Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Tx I know... And checked-in .....but have a question shaman totem heal should be nerfed heals to high... Should be made like banners of paladins split heal then is balance.... Cas Druid link nerfed.... priests nerfed... We're going this balance to mountain clan or equal to both sides?

We elves have an overpowered healing skill, let them mcs have one too...

Tx I know... And checked-in .....but have a question shaman totem heal should be nerfed heals to high... Should be made like banners of paladins split heal then is balance.... Cas Druid link nerfed.... priests nerfed... We're going this balance to mountain clan or equal to both sides?

no nerf op shaman skill. Pala banner still make enemy revive more dmg ,deal dmg. Healing totem no dmg or make def up. Healing totem op skill made by devs and now these jealous want nerf that precious skill

you need to review the way to make war in the game. everything is very confusing. Where's creative team and planning to develop a new way of war between territories? Well I will give my view on how I see a fair battle, dynamic and fun for the players.

Firstly, a small war map that is open only in the days of war was prepared. The issue of capturing flags remains the same that exists already today.

Second, it created a special npc so that each player can register the name of your character and that he will win a pass to take the boat that will let you enter the island the war. Each pass will cost around 3k gold and will go on sale until three hours before the war began.

Third, this mechanical causes players to interact more with each other, leaving only the war map who owns the pass and who really want to fight for your guild.

Fourth and finally, the winning alliance will be rewarded with 10k gold, two exclusive minions to be used in the war and 50 cc.

Well that was my idea to make the game more fun and a little less monotonous.

Att,

Lionzi US-sapphire :D

Each pass will cost around 3k gold and will go on sale until three hours before the war began.

And we will witness glorious 3v3 battles on the epic battlefield. No, thank you.

Next battles will start on January, 15.

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET (January, 16)

EU-Emerald - 19.00 CET

SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET

BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (January, 16)

RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17.00 CET

Pay attention, that rewards will be active for 72 hours.

Also they will summarized just for this battle!

Results of the event from January, 13

US-Sapphire
Legion - Sentinels 2:0

EU-Emerald
Legion - Sentinels 0:0
SA-Pearl
Legion - Sentinels 0:3
BR-Tourmaline
Legion - Sentinels 3:0
RU-Amber
Legion - Sentinels 1:0
RU-Ruby
Legion - Sentinels 1:1
RU-Topaz
Legion - Sentinels 0:2

Edited by r0land

Wars need to ban using life scrol or limite it , in eu server hassn ruined the war he spam 1-2k life scrolls with his guild and the rest of mcs just defanding , we cant even reach the flag bcs their defanders everywhere they block all caves even if we try go from nadir to go to legion we find 50-100mcs up legion and we all died.in the other side hassn and his guild members need 20min max to get riff flag then we go to caravan and just stay defanding so we try slow them and then they take the flag and then we stay defand the last flag to not let them get the 3rd bonus but somtime we fail and lose 3-0... Wars need to be balanced , i hope u do somthing as u see 1rich person destroyed the war and many elves now dont go war bcs its useless to fight for a sure lose

Wars need to ban using life scrol or limite it , in eu server hassn ruined the war he spam 1-2k life scrolls with his guild and the rest of mcs just defanding , we cant even reach the flag bcs their defanders everywhere they block all caves even if we try go from nadir to go to legion we find 50-100mcs up legion and we all died.in the other side hassn and his guild members need 20min max to get riff flag then we go to caravan and just stay defanding so we try slow them and then they take the flag and then we stay defand the last flag to not let them get the 3rd bonus but somtime we fail and lose 3-0... Wars need to be balanced , i hope u do somthing as u see 1rich person destroyed the war and many elves now dont go war bcs its useless to fight for a sure lose

what are u talking about, elf are out numbereb:D go use it :D i know why u cry about hassn,exist more elf than mcs at eu emerald, elf have best skill,elf have Life scroll spammers too, so, why cry about 1 guild?:D War is War ,devs dont did nothing about elf number,why they should do something about Mc ways to win?