Mobile typing after the update and objections against the new smiles

Nosotraes

We probably all know that the mobile typing system has become slower. And I also know.

It's because those new smiles / emoticons are added.

May I say: the phone typing method is now way too slow to type in big wars. 

The new smiles, and especially the memes, should be a free addon. Why? Memes are community-made, and belong to the community. It's not good to ask money for that :nea:

Well, hope devs read this and do something about it.

Maybe new key combinations?

We probably all know that the mobile typing system has become slower. And I also know.

It's because those new smiles / emoticons are added.

May I say: the phone typing method is now way too slow to type in big wars. 

The new smiles, and especially the memes, should be a free addon. Why? Memes are community-made, and belong to the community. It's not good to ask money for that :nea:

Well, hope devs read this and do something about it.

Maybe new key combinations?

It really upsets me, that "open-source" content got used to make money. Isn't the amplifying system enough?

Also, i completly agree, I am very confused when im chatting with someone lately.

It would be unfair to those who bought it

Well, who the duck buys it in the first day??? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS UNFAIR??? ITS UNFAIR TO THOSE WHO ARE POOR; TO THOSE WHO HAVE POTENTIAL BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE PAYING!!

Sorry to say, but this game is ever, ever unfair to free to play guys. BUT IF ITS UNFAIR FOR THOSE WHO ARE RICH; FOR THOSE WHO ARE STRONG ENOUGH AND TOO STRONG FOR THIS GAME; IF ITS UNFAIR FOR THEM ITS A TERRIBLE THING??? WHAT IS THIS COMMUNITY?? NOT CARING FOR THE WEAK? ARE YOU RETARDED? ITS LIKE SAYING THE RICH NEED MORE HELP THAN THE POOR ONES!!

Think about it. Think about the game. Think about the players. Think before you say something stupid.

Sorry, but this is my very honest opinion.

Sorry if this offended you. But as i said, its my honest opinion.

Edited by MCocktail

i was actually appalled when they made new emotions and say you have to PAY to use them. like Noso said before, those meme faces, they are COMMUNITY MADE, using such things as an advantage to make money is JUST WRONG!

and yes, especially for android now, typing as gotten more slower(and difficult) due to the text you typed being passed into the chat box rather than the overall chat itself.

it would be unfair for the people who bought it but you can give them refunds for wasting money on such things.

Although if it would be free spammers gonna spam  :) 
But i do agree for it to be free anyway since its the only time with new emoticons :)  ;)

Now that i think of it, its made to use the new smiley system. So you can insert a smiley per smyley menu after typing. But it's useless, since Most players should know how to write a smiley ( :) :( : :D *hi* @}- ]:>).