Yonutz95

Battle for territories. General discussion.

US server 14:00 CET = 07:00 Chicago time. Really 7 AM Wed. morning. So not only will elf kick butt. It will be mostly non-US players. Not real cool or thought out.

My last post allowed today so sorry I can't respond till tomorrow.

Nice, but will there also be battles in the weekends? Because my school prevents me from a lot of playing and I would like to war:)

me too it's a bad timing they will maybe make it in weekends 

they picked timings depending on the data base they see players logging each day, so for different days, different timing im 90% sure about this

so dont think they will change timing even if u post xD im 100% sure wht u see is wht u get for timing, example: if its bad for 100people its good for 10000 people

The timing for US Sapphire should be rescheduled. I know the server has mostly american players and most Americans go to work or school from 7am to 3pm usually, leaving most of the people out of the battle. I think they should observe closely this first week and pay attention to feedback in order to provide ideal times.

lol paladin banner and priest aura is too much for mcs xD Paladin banner + aura makes your damage sky high, mc are outnumbered plus they don't have good aoe skill expect circle and earthquake xD