Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

dont worry healermeo, if im on and other crimson monster members, elf hard to get 3 stars... im still warlord dude hahaha... but to win i need high amply player and they all ay sithlord, but they busy with tour like useless player, tour and what?

dont worry healermeo, if im on and other crimson monster members, elf hard to get 3 stars... im still warlord dude hahaha... but to win i need high amply player and they all ay sithlord, but they busy with tour like useless player, tour and what?

Well... Your wish now become true... ;D  ;D  ;D Today result is 0:0  :clapping:

No offense, you and your guild are noobs and gankers :)

And if you are the warlord..you actually are supposed to win all wars :P

Congratz for 0-0 mc :) look you can stand versus elves there's no need to complain about wars :P

Edited by Xredbirdx

in the last 30 days we can draw sentinel 3 times without thecrimson, it means if stern try to lead we will lose :D

if legion want to win we need 70% mcsaken participation and 80% of sithlord members

Who invented the stairs nearby elf caravan, mc(EU) can not pass we cant get 3star bonus this must be changed :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Edited by EPiR

Hahahaha yayaayay! We won! 2-0 for Legion! We could have done 3-0, but that damned stairs at caravan.. Next update should contain landscape optimization, like removing these stairs.

No updates from the game for nearly 20 days.... feeling bored.....

1 or 1,5 yeara ago I praised myself lucky if there was an update every 2 months, dear sir:)

I thought war was today Alex :nea:

Dunno anything about a war today. Two servers have corrected time due to a time zone, but battles are still on Wednesdays and  Fridays.

I swear on Us Sap was war today I was logged while it was on look here post-23872-0-63937900-1440666926_thumb.png

Do you think I'm lying for fun or what?

Edited by Julie

I swear on Us Sap was war today I was logged while it was on look here attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-27-19-11-49-1.png

Do you think I'm lying for fun or what?

Check the schedule, please :)

You're not lying, you're telling just as it was.

Legion OP. Please nerf Buud's money.

Seriously: We did it! For the first time ever, the Legion in EU has got 3-0 victory!

wp_ss_20150828_0002.png

Devs should do something about MCs numbers in us server elves have stupid op skills and mad numbers many ppl switching to elf side and sithlords are selfish losers well we try to defend ...sithlord members are getting drops like demonologist suits while were dying and then elves come and brag and talk mad crap to us .... can u give MCs some sorta edge or something ? Cuz were 3 steps behind