What would happen in this case(roland o admin)

jorge

Question

If I have a car accident or serious problem and took more than 14 days in, for you see I just removed my alliance if mcoins use unaided to have alliance and upload

what would happen if members do not have the guild?

MY QUESTION IS THIS OPTION YOU SEE JUST REALLY WELL THOUGHT THAT YOU HAVE MORE THAN 90% NOT AGREE AND YOU DO NOT do nothing about

8 answers to this question

This 10 days option is too short.

It has to be alteast 20 days.

NO JUSTS DAY LEADER PAY GOLD AND UNITY AND FULL MCOINS NO JUST NI 10 DAY NI 14 DAY NI 20 NI 100 DAY

Edited by jorge

An accident so severe that you can not hold your phone for 2 weeks? Im pretty sure Warspear would be the least of your worries if that happened. If so, and you are sitting in a full body cast for 2 weeks panicking about losing guild lead jus ask someone you know to take 5 seconds to log on.

Restoring this system makes us know that some people doesn't create guilds to play with each other, they just create to get used of some of its benefits for themselves.

Restoring this system makes us know that some people doesn't create guilds to play with each other, they just create to get used of some of its benefits for themselves.

ohh , so ? thats illegal ? creating guild to only use the benefit and not play with each other is illegal ? iam having 4 guild lv 2 and 1 guild lv 3 , i use them for bank, is that illegal ?

ohh , so ? thats illegal ? creating guild to only use the benefit and not play with each other is illegal ? iam having 4 guild lv 2 and 1 guild lv 3 , i use them for bank, is that illegal ?

no