Increase level range on ARENA matchups

nabnecro

I don't known about other servers but on Sapphire we suffer from poor arena demands (specially 2v2 and 3v3).

I suggest that level disparity on arena demands are increased from 2 to 3.

For example: right now if you make a party with 2 lv 24 players, you can only fight another party consisting of 2 level 23-24  players. My suggestion is to increase the level range by 1 so that on the example above I can fight players from level 22-24.

I don't think 2 levels difference is that much of a big deal since we all known amp is far more decive than having 1 or 2 more skill points. A +10 lv 22 will rape any +1 lv 24.

Soon enough we will have levels 25-26 and I can only see arena demands becoming even more scarce.

No ty. Mid to low amp players from the lower tier will get rinsed.

Maybe you guys are not aware but if I party with a level 23 player for example on 2v2. I can fight lv 21 players.

The same happens on 3v3 and 5v5. If you are level 24 but have some lv 23 partners, there is a chance you will fight people from lv 21-22 range.

On my suggestion we will fight people who are 2 levels lower at most, while currently we can fight people who are 3 levels lower (as long as you have a partner who is level 23).

No thank you. Arena brackets are fine as it

Is if anything id change 4-7 8-11 12-14 15-16 17-18 to fit possible items in each . Make use for lv11 items and lv15 arena items