Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

It's s*ck how hassn win the war, but it's his own money and no one can complaint how he spend his money. Except he heists your grandmother's diadem then you can complaint. 

Elf don't outnumbered MC in EU, try using low lvl char in Kamp-Riff and see how many elves prepared for war. That's what everyone said, Elf said MC too many and MC said Elf too many.

In war both faction have balance skill. For war MC caster more OP because AoE and fear (because priest don't have AoE :cray:), for meele Elf more OP because banner and BD's power.

The biggest problem is that the elves did not agree and they do not have any leaders will listen. Once we have ended the war for 5 minutes, even less. I remember once the war was over for 3 minutes because the elves won. Then it was our lot and now 50% less. Elves do not hear more leaders and do not go to war as soon as possible. The solution is that we are all united and to come together whenever the war was not that 50% of our going to war and 50% waiting for you to win ...

Number of elf always more than mc..

Mc win in skill..Elf win in number.

Balanced XD

Win-win situation

yeah because you are MC that's why you said Elf have more player, in Elf side many people also said MC have more player. That's human nature, people want to be called winner with their quality rather than quantity.

Different timezone also been one of the factors to why there are not many mc/elf online during war, also chance of winning. Me as well as other SEA players who play at EU, mostly we couldn't join war. Who would have join war if War is at 2-3 a.m.? The only option we have is let our char camping at town 1 while we sleeping or move to other server with preferable timezone. But for me I don't want to go to other server seriously I spent too much money at Eu already. I can play like normaly, but at the same time I couldn't enjoy one of the best feature of this game that is Battle War. Move to SA Pearl? Nah Russian dominate and very underpopulated. I suggest they can make war time different in each war, not just the same as every war. Put continuously notification at the screen telling at what time war would be. That would be nice.

Wars need to ban using life scrol or limite it , in eu server hassn ruined the war he spam 1-2k life scrolls with his guild and the rest of mcs just defanding , we cant even reach the flag bcs their defanders everywhere they block all caves even if we try go from nadir to go to legion we find 50-100mcs up legion and we all died.in the other side hassn and his guild members need 20min max to get riff flag then we go to caravan and just stay defanding so we try slow them and then they take the flag and then we stay defand the last flag to not let them get the 3rd bonus but somtime we fail and lose 3-0... Wars need to be balanced , i hope u do somthing as u see 1rich person destroyed the war and many elves now dont go war bcs its useless to fight for a sure lose

Again this story xD. "Hassn ruins war with scrolls and blah blah".

I've got 2 solutions for you:

1- How about joining the "Cheaters" mcs and do what all ppl do ( which means attacking also, sometimes, not just defending and waiting till Hassn gets the flag )

2- How about starting spending your gold / Mcoins in Life scrolls as well as Dormicum? Becouse, hey, not only Hassn uses scrolls. Also its easier for Dormicum, couse he uses an AoE skill, and doesnt waste time in targetting the flag like Hassn does.

Hopefully to be helpful for you, See you ^_^

Next battles will start on January, 20.

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET (January, 21)

EU-Emerald - 19.00 CET

SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET

BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (January, 21)

RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17.00 CET

Results of the event from January, 15

US-Sapphire
Legion - Sentinels 1:0

EU-Emerald
Legion - Sentinels 2:0
SA-Pearl
Legion - Sentinels 0:3
BR-Tourmaline
Legion - Sentinels 3:0
RU-Amber
RU-Ruby
RU-Topaz
Legion - Sentinels 0:2

Congratulations to all the winners!

Nah..im elf and mc in same time..XP

So i know which more people..

Elf is more number than Mc,but when war,many Elf just afk (maybe) lately..before this elf are good in war..but now...

So that i turn to Mc when war..

Nah..im elf and mc in same time..XP

So i know which more people..

Elf is more number than Mc, but when war,many Elf just afk (maybe) lately..before this elf are good in war..but now...

So that i turn to Mc when war..

Nothing more to add ^^

Yes elf out numbered, but how all know,many only afk at t1 ,or are in event dg:D ,and at last mcs use a strategy,they agroup close to riff before War starts,elf start apear in riff after War start,:D no strategy,no win:D

Yes elf out numbered, but how all know,many only afk at t1 ,or are in event dg:D ,and at last mcs use a strategy,they agroup close to riff before War starts,elf start apear in riff after War start,:D no strategy,no win:D

at war > mc 1000 vs elf 100 :D

at war > mc 1000 vs elf 100 :D

Elf are overpopulated but not in war however mcs in war are overpopulated and elfs just afk bcs they know its useless to go war when 3-5ppl spam ls and u dong hv kill like warlook skill to stop them and mcs defanders much more than elf in attack.today all elf afk bcs none want waste his time so mc won 3-0 easly

Edited by mokhtar

Elf are overpopulated but not in war however mcs in war are overpopulated and elfs just afk bcs they know its useless to go war when 3-5ppl spam ls and u dont hv skill like warlook skill to stop them and mcs defanders much more than elf in attack,if we go to legion we hv to fight 20-50mcs before u reach legion then u find warlook cercles if u lucky u can hit flag however hassn dont need to do all this he just stay near flag with his members and spam .

today all elf afk bcs none want waste his time so mc won 3-0 easly and i think as many elfs i wont go war again better spam dg

yeah because you are MC that's why you said Elf have more player, in Elf side many people also said MC have more player. That's human nature, people want to be called winner with their quality rather than quantity.

True story awesome :)

Next battles will start on January, 22.

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET (January, 23)

EU-Emerald - 19.00 CET

SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET

BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (January, 23)

RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17.00 CET

Results of the event from January, 20

US-Sapphire

EU-Emerald
SA-Pearl
BR-Tourmaline
RU-Amber
Legion - Sentinels 0:0
RU-Ruby
Legion - Sentinels 0:1
RU-Topaz
Legion - Sentinels 0:2

Congratulations to all the winners!

At last i play at 2 sides :D its possible , u know why devs put 6 slots to chars? :D i dont know why elf cry about War, many time ago elf won War many times :D they dont do 3-0 anymore :P elf at emerald became lazy, many players dont care to War, they Just go ghaspel afk,waiting for The buff.mcs did it before start beat elfs at Wars.

Edited by night

Really? I already posted 4x that the skill doesn't hit flag.. Then you comment this?

maybe because u have to drop pool on elf flag and not mc , I don't think mc can kill mc flag

Why MCs in US Sapphire always win war?

Coz some rats logged MC for spy and waiting war buff. :v

Yess i search that answer you are for me #1 mc now . I like respectful people as you ! :)

I don't wanna hear one more complain from a Mountain Clan/ Forsaken player that Elves are overpowered and overpopulated in war -__- I'm so serious I will mute the next one from Us-Sapphire who complains :D

post-23872-0-74516500-1453523521_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-48973900-1453523548_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-45362200-1453523571_thumb.png

Maybe it's time for us Elves to start whining and crying about war just because we haven't won it anymore since a couple of months? Blah, Dark Circle is op, nerf nerf, Elves and Chosens don't have a chance, so many Mc, so overpopulated -__- Seriously guys, that's how you all sounded like when you complained about Elves, and now and then still do. And you know what? Fine, we do lose war but hey, we accept our defeat and don't start to cry all day long to Devs :good: