Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

I don't wanna hear one more complain from a Mountain Clan/ Forsaken player that Elves are overpowered and overpopulated in war -__- I'm so serious I will mute the next one from Us-Sapphire who complains :D

Screenshot_2016-01-23-14-27-59.png Screenshot_2016-01-23-14-28-04.png Screenshot_2016-01-23-14-28-10.png

Maybe it's time for us Elves to start whining and crying about war just because we haven't won it anymore since a couple of months? Blah, Dark Circle is op, nerf nerf, Elves and Chosens don't have a chance, so many Mc, so overpopulated -__- Seriously guys, that's how you all sounded like when you complained about Elves, and now and then still do. And you know what? Fine, we do lose war but hey, we accept our defeat and don't start to cry all day long to Devs :good:

Rude :

Rude :

Sadly some people just understand that kind of communication :) Oh and what about my previous post was rude? I didn't Insult anyone, I haven't used any bad words. I have just acted once like 99% of the complainers here are always acting :friends:

And I'm glad you can see how actually stupid it is.

Edited by Julia

I don't wanna hear one more complain from a Mountain Clan/ Forsaken player that Elves are overpowered and overpopulated in war -__- I'm so serious I will mute the next one from Us-Sapphire who complains :D

Screenshot_2016-01-23-14-27-59.png Screenshot_2016-01-23-14-28-04.png Screenshot_2016-01-23-14-28-10.png

Maybe it's time for us Elves to start whining and crying about war just because we haven't won it anymore since a couple of months? Blah, Dark Circle is op, nerf nerf, Elves and Chosens don't have a chance, so many Mc, so overpopulated -__- Seriously guys, that's how you all sounded like when you complained about Elves, and now and then still do. And you know what? Fine, we do lose war but hey, we accept our defeat and don't start to cry all day long to Devs :good:

are u serious all elves do is cry , I spy in your wc well we attack giving information most of the time u elves point fingers and blame each other and mc about being op , u ppl just don't work together u rely to heavily on your own individual skills no team work and no leadership ppl like mrvendetta dude ordered all elves to attack ! When you should've been defending lol like wow now I finally understand why devs give u guys skills that click for win , u have no brains no tactics u just move as a group and expect to overthrow a force of smart and tactical mc , circles op?? No locks play on mc they are so few it's crazy everyone plays rogue shaman and dk , can't cry about 3 or four wl stunning u come on

are u serious all elves do is cry , I spy in your wc well we attack giving information most of the time u elves point fingers and blame each other and mc about being op , u ppl just don't work together u rely to heavily on your own individual skills no team work and no leadership ppl like mrvendetta dude ordered all elves to attack ! When you should've been defending lol like wow now I finally understand why devs give u guys skills that click for win , u have no brains no tactics u just move as a group and expect to overthrow a force of smart and tactical mc , circles op?? No locks play on mc they are so few it's crazy everyone plays rogue shaman and dk , can't cry about 3 or four wl stunning u come on

That's EXACTLY what we Elves used to tell all the crying MC's!!!! :D By the way I'm not crying about us losing war, I literally just made fun of you :nea:

You guys just don't get it :D

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-01-23-14-27-59.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-01-23-14-28-04.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-01-23-14-28-10.png

lol there are just a few mcs in that pic,you should go to mc side and stay there and see how some ppl just stay in t5 killing the dummy and  waiting until the others mc kill the flag to get the bonus without do anything...... and about the ''we don't cry'''you should see mc side chat after war:)

Edited by Bornito

lol there are just a few mcs in that pic,you should go to mc side and stay there and see how some ppl just stay in t5 killing the dummy and  waiting until the others mc kill the flag to get the bonus without do anything...... and about the ''we don't cry'''you should see mc side chat after war:)

Just a few Mcs of all Mcs were in my screenshots, makes the situation even better for me :P

I know there are always some stupid people going to the other faction and crying, but Mc also come to our side and start to make fun of us :3 So it's kinda a draw *-*

I remember how to make always lose become draw results. XD

Hard thing to make other ppl trust you.

And now we are always win against you.

what are u talking about, elf are out numbereb:D go use it :D i know why u cry about hassn,exist more elf than mcs at eu emerald, elf have best

skill,elf have Life scroll spammers too, so, why cry about 1 guild?:D War is War ,devs dont did nothing about elf number,why they should do something about Mc ways to win?

