

secondly its hard in a sence when u in gauge u cant select a skill ..so out of gauge u select a skill and then target rogue and then the attk happens with some delay is enough for rogue to deliver another

im talking about the merciless strike, before he uses gauge,  in the instant he is atking it is possible to disable the rogue, with ham / scatter / root/ bleed / blind / gauge. thus ending this

"unbeatable combo"

no rogue starts the battle with stun,

hahaha its raly fun to have a high amp. And good skill  like rouge.also rouge can dictate the game in arena.

BTW  have you saw this name red name in chat??? Look photo

11425_.jpg

hahaha its raly fun to have a high amp. And good skill  like rouge.also rouge can dictate the game in arena.

BTW  have you saw this name red name in chat??? Look photo

Isnt he a dev? Red font name.

Is he Snorlax? :mega_shok:

snrlx can cross the border in labby in just as a snap. And idk how he did that when he saw leiukaka  starts tanking mobs, snrlx said "strong".then i saw his name font color is red so i start wondering and spotting him  in labby. Hahaha i know only devs can do like that cross the border without traking the mobs from you.

Isnt he a dev? Red font name.

Is he Snorlax?