I am sure u r mc . and i just want to ask u when did mc win any war without hassn ? When hassn dont go war u lose war easly or u just try to make draw so just close ur mouth we all know hassn and his dogs spam ls and take the flags and mcs just defanding and blocking caves and log with elf chars to know our plan and use all shit things to win.duck hassn and the war ...

Next battles will start on January, 27.

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET (January, 28)

EU-Emerald - 19.00 CET

SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET

BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (January, 28)

RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17.00 CET

Results of the event from January, 22

US-Sapphire
Legion - Sentinels 1:0

EU-Emerald
Legion - Sentinels 3:0
SA-Pearl
Legion - Sentinels 0:3
BR-Tourmaline
RU-Amber
Legion - Sentinels 0:0
RU-Ruby
Legion - Sentinels 0:1
RU-Topaz

Congratulations to all the winners!

Next battles will start on January, 27.

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET (January, 28)

EU-Emerald - 19.00 CET

SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET

BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (January, 28)

Results of the event from January, 22

US-Sapphire

EU-Emerald

SA-Pearl

BR-Tourmaline

RU-Amber

RU-Ruby

RU-Topaz

Congratulations to all the winners!

When are u gona update new time? Do u even check if there is balance between the 2factions on all servers?

When are u gona update new time? Do u even check if there is balance between the 2factions on all servers?

what's wrong with this time? Even on Tourmaline almost 900 players participated in battle.

Ehm, what about balance? Every faction has as much warriors as they want.

what's wrong with this time? Even on Tourmaline almost 900 players participated in battle.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/disneycreate/images/5/53/Not_bad.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20131018195503

Ehm, what about balance? Every faction has as much warriors as they want.

Yes balance, but isnt it more fair if both factions time are based on equal number of players on both sides, last time u changed the time of war cuz their was unbalance, im just checking if ur gona check up on time again or keep it unbalanced (:

I guess since the skills' fixes, elves didn't win any war in US. :P

it is a problem of US elves, not ours. As you can see, russian elves are doing pretty good.

it is a problem of US elves, not ours. As you can see, russian elves are doing pretty good.

US-Sapphire

EU-Emerald

SA-Pearl

BR-Tourmaline

RU-Amber

RU-Ruby

RU-Topaz

define pretty good OwO i cant see anything gd

Roland, warlock skill pool of darkness.

Does not hit elf flag

Does not hit elf flag

Does not hit elf flag

Does not hit elf flag

Why

Why

Why

Why

At least say it's designed that way

How much time do I need to ask more?

maybe you can look at the result of the battle, and you can find your answer why pool of darkness doesn't hit flag.

It didn't hit flag back when elf won 3-0 in 2 minutes, so nice try.

It's ok for us, elves can provide more warriors as they did earlier.

It's only their problem they can't win.

oki dokie xD just last questions:

paladin fetter was nerfed into making it 6people max to be fettered

can i ask why dark circle isnt nerfed yet? wht is maximum number of enemies it can stun, i mean 3 warlocks can stop an army of elfs at any kind of cross, how u except elfs to cross into mc towns if its protected by an aoe stun skill 24/7 with unlimited number of stuns

can u plz answer the max number of stunned enemies under dark circle? 5/5 skill

fetter is 6people max

It's a damage skill? Why should it NOT hit the flag?

Why do other damage skill HIT flag Then?

Flawless logic....

because it should damage other warriors. Flag is not a warrior.

oki dokie xD just last questions:

paladin fetter was nerfed into making it 6people max to be fettered

can i ask why dark circle isnt nerfed yet? wht is maximum number of enemies it can stun, i mean 3 warlocks can stop an army of elfs at any kind of cross, how u except elfs to cross into mc towns if its protected by an aoe stun skill 24/7 with unlimited number of stuns

can u plz answer the max number of stunned enemies under dark circle? 5/5 skill

fetter is 6people max

dark circle also hv limit to stun people..go see in warlock dark circle skill explain

dark circle also hv limit to stun people..go see in warlock dark circle skill explain

Yes i know but how many people? 100elfs isnt a gd limit or 99 or 1000, i want an official number how many players maximum can dark circle stun?

Next battles will start on January, 29.

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET (January, 30)

EU-Emerald - 19.00 CET

SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET

BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (January, 30)

Results of the event from January, 27

US-Sapphire

EU-Emerald
SA-Pearl